Split Pants Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
SplitTrouserLover
SplitTrouserLover

Pooh-san's Wardrobe Malfunction, Part One Empty Pooh-san's Wardrobe Malfunction, Part One

Wed Dec 22, 2021 7:26 am
Pooh-san is an 18-year-old girl who lives in a Hundred Acre Wood with her wonderful friends, including her secret crush, Christopher Robin. She always loves to eat honey for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, which made her gain weight and curves in all the right places; however, she does not mind her voluptuous body, no matter what gets in her way, especially her tight clothes.

Her absolute favorite clothes to wear every day are her red cropped t-shirt that covers almost half of her belly, her yellow socks with loafers to protect her feet when exploring the woods, and her tight yellow shorts with some stitches due to some wardrobe malfunctions. But, there was a time she experienced one that has changed the way she sees herself forever.

It was a cool autumn morning in a Hundred Acre Wood where Pooh-san was warming herself by the bonfire in front of her house under the name of Sanders, which means she had the name over the door in gold letters and lived under it. When Pooh-san heard her Pooh-coo clock, she put out the bonfire and went inside quickly to see the time as her clock chimed eight o'clock. She knew it was time for something, but she was a "girl of very little brain," so she started thinking in the most thoughtful way she could think.

She stood in front of her standing mirror, still thinking, and talked to her reflected self, "I haven't thought of anything. Have you?" Her reflection shook her head, and she said, "No, neither have I." So, Pooh-san thinks harder and deeper as she murmured, "Think, think, think." After all of her thinking, she finally remembered something and said to herself, "Oh, yes. Time of my stoutness exercise."

Pooh-san always loves to do her stoutness exercise every morning because not only it made her want to be healthy, but hungry to have "something sweet" afterward. She also loves to sing her song called Up, Down, Touch the Ground while exercising, which puts her in the mood for food. So as Pooh-san prepared her stoutness exercise in front of her standing mirror, she raised her arms as high as she could and bent over as far as she could to touch her toes. Unfortunately, her round belly limited her from reaching down further, no matter how many times she tried, but she did not mind her limits at all.

"Up, down, up," she said while preparing to exercise and sing her favorite song.

"When I up, down, touch the ground,
It puts me in the mood,
Up, down, touch the ground
In the mood – for food!"

She smacked her lips and embraced her belly with so much confidence while thinking about "something sweet" that made her joyfully do a turn dance on the spot with her arms spread out. The seam on the back of her tight shorts made a soft squeaking sound Pooh-san was unaware of when she finished her dance and resumed her exercise.

"I am stout, round, and I have found,
Speaking poundage-wise,
I improve my appetite
When I exercise!"

Pooh-san made her final attempt to bend over further until she heard a loud R-I-P-P-I-N-G sound. She paused in a bent-over position and quickly raised her head facing the mirror as she gasped in shock. "Oh, stuff and fluff," she said crossly as she straightened up and glanced over her shoulder to see the damage on her tight shorts, but she could not see it well, which made her turn around with her butt facing the mirror to see it better.

She was shocked to see the seam on the back of her tight shorts has split open, exposing both her butt and vulva. Pooh-san used the two threads she saw sticking out of the ripped sides to tie the seam back together until she suddenly felt something wet between her legs. She touched around her legs and worked her way up to discover that the wetness came from her vagina, and then she felt something hard on her vulva, giving her intense pleasure to cause her vagina to queef.

That hard feeling came from Pooh-san's erected clitoris, which made her fantasize about making love with Christopher Robin as she began fingering herself in a doggy-style position while still wearing her tight ripped shorts. The pleasure got more intense that she took off her shirt and started playing with her breasts while shouting Christopher’s name as she fingers her vagina faster, but little did she know that one of her windows was left half-open.

Elsewhere in a Hundred Acre Wood, a 21-year-old man, Christopher Robin, was hiking until he heard Pooh-san's distant voice calling his name, which made him worried, so he began following her voice. When Pooh-san finally reached the climax, her vagina started squirting all over the mirror, making her scream in pleasure. Meanwhile, Christopher Robin spotted Pooh-san's house in the far distance until he heard her scream that panicked him into running towards her house.

"That’s better," said exhausted Pooh-san as she sighed. She was so relieved from releasing sexual tensions that she stood up, turned around to face the mirror, and said “thank you” to her reflection. As Christopher Robin arrived at Pooh-san's house, he saw a window halfway open that he decided to take a quick peek to see what happened, and he became shocked to see Pooh-san all naked when she took off her soaked ripped shorts. Thankfully, she didn’t see him glancing at her, so he quickly hid away and began feeling his erected penis bulging his pants.

Pooh-san put away her soaked red t-shirt and ripped shorts and changed into a new spare of her clothes. Then, she began cleaning up the mirror and her mess while Christopher Robin remained outside to deal with his boner before he can ring her doorbell.

"Now, where was I?" asked Pooh-san after she got done cleaning. A familiar sound of her "rumbly tumbly" started to occur that she pulled up her red t-shirt halfway to look down at her round belly as it rumbled, "Pitpitpitpitpitpitpitpitpitpit-pit-pit-pit-pit-pit… tis… POP!"

"Oh, yes. I'm rumbly in my tumbly. Time for something sweet," said cheerful Pooh-san as she embraced her belly and started going to the kitchen to find something sweet to eat, but that is another story for next time.

To be continued…
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum