Split Pants Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Blackskull
Blackskull
Admin
https://splitpants.forumotion.com

Kate and Yelena's Night Out Empty Kate and Yelena's Night Out

Fri Jun 17, 2022 2:21 pm
A quick one I put together starring Kate and Yelova from Marvel's "Hawkeye", set roughly during the series but with a couple of plot changes.

"Do you ever eat proper food?" Yelena asked, looking at the array of processed and prepackaged food in Kate's kitchen cupboards.
"That is proper food!" Kate called from the bedroom, where she was hopping around while squeezing into a pair of tight black pants.
"I've eaten better than this in a literal gulag." Yelena replied. "Maybe if you ate the occasional vegetable, your pants would fit you."
"My pants... Nngh! ...fit fine!" Kate yanked them up to her waist, a moment before Yelena popped her head around the bedroom door,
"I could hear you straining, Kate Bishop."
"Superheroes wear tight pants, it's more aerodynamic." Kate insisted, "What are you even still doing in my apartment?"
"Waiting for you to lead me to Clint Barton." Yelena pulled off her green coat, leaving the blonde Russian super-spy in a clingy black outfit, "Then I can have my revenge."
"Stuff like that makes you sound like a cartoon character." Kate fastened her purple top and came back in to the lounge, "like you'll be chasing Moose and Squirrel next. Anyway, you'll be disappointed, I'm not going anywhere near Clint, just a routine patrol for bad guys."
"I'll tag along anyway." Yelena shrugged, "Just in case."
"It's a free country." Kate said, leaving the apartment.

Twenty minutes later, the two young women were on a rooftop in Hells Kitchen.
"So, what exactly do we do here, exactly?" Yelena asked, sitting on the edge with her legs dangling over.
"You watch." Kate said, "And wait for bad guys."
"Like a group mugging a woman in an alley?"
"Yes, like that."
"Like that one down there?"
"What?" Kate looked at a nearby alley, where that situation was playing out.
"Time to be the hero." Kate said, she drew a knockout arrow from her bow and let it fly, it hit one mugger in the back of the head and sent him to the ground out cold, and also got the attention  of the other three."
"You just do the whole thing from a distance?" Yelena said with a raised eyebrow.
"You don't have to." Kate hesitated as she was nocking her next shot. "I suppose we could..."
Yelena reached to a pouch in her suit and pulled out a grappling line, which she used to quickly get herself down to street level.
"Fine..." Kate switched arrows to a grappling one, she attached it on the roof and then jumped, letting the line pull tauter and slow her down as she approached the ground.
"Superhero landing coming up!" Kate called out, she hit the ground and landed on one foot and one knee, limbs splayed, the way she had seen Black Widow always do it, but unfortunately her landing was accompanied by the sound of tearing stitches.
"Kate Bishop," Yelena observed, "You have split your pants."
"Yeah..." Kate gulped, still in her landing position, her black pants ripped up the back in a wide oval which displayed Kate's pink underwear patterned with little red hearts, each with an arrow through it. Kate blushed as she stood up, clasping her hands over her rear, and looked at the three muggers, who were looking at her amused. "Any chance you want to go and we can just skip the fight?"
"Come on, it won't take long." Yelena encouraged her, leaping into action. She tackled one guy with a flurry of blows.
"Fine..." Kate launched a high kick at the nearest bad guy, which was accompanied by another ripping noise, "My pants are tearing more!"
"Eat more vegetables!" Yelena replied.
"That doesn't help m right now!" Kate downed her bad guy, leaping over him as she sank to the ground, and feeling the fastenings of her pants burst open as she did.
Yelena was finishing off the last one before turning to Kate, whose broken trousers were dropping down her legs.
"Well, you're definitely going to need new pants." Yelena remarked.
"Yeah..."
"Maybe a bigger size."
"I think these ones just shrank, actually."
"Do you?"
"Thank you, both!" The woman who had formerly been a mugging victim said, "You saved me!"
"Yeah, we kinda did." Kate smiled, she was tugging at her pants and trying not to give away how much she was struggling to pull them up  over her plump rear end again.
"Well, only one thing to do." Yelena stepped over to one of the prone muggers.
"What? Are you robbing them?" Kate gasped.
"It's ill-gotten gains, and there isn't a lot of money in revenge." Yelena shrugged, bending over the mugger. Suddenly there was another tearing noise, as Yelena's black pants split apart to reveal light blue underwear with a design of  white skulls. Yelena gasped and uttered an exclamation in Russian.
"Maybe we should both go and buy new pants." suggested Kate with a giggle.

Bud10 likes this post

Bud10

Kate and Yelena's Night Out Empty Re: Kate and Yelena's Night Out

Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:48 pm
I think I liked the story you wrote for Kate Bishop than the one I wrote for her...keep up with the story-telling you have in mind!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum