Split Pants Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Blackskull
Blackskull
Admin
https://splitpants.forumotion.com

Colleen's Saturday Job Empty Colleen's Saturday Job

Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:15 pm
“Sorry, sorry I’m late!” Colleen gasped for breath as she pushed through the glass door and reached the clocking-in machine.
“Relax, you’re barely late.” Poppy replied, “I only just got here myself.” Poppy was slightly shorter than Colleen, with dark brown hair and a pair of bright hazel eyes that stood out in the sea of freckles that covered her face.
“Yeah, but you’re never on time.” The brunette Colleen pointed out.
“And they haven’t fired me yet. Come on, let’s earn some cash.”
The girls moved from the staff area into the warehouse of the supermarket. Each of them was dressed in a green blouse and black trousers, with black sensible shoes. They passed several more employees dressed in similar uniforms on their way to trolleys of goods. Colleen took hold of one side of a trolley to pull it and Poppy took the other side to push, and the two of them moved it through a swinging double door and onto the shop floor, which even at 08:07 in the morning was filling up with Saturday shoppers. It was slow-going to move the trolley from the warehouse door towards the tinned good aisle.
“Excuse me,” an older gentleman approached Poppy, “can you help me find sweet potatoes?”
“Certainly,” Poppy said, before turning to Colleen, “are you okay with the trolley?”
“I’ll be fine,” Colleen nodded, “see you in a minute.”
Poppy went off with the customer and Colleen pulled the trolley the rest of the way to the correct aisle, then tackled the door. It was supposed to be a simple lift-and-swing action, but years of being bashed about in the shop had rendered the mechanism stiff and unresponsive.
“Come on, you...” Colleen grunted, “you... annoying thing!” with one foot up on the trolley base and using her full strength, she managed to open the mechanism, after which the door swung open easily. “That’s better.” She addressed the trolley directly, “Behave yourself, now.” She turned to the contents of the trolley, when a tugging under her arm and a ripping noise gave her pause. Colleen lifted her left arm and saw a triangle of fabric torn out of her blouse, the thin end still snagged on the door. “That’s just naughty.” She told the trolley, tugging her blouse free, the loose flap of fabric hanging under her arm. Colleen tutted and grabbed the first box of tins from the stack in the trolley. She looked over the shelves and found the correct place on the bottom. She crouched down to begin to stack them.
RIP!
“Oh... my... gosh!” Colleen gasped, letting go of the box with one hand and reaching behind her to confirm what she knew- her black uniform trousers had split up the rear seam, and she remembered that morning putting on her yellow panties with pictures of Eeyore all over them. As Colleen stood up and backed against the trolley, Poppy came striding around the corner.
“Hey, hun, you okay?” Poppy looked at her quizzically, “You look a bit flushed.”
“I split my trousers.” Colleen whispered.
“You what?”
“Split my trousers.” Colleen repeated a little louder.
“No, I heard, I was just surprised.” Poppy laughed, “We’re only ten minutes into the shift, what are you going to do?”
“Not entirely sure.” Colleen gulped, “Try and spend the shift in the warehouse as much as possible, away from customers?”
At that moment, a tannoy announcement rang out,
“This is a staff announcement- Colleen to the tills, please. Colleen to the tills. Thank you.”
“So much for that plan.” Poppy said.
“Yeah... At least I can sit down at the till.” Colleen replied, “Looks like you’ll have to do this lot by yourself.”
Trying to walk normally, while pointing her backside at the shelves as much as possible, Colleen made her way to the front of the supermarket, where the blonde-haired supervisor, Natalie, was waiting.
“Hey, we need you on number three.” Natalie nodded at an empty till at the other side of the shop.
“Could I... could I do number eighteen instead?” Colleen asked, tapping the till right next to her.
“Why?” Natalie raised an eyebrow.
“I, er... I’d rather not walk all the way over there.” Colleen blushed deeper and gulped, “I split my trousers.” She half-turned to show the supervisor her wardrobe malfunction and the smiling donkeys that adorned her underwear.
“Okay, open number twelve, then.” Natalie gestured to one halfway as a compromise. Colleen sat at the till, hoping the swivel chair was managing to hide at least some of her cartoon knickers, and logged in to the till as customers began to queue up.
As she began to monotonous process of scanning through items and ringing up totals she began to put her ripped trousers to the back of her mind, and she felt the blush in her cheeks began to subside. No one took the till behind her, so she was reasonably confident that she was keeping her panties hidden.
She went through the motions of scanning her current customer, a young mother with two children in tow. As she took hold of a bottle of lemonade and ran it over the barcode scanner, there was a sudden explosion of foam, as the fizzy liquid exploded out of the bottle, soaking Colleen.
“Hey!” Colleen gasped.
“What did you do?” the customer was immediately aggressive with her, “What did you do to that bottle?”
“N... nothing.” Colleen gasped, wiping lemonade from her face, “It just...”
“You need to go and get me another one.” The mother interrupted.
“Okay... sure...” Colleen was still shocked, and more so when she realised that her green blouse, soaked through, was sticking to her body, outlining her bra and her nipples which began to rise into hard points.
“Okay, Colleen,” Natalie came over, “I’ll finish this customer, why don’t you take a break?”
“Thanks.” Colleen pushed her drenched hair back over her shoulders and stood up, stepping away from the chair so Natalie could take over.
“And she’s got a big hole in her trousers, as well!” the customer announced, “Look at the state of that girl!”
Colleen’s face began to burn red again as she held both hands over the split in her trousers, which seemed to be bigger now, and hurried back through the shop. The act of having both hands over her rear was pulling at her blouse, which now pulled dangerously tight across her chest.
She ducked down the baking goods aisle on her way back to the warehouse, where she immediately and literally bumped into Poppy, who was stocking bags of flour. Both girls fell to the floor, and a bag of flour landed on Colleen and tore open, the white powder mixing with the lemonade and sticking to Colleen’s blouse, face and hair.
“What are you doing?” Poppy asked.
“What are you doing?” Colleen asked in reply.
“I found a box of flour among the tins.” Poppy replied, “Are you done on the tills?”
“Until I get cleaned up, I think.” Colleen replied, wiping futilely as the mixture covering her face, and standing up. She made it halfway before her shoes skidded on the polished and flour-covered floor and she dropped back down in a half-splits, hearing more stitches popping as the rip in her trousers raced from back to front, and then her zip broke open.
“Those trousers aren’t going to stay on much longer if you keep doing that.” Poppy laughed.
“I know.” Colleen groaned, getting to her feet more carefully, “I came here in my uniform, I don’t have any more clothes! I’m going to have to walk home like this!”
“I have my gym kit, you could wear that.” Poppy suggested.
“Do you think it’ll fit me?” Colleen looked sceptically at the smaller girl.
“Hun, your own clothes don’t fit you.” Poppy laughed, “I don’t think mine will be worse.”
“Okay, good point.” Colleen replied, “Can we go get it?”
“Sure, it’s in the changing room.”
Poppy and Colleen hurried off the shop floor and back into the warehouse. Colleen half-crouched over, trying to sneak, both hands hiding the large tear in her trousers which were only clinging on by a single button.
“Quickly, hide.” Poppy pushed Colleen into a gap between trolleys. Colleen was about to ask why when she saw a group of people, including the shop manager and HR manager, and a couple of other important-looking people in suits, walking towards them.
“There’s too many trolleys back here.” The manager said, “There should be a couple of staff here getting them out, shouldn’t there?”
“Poppy is one of them.” The HR manager nodded at Poppy.
“I’m just collecting another one.” Poppy replied, taking hold of the nearest trolley, which was the one Colleen was hiding behind. “See, here I go...” she pulled the trolley towards her, hoping to make a token effort so the group would leave, but they seemed to want to see her take the whole thing on to the shop floor, so as they watched she pulled it to the double doors and out.
Fortunately for Colleen, she had seen what was happening and had moved further back into her hiding place as the trolley moved. Unfortunately for her, the trolley had caught her blouse and as Poppy dragged it away, the garment had been torn off and taken away with her.
When the management group nodded in satisfaction and moved on, Colleen cautiously left her hiding place and continued her stealthy movement towards the staff changing rooms. She was very aware that her white bra with blue lace trim was now completely exposed, but it was a little longer before she realised that her ruined trousers had been left behind, leaving her Eeyore panties also exposed.
“Oh, no.” Colleen gasped, trying to cover her underwear and looking back, wondering if she dared go back to find her trousers. She decided she did not dare, so clad only in underwear and sensible shoes, the girl crept even faster across the warehouse. She had to hide twice when other workers came close to her, and had a very near miss when someone had taken a trolley she had been using for cover, but its contents was piled high enough that they did not notice Colleen dashing away for a different hiding place. She had to be very careful not to snag her underwear on the trolleys she hid behind, now she was running so low on clothes.
Colleen finally had the door to the staff area in sight; she made a quick dash to the door, which swung open as she reached it, causing her to run straight into Natalie.
“Colleen!” Natalie gasped, looking her up and down, “What happened to your uniform?!”
“I... it’s a long story...” Colleen blushed, wrapped her arms around herself but failing to completely hide either bra or panties. “I was going to... to get some clothes from... from Poppy.” She stammered in humiliation.
“Yes, you probably should.” Natalie tutted, “Can’t have you running around the warehouse in your underwear. Better than being on the shop floor, I suppose.”
“And better than her being naked.” Poppy pointed out, entering behind Natalie, “Come on, Col, let’s get you dressed.”

A few minutes later, Colleen was in the staff changing room and had just squeezed herself into Poppy’s thankfully clean gym clothes. The vest top clung to her breasts and sat high above her midriff, and the lycra yoga pants were stretched to their limit. The white lace and an inch of yellow cotton of her panties insisted on poking above the waist of the yoga pants, but Colleen decided she could live with this and flatly refused to take the underwear off, in case she ended up with another malfunction and exposed something worse.
“It’ll do to get you home.” Poppy nodded, smiling broadly. “Do you have another uniform?”
“I have black trousers and a green t-shirt that will they’ll let me wear to come back and finish the shift.” Colleen replied, “Thank you so much for lending me these.”
“Just try not to stretch them out.” Poppy said, “I suppose I’d better get back to work, I’ll cover for you until you change and come back.”
“I’ll try and be quick.” Colleen said.
Poppy turned from her friend to her locker, which was on the bottom row. She bent down to re-close it.
RIP!
Poppy’s black uniform trousers tore open, revealing a lot of her bare buttocks, and a skimpy red thong.
“Oh, dear.” Colleen exclaimed.
“Oops...” Poppy gulped, standing and turning back to Colleen, “Maybe I’ll just stay here until you come back... maybe with another pair of trousers?”

Miyagi, Merlin94, RipNTearPants and Sapphire:3 like this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum