Split Pants Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
RipShadow

The Saturday Night [Part 2] Empty The Saturday Night [Part 2]

Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:18 am
Nika walked around with Milo as they were talking up a storm, as people walks past them. The day was just start to end, as Milo walks forward, and walks in front of Nika going backwards.

"So I say let's get some dinner!" Milo excidely exclaimed as she gave a smile.

"Alright what do you think of going too?" Nika asked her friend crossing her arms, and tilting her head.

"Hmm, oh how about that snazzy fancy restaurant that opened up?!" Clenching her fists, she got in close to Nika while saying that Milos eyes lighting up.

"That expensive restaurant? Are you serious are you going to pay for it?!" Nika retorted back

"Yeah it's on me! Got it?" Milo then turned around and started walking normally again.

"Alright if you say so...hopefully nothing more will happen tonight." Nika then looked up, and she bite her lip out of anticipation of what to come, and hopefully it won't happen to herself.

As they arrived they walked over, and waited for their table, as Milo watched everyone going back and fourth. Looking down at her shirt, she forgot how tight her shirt was, it was skin tight, and almost to the point where you could see the outline of her bra. But she didn't care, it fit her perfectly, and it looked sexy on her. As she adjuted her shirt that was tucked into her skirt.

"Party of Milo, party of 2?" The waitress called them as they walked up.

"Yes that is us!" Milo happily replied to the waitress, as they walk towards the table.

As the waitress gives an open hand to their table, and smiles at them.

"What can I get for you girls?" The kind waitress asked.

"Uhm Dr. Pepper for me." Nika almost shyly said nothing that Milo would probably tease her.

"Man a beer for me, and a beer for my friend! Both get us Angry Orchard!" Saying that Milo turned to her friend and smirks "Your welcome."

Nika didn't really drink, but who could say no to a free alcohol drink. As Nika tried sitting down carefully, hopefully these pants would hold up, and nothing would happen. The seam stretched behind her, but nothing too much happened.

"Thank goodness." Nika said in her mind.

On the other hand Milo wasn't so lucky as she sat down, and she could feel the shirt tightening, and one button popped off and landed across from Nika, revealing some skin and her bra.

"Oh my god! What? I thought this wouldn't happen oh well it's just one button." Shrugging it off, she then giggles at Nika. "At least the boys will get a good look at a beautiful woman." Milo gave a wink to Nika and chuckles.

"Your terrible Milo." Leaning on her arm, she rest her cheek on her hand, and shakes her head disappointed by her.

"Oh be quiet your no fun!" Saying that Milo picked up her makeup, and was doing her lips.

Suddenly she dropped her lipstick on the ground, as it rolled under the table. As Milo groaned, and looked at Nika.

"Damn my butterfingers." Milo groaned

"I can get it-" Nika stated

"No it's fine I got it." Saying that Milo reached down under the table to get her lipstick.

But suddenly she heard a tearing noise a quiet tear right behind her, as she now felt the wind that was coming from the restaurant. And some of her buttons snapped off, and landed on the ground. Revealing her blue lacy bra.

*RIIIIPPP*
*PING*

Her skirt ripped behind her, and her buttons snapped off, as she looked shocked, and surprised by what just happened. Her blue and black lacy thong now showing as she forgot to wear something underneath. A couple of guys chuckled, and one whistled as she grabbed her lipstick and quickly got up. Taking off her jacket, and tries wrapped it around her waist. Then she quickly takes out some safety pins, and pins her shirt.

"Oh look how the table have turned-" Saying that she then saw the waitress come back. "Oh thank you."

The waitress placed the drinks down, as she smiles at the both of them. Nika gave Milo a sassy look, as Milo gave a middle finger up at Nika.

"What can I get started for you girls." The waitress asked taking out a pen and paper "Are you girls ready to order?"

"Uhm-" Pausing for a moment Nika picked up the menu and smiles "Just the steak and french fry for me."

"And I will have the fish and shrimp. Can I have a side of rice." Milo glumily asked as she flooded her menu.

Both of them folded the menus and gave it to the waitress as Nika was snickering at Milo as the kind waitress left, and Milo smacked Nikas arm.

"Shut up it ain't funny." Milo hissed at Nika

"Oh yes it is." Saying that she then opened the straw, and points it at Milo "I told you to put something underneath your skirt but you didn't listen."

Rolling her eyes, Milo then lifted up the jacket and felt the tear it was running from the base of the skirt up to the waist. As she groans, and shakes her head.

They waited for a while chatting about stuff as the food arrived, and was sat down. They then started eating, but Nika dropped her fork.

"Oh damn it, don't worry I will pick it up~" Nika teased at Mika, as she went to the side and bent down but as soon as she bent down.

*RIIIIPPP*

Her back pants ripped again revealing her underwear like the last time, as she paused, and looked at Milo. Shocked, she felt the blood rush to her face, as she gets up quickly. Reaching behind to asset the situation, as she felt the rip go from the top of her pants all the way to the crouch this time. Groaning she grabbed the fork, and sat back up

"Okay this is karam I bet." Nika said facepalming herself as she shakes her head.

"Yeah I bet." Milo said laughing, as she nodded her head.

They soon got finished and walks out of the restaurant, as they were locking arms with each other.

"Anyways thanks for the food girl. This was an interesting night." Nika said laughing

"Yeah it was. We should do it again but this time let's remember to wear something comfortable." Milo said laughing as they went back to the car.

*END*

Sapphire:3 likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum