Split Pants Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
SplitTrouserLover
SplitTrouserLover

Pooh-san's Wardrobe Malfunction, Part Two Empty Pooh-san's Wardrobe Malfunction, Part Two

Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:35 am
"Now, time for honey!" cried Pooh-san. But oh, no! There was only one honey pot and only the sticky bits of honey left in it. So, she put her face inside her honey pot and laid down on the floor to try to eat what was left until she suddenly heard a doorbell.

Pooh-san put down her honey pot on the floor to go open the door, and she was surprised to see Christopher Robin. "Oh, hi, Christopher Robin!" she nervously said. "Hi, Pooh-san! Is everything okay?" asked Christopher. Pooh-san blushed as she said with a white lie, "Yes, everything is fine."

Christopher did not believe her and began interrogating, "Really? Because I heard you calling my name while I was hiking, and so I followed your voice until I heard your scream that made me run towards your house." Pooh-san blushed even more as she asked, "How can you hear my voice throughout Hundred Acre Wood?"

Christopher smirked as he pointed his finger at the half-open window. "Oh, my!" gasped Pooh-san. She quickly closed the window and nervously smiled as he asked, "Is everything okay?" Pooh-san anxiously turned her back on him and started thinking as she murmured to herself, "Think, think, think," while Christopher felt awkward and started looking around and saw her empty honey pot on the kitchen floor.

"Were you crying and screaming my name because you are out of honey?" asked Christopher. Pooh-san became delighted by his question and confidently answered, "Oh, yes! I definitely need some more honey!" Christopher agreed to help her get more honey, and then he asked, "Can I take a quick rest here before we can go?" "Absolutely!" she cheerfully said.

Pooh-san went to the kitchen as Christopher watched her while resting on her couch. He started gazing at her butt as his memory of her naked body he saw began to occur, causing him to have an erection. Pooh-san was unaware of Christopher watching her as she bends over while standing to pick up her honey pot on the floor until a loud R-I-P-P-I-N-G sound occurred.

It turned out that her tight shorts have split open, exposing both her butt and vulva again, but this time Christopher saw it that made his erected penis get harder, creating a huge bulge on his pants. Pooh-san, still bending over, raised her head and gasped in shock as she crossly said, "Oh, stuff and fluff."

She quickly straightened up and tried to see the damage on her tight shorts until she saw Christopher's surprised look on his face. Pooh-san felt so embarrassed that she turned around and blushed with a smile when she surprisingly saw a huge bulge on his pants. Christopher blushed as he quickly covered it, and then Pooh-san started to walk slowly towards him that made him nervous. "I am so sorry for seeing this, Pooh-san. It is not what you think it is, but I may have to get back to my hiking," Christopher anxiously said.

Just as he was about to open the door, Pooh-san quickly grabbed his hand and said, "Please don't go!" Then, she pulled Christopher and started kissing him on his lips, which shocked him at first until he relaxed and hugged her tightly. While they were kissing, the bulge on his pants started grinding between Pooh-san’s thick thighs, causing her vagina to become wet. She paused and decided to finally confess her feelings, "I'm sorry, Christopher. It's just that… I… I have such a huge crush on you."

Christopher gasped that shocked Pooh-san as she anxiously said, "Please don't despise me, and it's okay if you don't want to be my boyfriend." As he remained silent, she hugged him tightly and began to cry. Christopher thought for a second about his feelings for her until he finally decided it is time to confess. "Pooh-san?" he quietly asked. She slowly lifted her head to look at him in the eyes as he softly wiped her tears.

"I am so happy to hear that you have feelings for me, and I have always loved you," confessed Christopher. Pooh-san smiled hugely with her shiny eyes that she excitedly squealed and did a little turn dance to make him smile, which he did. Then, Pooh-san rushed towards him for a tight hug that accidentally caused both of them to fall on the floor, but what happens next will be told in another story.

To be continued…
Blackskull
Blackskull
Admin
https://splitpants.forumotion.com

Pooh-san's Wardrobe Malfunction, Part Two Empty Re: Pooh-san's Wardrobe Malfunction, Part Two

Wed Dec 22, 2021 6:10 pm
I deleted the last part, because it is outside what this forum is for. This chapter is borderline as well, but I'll leave it up for now.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum