Split Pants Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Bud10

Friends - The One with All the Pants Stories Empty Friends - The One with All the Pants Stories

Mon Apr 25, 2022 3:27 pm
Note: To start off this forum is with Rachel...set during Season 7

Rachel arrives to Central Perk to meet up with Monica, while having Monica's wedding on the mind and also her breakup with Tag taking a menthol on her mind, the thought she has auguring inside of her head is---have these pants always been this tight? Rachel was wearing her black pants suit, white button blouse shirt, her black pants and blazer jacket and her black boots - the career woman look. Lately, the pairs of pants that she usually wears are starting to get snug on her. She admits that she's kind of binging lately after her breakup with Tag, as she's starting to snack often at work, even when she orders the muffins at the Caffe. She's no where of looking like a blimp - thank God she feels to that, though she can feel that she's gaining a little belly - a pooch belly - as her pants are starting to feel snug, and her perfect figure is starting to get soft and squishy. A mental note she's starting to have.
Showing up at the Caffe, Monica greets her with a welcoming presence, as Rachel does the same feeling. Rachel sits next to Monica on the couch, adjusting her waist line while sat down as she felt her belly sticking out from the top of her pants. "Hey Mon, can I ask you something, kind of personal, but it's something I have to ask?" Rachel asks if it made her feel kind of embarrassed for asking.
"Sure, what?" Monica asks, sensing that it's serious.
"I've recently put on some weight, and I was needing to ask if it's noticeable" Rachel says, posing her belly out for Monica to see.
Monica notice the small pooch belly that sticking out of her pants a little, Monica not sure what to say, though can't help but think that Rachel's getting fat - find it kind of ironic with how their high school years were like. Monica tries to not to giggle, but she can't help herself.
"What?" Rachel asks, annoyed.
"Sorry, it's just well at school I was the fat girl while you're the thin girl, now it's in reverse" Monica says.
Rachel sighs in disbelief, "Look Rach, it's okay to put on weight once and a while, besides in today's time, people like a little extra" Monica says as she gently pokes at Rachel's belly, kind of surprise how squishy it is. "Don't worry over it, okay".
"You're right, Mon" Rachel says starting to feel good over it. "Besides not like anything's gonna happen" Rachel says getting up as she accidently knocks someone's stuff out of her hands, "Oh sorry, let me help" Rachel says as bends over to help grab the stuff knocked over, just right as...RIPPPP! The back of Rachel's black pants violently split open right in front of Monica, exposing her light purple and dark violent panties. Rachel's head lifts up with a shocking gasp, face wanting to turn red, speechless to the thought that she just split her pants open. Her head slowly turns back to Monica, who bet the bottom of her lip, kind of embarrassed for Rachel at this moment. All Rachel did was stay where she was, and felt..."Oh my God" as she said it.
"Okay Rachel, let me give you something to hide that" Monica gets up and hands Rachel a couple of magazines to cover the back of her pants, as the two women rushes out.
"Magazines are what you can find?" Rachel asks with some blushful whimpers coming out of her.
"It'll make do, especially since you might want to upgrade your pants sizes" Monica says kind of gleeful, as Rachel's jaw drops to that remark.
Seeing with what had happened, Rachel knew that she needs to lay off the muffins. And those pants were her favorite work pants!

Blackskull likes this post

Bud10

Friends - The One with All the Pants Stories Empty Re: Friends - The One with All the Pants Stories

Wed Apr 27, 2022 12:55 am
Note: This one is with Monica, set during Season 3...an episode of the show gave me a thought...

Monica dressed in her purple sweater, black pants and jacket and boots arrives to the video store to return a movie she rented the night before, arriving inside of the store she stands in front of the clerk, handing him the movie, ringing it up, "$6.00" he says sounding if he's not interested in his job.
"$6?" Monica asks, like it doesn't sound right, "I had it for only one night is three".
"8:00 is the cut off, and oh..." checking his watch, "...it's 8:01".
"In some way, you have too much power" Monica says, if somewhat impressed. Reaching for her wallet, looking inside of it, "Okay, you're gonna have to help me out, I only have three. Maybe help a girl out, have a heart I feel you have deep inside".
The clerk appearing if he does have a heart after all, "$7.50".
A exclaiming appearance coming from Monica's face, "I thought you said $6?" she says, if wanting to get mad.
"It was, until you annoyed me".
"Okay fine" she frustratingly pulls out her card to make the payment, "Here this is for the stupid movie, hope you're happy".
After making the payment, "Have a good day" he said, if he hates his life. He hands her card back to her, with Monica rolling her eyes up a little, "unbelievable" muttering out of her.
"You know for a video clerk you could at least show a little heart for someone who's short on cash" Monica says walking out the store.
Annoyed and frustrated at once, Monica said to herself, "Last time I'm ever renting from there".
"Miss wait" the clerk says behind her. She turns to face him if surprised, showing that he may have a heart after all...like if he was going to reduce her payment. Standing right out of the store, "You have panties stuck on the left side of your pants" he says out loud towards her.
Monica starting to think if she...turning sideways on her left side, she saw a pair of panties attached to her pants, she did pull her pants out of the dryer before heading over here. With a slight blush look, she pulls her panties off and shoves them in her purse, "Man, it seems like my luck can't get a break" Monica gives a small whine as she sits down on a bench. While sitting, she lifts her left leg up and saw a piece of bubble gum stuck underneath her boot. With a small, she uses a small tissue to peel the gum off, "This stinks" she says annoyed than gross. Sighing like if this day couldn't get any worse, she leans up as she gets up from the bench, without releasing there was a loose nail on the spot she sat, as she gets on her feet...RIPPPP! Monica freezes, stands there with a small gasp coming out of her jaw as she felt the back of her pants a little looser. She immediately covers the back of her pants with both of her hands. "What I am I feeling a sudden breeze?" she asks herself, mortified. She feels her tan panties exposed for all of Manhattan to see.
While covering her exposure, she carefully walk the streets to get back to the apartment, wishing she had something to hide her. With people looking at her oddly, wondering what on Earth she's doing, as she tries to walk herself home, blushing with a blushing grin coming out of her...which she couldn't help herself. "This is what I get for trying to open up to a video clerk" she says, with a whine coming out.
Last time she sits on a bench in this city, the sad thing though is that the people staring at her weren't staring at her for walking awkwardly, it was she obviously has a pair of panties that attached at the back of her jacket, for all of New York to see.
Bud10

Friends - The One with All the Pants Stories Empty Re: Friends - The One with All the Pants Stories

Sun May 08, 2022 11:29 pm
Note: For the last main female Friend Phoebe, I felt her story set during the last seasons of the show...set in Season 10.

In her apartment, as Phoebe is attending a gala for Mike's family, she is given a blue Sequin pants suit for the occasion, as Phoebe is excited to wear it for tonight, she noticed that suit comes off a few sizes small. Instead of coming off rude to Mike's mom, she decides to make it work, so calls up Rachel and Monica to help her get into her outfit. Laying flat on her back on her bed, hands behind her head and bare tippy toes grabbing hold of her bed sheets, Phoebe lays there with her facial expressions grunting as Rachel tries to get her pants to button as Monica holds Phoebe's legs together. With the three women grunting, as Phoebe's face is starting to turn red.
"Come on, guys...pull" Phoebe says to them.
"We are pulling" Rachel says.
"Pull harder" Phoebe says.
"Phoebe, if we pull any harder we're gonna pop out a pelvis" Monica says.
"Ah, well...once I look like a fox in this outfit I wouldn't get a pelvis" Phoebe says, if the thought of her looking great makes her not so concern.
"Okay, almost..." Rachel grunts through as close to buttoning Phoebe's pants, "Almost! And got it!" Rachel gets Phoebe's pants button, "Now it's tweezers time!". Monica grabs the tweezers, as she and Rachel grab hold of the zipper with it. "Okay, on the count of three" Monica says, "One...two...three! Zip 'em!".
With their might, the two women zips up Phoebe's pants all the way as Phoebe prays they get them to zip! Once her pants are zipped up, Rachel and Monica lay on her bed beside her as if they're going to pass out. Phoebe looking down at her pants, her hands feeling the nice silk of the Sequin pants, she amuses herself as she pants her legs, and looks forward towards tonight, "Now I know how you two feel when it came to wearing tight pants to get guys to notice ya" Phoebe says if Rachel and Monica weren't sure to be flattered or insulted. Phoebe feeling her pants snugged, or too much snugged, can't move her legs, "Can you guys help me up, I can't seem to move my legs" The two women get on their feet, each grabbing Phoebe's arms as they pull her up; Phoebe stands up straight, as her small rolls sticks out of her pants due to how tight her pants are, as she can't barely move her legs.
At the Gala, an art gala, Mike aside from his family waits for Phoebe to show up, as she arrives to the gala, Phoebe all dressed in her pants suit, looking stunning as a total fox with her pants suit and her open toe heels that shows her pink manicure toe nails. As Phoebe feels good with her look, she denies the uncomfortably of her outfit along with her pants her jacket is very snugged on her. Phoebe is tilted in the middle she can't even barely walk, let alone move her legs and arms. When Mike notices Phoebe walking in, he walks over to her, "Hey!" Phoebe gleefully says to Mike as he comes over to her, as the two share an awkward hug, with her Phoebe's left arm able to hug him. "The gala looks so nice, like it makes a art gala look more fun" Phoebe says.
"Yeah" Mike says as he's more concern with Phoebe, as tilted as she is in her outfit, her butt sticking out like it's pointing out towards something. "Phoebe, is this the outfit my mother gave you?".
"It is, I mean I know it's snug on me, but still don't I look sexy in it?".
"You do, but if I could" Mike says as tries to help adjust Phoebe's situation.
Feeling Mike's hand on her waist and her back, Phoebe starts to feel tingling, flattery tingling, "Oh Mike, not sure if we should try it here..." she stops as Mike tilts her waist up, and helps her stand straight and not so awkward as Phoebe starts to feel much better now than she was. "Wow you're good, like a chiropractor".
"So hey I'm going to say something to my mom real quick, I'll be right back" Mike says walking away, leaving Phoebe alone as notices some flyers next her, she takes one of them, as it slips out of her hands and lands on the ground.
Phoebe shrugging it off, bends down to grab it, right as the fabric to the back of her pants start to get loosen in the middle...RIPPPP! With her pants loudly split open, exposing her light pink panties open, with Phoebe lifting her head up with a small gasp, her eyes widens, face pale with shock and mortification, she stayed frozen as the thought that she may have split her pants now coming to her. She feels the back of her pants, feeling her light pink panties, feeling the small right heart of I Heart NY, as it gave Phoebe another gasp, she split her pants open at the gala. She stands back up and places herself to the wall with her hands covering the back of her pants, with people passing through her as she awkwardly smiles to everyone. Mike returns, he notices Phoebe acting obviously awkward right now. "Is everything okay?" he asks.
"Well I mean I just split my pants, but other than that I good" Phoebe says as she softly huffs out a sigh, that causes her pants button to pop open and her zipper intimately coming undone, with the button going through a panting, with Phoebe and Mike going into completely shock, with Phoebe feeling completely embarrassed, as she grabs hold of her pants, the back of her jacket splits open, "Oh crap" she cries out, as she feels how big the split was, the buttons of her jacket gets pressed towards her body as all three buttons pop off and starts flying everywhere, with one shattering a wine glass, another hitting someone in the eye, and the last one smacking Mike's mom in the back of the head.
With Phoebe looking at herself, going from a fox to mess, she just shrugs and says, "Oh no", leaving her and Mike not sure what to think of that.

Blackskull likes this post

Blackskull
Blackskull
Admin
https://splitpants.forumotion.com

Mon May 09, 2022 2:37 pm
I particularly enjoyed the Phoebe chapter, as her suit completely fell apart.

Bud10 likes this post

Bud10

Sun Jul 24, 2022 9:11 pm
Note: When I started this forum, I thought of some other characters as well, thought of Carol and Susan...set during the middle season eight...

In their bedroom apartment, grunting noises echoes the room as Carol and Susan are laying flat on their backs on their bed, grunting and squirming with their legs kicking high up as the two are having issues with their pants. The couple lately started putting on weight, Susan working all day and night, mainly ordering takeout and eating tasty foods at home, while Carol took up cooking classes as she tastes what she makes; along with eating whatever Ben eats, which is mostly tasty snacks. As the eating has now taken a toll on their bellies. "Come on, come on" Carol whiles as she futile positions herself as tries jiggling her zipper. "Oh, these fit me fine last week" she whines while trying to button her black jeans.
"Shouldn't ate half of that pan of Zeti" Susan grunts while twisting her body around, trying to get her gray stripped pants on.
"I can't help that I'm a good cook" Carol grunts through her teeth.
"Well those short jeans cuffs you wore yesterday says otherwise" Susan says as Carol's jaw drops, if they weren't trying to fit into their pants, Carol would give Susan a piece of her mind.
"Okay, I think...almost..." Carol grunting through her teeth, get her jeans to button, and with a quick zip "I got it" she pants out.
"Me too" Susan pants out as she feels sweat getting into her eyes, as finally buttons her pants and give them a quick zip as let's out a sigh of relief. They did it!
The two just laid there panting as if they're out of breathe, with their hands on their bellies and just breathing, "I hate to ruin the moment, but we need to go get Ben from Ross soon, so we might as well..." Carol says as she lean herself up with a grunt, feeling her jeans snugging up on her, groaning as she starts to stand up. As Susan follows, she too starts groaning as she feels her pants snugging up on her, only she's gain more of a tummy than Carol has. Once Carol puts on her black boots and black leather jacket, and Susan gets her gray zip up jacket on with her black loafers on, the two stare at their mirror window, noticing how their snug their pants are, and how obvious their bellies are sticking out of their pants. With Carol's black sweater pressed too close to her belly, and the buttons on the bottom of Susan's white blouse shirt are sticking out.
"I guess this what we get for eating what Ben eats" Susan says as she adjusts her waistline.
"Well we don't look to fat do we?" Carol insecurely asks as her left hand gently pats her belly.
"At least we can still fit into our pants unlike Rachel" Susan says trying to joke as Carol smirks a little, helping their denial of their bellies.
Arriving to Central Perk, zipping up their jacket up to where they can hide their tops, they entered inside finding Ross reading a book at the usual spot he and his friends hang out at while Ben sits there with his Gameboy. With Ross looking up and noticing them, "Hey guess who's here" he says to Ben who looks up and notices his mother coming in, with a very happy Carol opening up her arms, "How's my big guy doing?" she says to him, as Ben runs up to her to give her a big hug, feeling warmth from the feeling of her son's greeting. She's glad that she's wearing her leather jacket, so her son's face isn't pressed into her fat. Though the happy moment comes to an end, as Ben lets go of his mother, and comments, "You feel soft in the middle, mom".
Making it kind of awkward as Ross comes over, "Oh Ben, that's something you should never say to a girl, especially if it's your mom".
Although Carol is slightly blushing, feeling embarrassed more so since her own son implied of her being fat while a self-conscious Susan zipping up her jacket more so, Carol decides to shrug it off, "Well guess that's how much of a good cook I am, if I like to eat my own meals" she says as she pats her belly. Which made this more awkward for the three adults and Ben.
"Anyhow, everything's packed, I doubled checked, and it's all covered" Ross says as he hands Carol Ben's suitcase.
"Thanks Ross, so how far is Rachel going?" she asks, referring to Rachel's pregnancy of his child.
"Well she's coming along well, just waiting for any day now" he says, feeling anguished over it.
"I'm glad things are working out for you" Carol says, meaning it as she gives Ross a quick hug as the two and Ben starts walking out of the Café.
As they made it up to the staircase, Ben's suitcase comes all undone and all of his clothes falls out of it, without thinking the two women both gets on their knees to pick up the mess right as...RIPPPP! The two heard the sound of fabric tearing, with the two lifting their heads up in shock and fear with Carol's jaw dropping down an inch. They know what that noise was, one of them split their pants open.
"Was that me or you?" Carol nervously asks.
"I don't know if I want to know that answer" Susan says, starting to blush.
Unknowingly Gunther walks past behind them, and he notices their back doors, "My sister wears the same boxers you two wear" he mentions of their Buffy themed panties. With the two stands up to cover the back of their pants, blushing as their faces feel redder than Susan's hair. With Carol starting to nervously laughing, the laughter of a very embarrassed woman, as Susan just sucks her lips in as she tries to hide the back of her pants with the bottom of her jacket. The two noticed Ross, who is caught in this awkward moment of his ex-wife and her partner, "Ross, can you be a bud and help pick Ben's stuff up" Carol asks with a nervous sigh.
"Oh, of course yeah" Ross snapping out of it, gets Ben's stuff taken care of.
"Okay when we get home, let's try to give Ben more healthier snacks, so that way we can start getting our bellies to go down" Carol says to Susan.
"Agreed" Susan says as she and Carol sighs.
The two sighs lead to the buttons of Carol's black jeans and Susan's gray pants to pop open and their buttons hit the back of Gunther's desk, and smacks Gunther in the eye as he flips over, with the two women feeling embarrassed more so now than they were. As Ross finishes up, he hands the embarrassed Carol the suitcase, as she uses it to hide her back while holding her jeans together, as Susan uses Ben to wrap his arms around her as she holds up her pants with Ross humoring it just to make this less awkward for them.
"See you next week?" Carol asks, as she and Susan are wanting to get out of here.
"See you next week, try to have a good time" Ross says.
"We will" Carol says and she and Susan quickly get out of there in a hurry. Alone now, Ross that giggling a little, he was worried to not hold it in when they were in here.
Bud10

Wed Feb 01, 2023 3:06 pm
Note: I thought of a sequel for Monica...set during season seven...

Monica stands there barefoot in her bedroom, staggering as she pulls the fastenings of her mid-light gray pants together, "Oh...come on" Monica whines through her perfect white teeth, tilt her upper body down facing herself through the mirror sort of, legs pressed together, as she then falls on the back of her bed, flaying flat as she lifts her head that has a small sweat come out, "Please, please, fit for mama...!" she cries out as she manages to button her pants, and pulls the zipper up quick, she sighs in relief. "Yes!" she hops up quickly, "Monica Geller number one! And pants size zero!". Though she looks at the mirror, and looks down at her light blue shirt, and sees something off. Lifting her shirt up, she is reminded of her slight body change...as she's getting pudgy.
She's been tasting homemade meals from Janice, who insisted in providing the food service at the wedding, Monica and Chandler had tried to tell her no, but since it's Janice, they were reluctant to try her tastings. As Monica has spent the past week trying Janice's cooking, as it turns out Janice is a really great cook, Monica has got addicted to whatever she makes. Addicted to the point, where it's now taken a toll on Monica's body, as she has a pooch kicking in. It's a note she's keeping in mind, especially since she was that girl when growing up, and she definitely does not want to be that girl before the wedding. At least today's the last tasting she's doing. The thought makes Monica adjusts her waistline.
The door opens, and Chandler comes in, who stood there awkwardly as he sees his fiancée checking her poochy self. "Do I need to you two alone" Chandler asks.
"Actually, can I have you do something for me?" Monica asks, even as she appears slightly uncomfortable to the idea.
"What?".
"Can you press on my belly?", Chandler eyes lift if he's not sure if he should, "It's okay, I'm giving you permission to feel if I'm getting fat again or not". Chandler walks over, presses his finger into Monica's pooch, as it feels more somewhat like a volley ball. He looks at her, "Makes me thinking you have a food baby" he jokes, as she shrugs him off.
Later on, she arrives to Janice with her black boots and black leather jacket that helps hide the belly, she stands on her doorstep and knocks, Janice opens up the door with an excited look, "Well you made it just in time!" her annoying voice says to Monica, as she lets her in. As Monica steps in, she caught wind of what Janice was making, tasted so good as she slightly moans, then Monica's eyes turn to the table, seeing Janice had made some burgers: cheese, lettuce, tomato and bacon. The right kind of burger, as Monica feels her lips watering. "I thought I make some lunch, before trying the last tasting" Janice says, "Well have at it!".
Moments later, Monica sits in her chair, leaning back as she unzips her leather jacket, as she feels stuffed and heavy, not wanting to get up, as she sighs out a moan. One burger would've been enough, though she convinced herself that one wouldn't cut it, though after eating four burgers, she honestly wonders how the hell Joey can eat that much and not feel like this.
Janice comes over to find a satisfied Monica, "I can see someone's a happy eater, especially since I think someone's putting on a tummy" she pokes at Monica's stuffed belly.
"Yeah, kind of put on some weight, though nothing I'm worried over" Monica says, as her hands pat and smooth her taunted stomach. Then after saying that, she leans her head down and looks down at her pooch, seeing it sticking out further than it did this morning, as her pants have now started to feel snugger around her waist. "I think I should actually get going, we'll have to do the tasting, later..." Monica says trying to stand up, as she groans while trying to stand up.
"Let me help you up honey" Janice offers.
"I'm good" Monica sighs out, as the back of the chair she sat in tips over behind her. "I got it" Monica says as she awkwardly gets on her knees, her stuffed belly wasn't making it easy for her. Once she finds herself in the position she wants to be in, groaning she leans her upper body down towards the chair, "Almost" she says as she gets lower down...then suddenly...RIPPPP!
Her head lifts up, jaw dropped to the noise of fabric tearing open, she gulps, Monica places her hands on the back of her pants, feeling the very large open split, feeling small light pink hears white panties openly exposed for Janice to see! "OH MY GOD!" Janice says as she starts laughing, "I knew my tastings were tasty for everyone!".
Janice laughs away, as Monica still kneeled there, face blushing, lips pressed together, embarrassed than the last time her pants split, deciding to go on a huge diet before the wedding...starting now!
Bud10

Sat Nov 04, 2023 11:09 pm
Note: I thought of a Thanksgiving story with Rachel and Monica - set in an alternate Thanksgiving episode where it's just the two of them!

After preparing a full meal for the six of them, plans have changed where Joey and Ross end up going to their families' houses for Thanksgiving, Chandler has to work over the holidays, and since Phoebe doesn't eat meat she decided to come over this year; leaving just Rachel and Monica to eat the whole meal - what they really had to eat the most was the turkey! After eating the whole turkey, adding the other sides, the two girls find themselves sitting on the couch, heads lean against the edge, wanting to die as they were painfully bloated from how much they ate. Rachel moans with her hands on her very bloated belly, "I did I have to wear my button pants today". Rachel's wearing her dark green sweater with her black trousers and black boots. "Look at me" she whines as she gently pats her belly.
"I know with how much I ate, I wonder how the hell Joey can eat without getting fat" Monica says as she lifts her dark blue turtleneck sweater and sees her bloated belly sticking out the top of her gray slacks. "Oh! My tummy..." she whines out, "Why did have to eat so many damn rolls!" Monica pats her stuffed belly as if sounds like a drum.
"I now know what my mother felt after carrying me for eight months" Rachel painfully says.
"Don't be dramatic!" Monica moans, "As a former fat girl I know what's it like to eat till you feel like busting out of your pants" she sighs, "Thank God we don't have to go anywhere else today".
Next to Rachel the phone rings, "Ah...man, now?" Rachel whines as she tries to reach for it, she groans as she pathetically tries reaching for it. "Almost..." she strains, until she gives up. "I'll let the machine get it".
With Monica shrugging to agree. The machine plays: "Hey guys" it's Phoebe, "I'm just letting you know I won't make it to the Black Friday deal tonight, just make sure you guys get me those leather pants I wanted all week, bye!" the two girls groans as they totally forgot about that.
"I guess she's out of luck, no way I'm moving from this couch, I'll likely sit here forever" Rachel says.
"Well might as well, I mean other than Phoebe getting onto us, there were some stuff I wanted too, so..." Monica gets onto her feet as she forces herself up, groaning as she almost looses her balance, her black boots click onto the floor as she stumbles to turn to Rachel, standing proudly, "...you with me?".
"Pass" Rachel says.
"Well I'll make sure to get those boots you want" Monica says.
"Wait" Rachel says as Monica has trick Rachel into going, as Rachel tires to get onto her feet, groaning as she tries to keep her balance, once standing up, "Let's do it".
Looking up close they see how their bloated bellies were sticking out of their sweaters. "Glad me and Ross took a break" Rachel says with Monica glaring at her, "What?" Rachel defensively asks, "I'm trying make myself feel better over having a food baby inside me" she gently pats her belly.
At Macy's the two women struggled making it to when the door opens, but manage to get around the store without having to push anyone out of their way; Rachel in her red leather jacket and Monica wearing jean jacket - the girls couldn't get their jackets to cover their bellies. They got some stuff they wanted, as they stumbles towards the leather pants Phoebe was wanting.
"There it is" Monica grabs the right side, only as it turns out another woman also got a hold of them. "Oh hell no!" Monica says as she tries pulling them away, with Rachel holding onto Monica as the two try taking the pair of pants from the other woman.
Then suddenly the pants slip out of their hands and fell onto the floor, Rachel and Monica quickly darted down onto the ground to grab the pants, just right as...RIPPPP! The two lift their heads up, jaws dropped, puzzled as the two stare at each other. "What was that?" Monica asks.
"I'm not sure, though I feel a sudden breeze where I shouldn't" Rachel says, if her face is wanting to blush.
"I think I am too" Monica says, almost whimpering.
Realizing that they both violently ripped their pants open, feeling their large oval shape tore in the back of their pants; Rachel feeling her white Yogi Bear panties, and Monica feeling her red panties with Smurfs! Rachel and Monica gasps if in shock, as the two shrieks out, "I RIPPED MY PANTS" as they stood up covering the back of their pants! Then as their bloated bellies were pressing to close to their waistlines, the buttons of their pants opens hitting the manikins in the store, with their bloated bellies exposed in the store. The other woman only saying, "I guess you need these pants more so than me" she hands them to the humiliated friends, "Have a good one" she says walking away from them.
"Let's agree to just save our foods for the next day and not eat all of them at once" Monica says as her pale face is fully red.
"Agreed" Rachel's face too red says, "I wonder if their pregnancy pants on sale that we can change into".
"I'll start looking" Monica says as the two start look through the Iles.
For Matthew Perry (1969-2023)

Miyagi likes this post

Bud10

Fri Mar 01, 2024 8:37 pm
Note: Thought of a story with Rachel...set during season 5 in an alternate story telling if Emily had stayed with Ross...

Rachel shows up to her workplace almost late, she rushes to the elevator and enters as the only person in it; standing there, Rachel anxiously hopes no one notices her coming in late, though lately she's push it pretty close. Since Emily moved in with Ross after their wedding, Rachel and Emily were surprisingly spending much time together, as if bygones were bygones. Lately Emily has been cooking Rachel meals, doing much of it lately, as Rachel wants to try to make it work for Ross's sake, Rachel accepts Emily's meals. Emily surprisingly is a great cook, as her meals are amazingly good, though Rachel spent the past week grouching herself into Emily's cooking. That said, her energy has starts to decrease, especially this morning waking up close to 8 instead of 7; standing there in her dark gray dress suit and stripped blouse shirt, Rachel adjust the belt around her pants, as Emily's cooking has put quite the softness into Rachel's flat belly. As Rachel starts to ponder if Emily is trying to make Rachel fat, something she didn't have the time to get into as she manages to make it five minutes in the nick of time.
Around lunchtime, Rachel manages to get workload done, leaning against her chair, Rachel could nap, "Man, I've been really tired lately, and getting squishy..." Rachel places her hands on her soft belly. Close to dosing off, the intercom goes off next to her, "Yes" Rachel answers, her assistant says one of her friends are here for lunch date, Rachel lets her assistant send whoever is coming up here for lunch. She doesn't recall having one with Monica or Phoebe, clearly not Joey or Chandler, and Ross for that matter. Then it hit her, right as Emily shows up with a picnic basket, as Rachel welcomes her inside.
"I brought some lunch for us today" Emily says, setting everything out.
"Oh Emily, I'm not sure, I mean I've got to get some stuff done..." Rachel starts until she glances at the cheeseburgers Emily made. Large, juicy, with cheese and bacon! Two of them for each other. "They look so good" Rachel's lips sizzle.
"Yep, brought them for you to eat" Emily says, as Rachel realizes, "Didn't you say they were for us?" Rachel asks.
"I don't think so, I mean I lost my appetite while making lunch, and plus you're working a lot, so I thought I make you a full lunch" Emily says. Her smile looks at Rachel, making Rachel uncomfortable, as she doesn't want to eat two full size burgers, though then she didn't want to have issues with her, especially if Ross gets drags in. "Well, what's two burgers going to do anyway" Rachel says as she takes one.
Two burgers later, Rachel moans as she leans against her chair, "My god, those were awesome!" Rachel says trying to stand up, only was so full and heavy as she's close to passing out. All she did was unbutton her blazer, as her pooch starts to stick out further than it should.
"My, my, my..." Emily starts gloating if in awe to Rachel's belly sticking out, "This American girl can eat" she pokes at Rachel's stuff belly, as Rachel groans, "Oops, sorry".
"It's okay, just eating those two large-ass burgers was filling" Rachel pats her taunted pooch. Leaning back, "My tummy" she moans, Rachel leans her head up as she looks down at her stuffed pooch, seeing how it's sticking out after eating those burgers. Rachel's belly sticking out as her pants were going to explode; she's right, Rachel thought to herself. Emily is fattening her up! "Excuse me, I have to go use the restroom real..." Rachel starts standing up, on her feet, she groans, stumbling to stand on her feet as her black boot heels click the floor as she starts walking.
"You need any help Rachel?" Emily smirking as she watches a painfully bloated Rachel walk away, only Rachel applies, "I'm fine, thank you though".
Near the exit, Rachel stretches her back, with her belly sticking out, as she inhales and exhales slowly, as her pooch presses closely against her belt, the buckle pops off as Rachel gasps a little. "Crap" Rachel says startled, the buckle next to her boots, Rachel gets down onto her feet to retrieve it, only...RIPPPP! Rachel's pants split violently open, as if she could fall out of her pants! Rachel lifts her head up with a small gasp, face frozen as it starts to turn red, as she feels the back of her pants, she feel her white Garfield panties, the "I Hate Mondays" theme panties! "Oh no!" Rachel shrieks as she quickly stands up, to cover the back of her pants!
Turning to face Emily, who tries to hold grin, "I think someone could use some salad" is all she says to toy with Rachel. With Rachel now onto her, while thinking she'll need bigger pairs of pants.
And some new underwear that doesn't have cartoon characters all over her rear!

Miyagi likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum