Split Pants Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Bud10

Hispanic and Latina Women Empty Hispanic and Latina Women

Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:38 pm
Note: To start off this forum I thought of starting with Ana de Amras as herself...set during filming of her film Blonde...

As Ana de Amras has gotten herself prepared for the role of Marylin Monroe - the look, weight, and tone - she stumbles one day in costuming when it comes to wearing a iconic Marylin Monroe look. Dressed in the changing room in her black turtleneck sweater, she grunts with frustrating sighs as she felt small sweats coming out the top of her forehead as she pulls her white capri pants up her hips, giving one last pull she lets out a groan came to relief as she got them up her hips. Ana finds herself wondering if perhaps the small four pounds she put into the room is why these pants are feeling snug, especially with her having a small belly sticking out, or if they gave her the wrong pants size. She shrugs it off as Ana grabs hold of her fastenings with her right hand starts trying to get the zipper to come up, causing her to grunt and for her bare feet to slightly starting hopping off the ground. "Come on, come on, come on" she frustratedly moans out, she tilts her upper body down to look at her pants, "Why they have to give me a small pair of pants?". After a small hop, Ana felt the zipper moved an itch, she sighs with relief that she's getting the zipper to work. "Okay, I think I can get it" she says as her faces expresses out a forced look as Ana slowly pulls her pants zipper up, inch by inch, "Okay...okay...okay...okay!" she excitedly cries out as she gets her pants zipper up, and then quickly buttons her pants.
Taking a quick look at herself in the mirror, Ana feels relieved that she got them on, admitting that they're snug as hell, her hands feeling her small pooch that she can't even tell that it's there thanks to her shirt, she flatters herself as the back of these pants gives her fine looking ass - smirking to herself, "I guess I have the Marylin Monroe look after all" she flattery says as she smacks herself in the right cheek of her backdoor.
She slips on her black low flat loafers to walk out with and grabs her wig for her role as she steps out of the dressing room; stepping out she wiggles her waistline slightly to help loosen it if she can. She meets up her makeup crew who had gotten everything set out for Ana, she places her wig on to prepare to get herself dolled up for the role. Only the wig slips off and falls on the ground, the makeup artist next to her was going to get it for her, "No, no I got it, but thank you" Ana says with a friendly smile as she gets down on her knees and leans her upper body down towards the wig, as the lower she gets to reach for her wig with her perfect ass sticking up towards the makeup crew...RIPPPP!
Ana faces lifts up in complete silence, not even a gasp coming out of her, her face froze into complete humiliation, as she knows why her pants suddenly feels looser. She reaches the back of her pants with her two hands feeling her panties with her photoshop face in the center of her white panties. Realizing how wide her oval shape tear is, her cheeks blush red, eyes lilting up if she going to shock. What's worse is that she split her pants open in front of her makeup crew, who just stands there in complete silence, with one she hears giggles. She stands back, covering the back of her pants and turns to face her crew, "Well not everyday you feel like wearing a pair of panties with your face on" she says blushing while forcing a chuckle out. A crew member pops his head through the door, "We're ready whenever you are Ms. Amras" he says as she just gives him a quick nod as he didn't realize the moment that's going on as he pulls his head back through, leaving Ana whimpering in her humiliation.
"Why did they have to give me a small pair of pants?" she narcissistically whines to herself, as she lets out a whimpering sigh.

BoxGhost and SplitTrouserLover like this post

Bud10

Hispanic and Latina Women Empty Re: Hispanic and Latina Women

Sat Oct 08, 2022 11:58 pm
Note: I thought of Salma Hayek's character Roxanne from the Grown Ups movies...set sometime after the second film...

Waiting outside of her bedroom, Roxanne's best friends Deanne and Sally wait for Roxanne to come out wearing her snazzy suit for the Gala that she's presenting tonight at their town; they've been waiting outside for fifteen minutes, to the point where they lean against Roxanne's door as their ears could hear some grunting noises from inside. With Deanne raising an eyebrow of concern, with Sally sharing the same expression, the two felt something's up. Sally gently pulls the door handle down and opens the door as the two women enter finding Roxanne laying flat on her back, raising her legs high up, grunting frustratedly with sweat coming down her forehead as she stumbles into buttoning her black Jovani dress pants while wearing her black dress top. She pauses as she looks up to see her friends looking at her, if surprised to see Roxanne having issues with her clothing, especially since she has a body of a goddess.
"Hi sweetie, is everything okay?" Sally asks keeping a sincere look on her face, as Deanne raises an eyebrow if intrigued to see Roxanne like this.
"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine, just..." Roxanne says in a strained voice, as she continues to button her pants, giving out another grunt, "Just hadn't worn this outfit in a while...I could use a hand to get these button".
The two shrug and walked over to Roxanne, "One of you hold my feet together and the hold my fastenings while I button". Deanne holds her bare feet together and Sally holds Roxanne's fastenings as Roxanne stumbles yet quickly gets her pants to button and then gives her pants a quick zip! After doing so, she sighs out in relief, "I did it!" she exclaims excitedly as she leans up and stands on her bare feet to face her friends, "How's my look?".
"Kind of sweaty, like you did an hour workout" Deanne says.
Roxanne turns to whip the sweat off her face and then redo her makeup, which didn't take long, she straightens her glorious black hair, she looks at herself feeling like herself, glamorous with style, then looking down, she notice her pants slight snug, she adjusts it slightly, only it didn't help loosen a small belly flab that sticks out of her pants. Rubbing it with a small sigh, turning to her friends, "I guess I've gotten too comfortable in Essex County, especially if I'm putting on a tummy" she says forcing a small smile out.
"Oh honey, you're putting on a tummy, it's just the pants" Sally says.
"And you know if you have a small pooch sticking out, now a days, guys like women with a belly" Deanne says as she pokes at Roxanne's flab. Then mimicking a voice for Roxanne's belly button, "Roxanne, it's your tummy, don't I look good in these snazzy tight pants?"
"Okay, okay, okay" Roxanne blushes out as she shrugs Deanne off her stomach, "I appreciate what you guys are doing, but it's just for one night, so..." she grabs her two-piece blazer, she slips it on like it's nothing, only trying to get it to button, she grunts slightly as she fastens her bottom button and barely gets the top one button. She adjusts the button of her blazer, trying to makeup herself not look too much like she's a sausage in tight skin, as she does look fabulous in the outfit, she can feel how obviously snug it is on her. She shrugs the feeling off, and turns to face her friends who are trying to hide their concern for Roxanne, with a confident feeling, "Well let's pick out my shoes".
At Gala that at her salon, wearing her black metal-tipped leather pumps heels to go along with her Jovani outfit, Roxanne companied with her friends in the back, let the speaker do the introduction for her as Roxanne adjusts the back of her pants as she digs through a wedgie in the back as some assistants notice while walking by as she gives a chuckles out a force smile.
"Mrs. Feder" an assistant comes up to her, "We're almost ready for you to go on", Roxanne thanks her as she walks away. Standing on the left side of the corner, adjust her waistline one more time, her friends standing next to her.
"Just go out there and relax, and come off strong" Sally says, as Roxanne sighs slightly and nods, "You're right, just relax and show off".
Speaker then goes out, "We are please to present the honor of our host of this evening, Roxanne Chase-Feder!", Roxanne steps out onto the stage walking to the platinum as the crowd applauds her. Standing in the center of on stage, she waves, feeling like herself, feeling great about herself, that's when she takes a bow, leaning her upper body and hips down for the bow, perhaps going down a little too far...RIPPPP! The applauds turn into gasps as Roxanne lifts her head up with a mortified look on her face, horrified that she feels her pants have gotten looser. She places her hands at the back of her pants, feeling her Jovani pants split open a wide open oval, feeling her red see-through panties exposed, causing her a shocking gasp as she turns to look at the large platinum TV screen that's showing her panties to the audience, causing her to gasp more so and to stand back up blushing as she feels her cheeks turning red, heading straight into completely embarrassment. Roxanne just stood on the stage, not sure what to do...
"Well who hasn't had a small wardrobe malfunction before?" Roxanne says blushing out, as she sighs just as the button of her two-piece blazer pops open: one button hitting a guy coming into the salon in the nuts, and the other hitting him in the eye, leading to already embarrassed Roxanne to see her small belly flab showing off as she pulls her blazer together...RIPPPP! Her blazer tore open, "Oh gosh" she blushes out a hiss. She feels the back of her blazer, just as her belly flab pushes forwards, causing the button of her pants to pop open and hitting the same guy at his other eye after recovering. With Roxanne expressing an awe expression of her humiliation, as she stands there completely exposed as the crowd can see how comfortable she had gotten in their small town.
Sally and Deanne steps out onto the stage, "Thank you all for coming out, hope you enjoy the rest of your evening" Sally says, as she and Deanne who Roxanne has her arms wrapped around her waist help Roxanne get off the stage, leaving the crowd polarized, with some giggling as they see how a goddess like Roxanne has suffer a huge wardrobe malfunction.
Off-stage, Roxanne's face has never been redder than before, "I am so going on a one month diet, and hope that this doesn't happen to my other fashionable clothes" she whines out.

MarshmellerFeller likes this post

Bud10

Sun Nov 20, 2022 2:04 am
Note: I thought of Monica Reyes from the X-Files...season during season 9...

With the alarm going off at the usual time, with a tiring yawn Monica Reyes presses it as continues to yawn, although she usually gets up at this time, she feels tired more so than would usually; as leans herself up towards edge of the left bedside groaning as she feels slightly heavy. "What is with me, this morning?" Monica asks herself sitting on edge, rubbing her tired face. Staring at her mirror window, while she's sat down, she notices something off with her. Standing up closer to the mirror as her head looks down past her bra as she notices some extra fat hanging off the top of her panties. In shock, to see how her figure has gotten soft in the middle, her finger pressing into her soft pooch, she doesn't understand how she's suddenly putting on weight she really doesn't. She didn't have the time to think of how this is happening to her, she started getting herself ready for the day.
Arriving at the bureau, standing in the middle of the elevator right as it opens, Monica dressed in her black turtleneck shirt, black stripped dress pants, black boots and leather jacket, adjust the belt of her pants as her fat has made her pants feel snug around her waist. She steps off right as she zipped up her leather jacket to the middle so no one can see her tummy. Monica is having a meeting with Scully when it comes to deputy director Kersh, at least she didn't over sleep this morning, leaving Scully alone to defend herself against him who wants nothing more than to end the X-Files. Waiting outside, sitting on a bench, Scully turns to find Monica arriving, giving her a smile to show Monica. "Hey" she says as she notices that something's off with Monica, "Everything okay?".
"Well sort of an off day" she says, she looks around, no one near them, "I need you to feel something".
Making Scully to raise an eyebrow, "Feel what?".
Monica embarrassed, but needs some closure to this, unzips her jacket as Scully looks down and gasps slightly to see how Monica has suddenly put on a pooch, "I need you to feel it so I can know what my situation is", Scully has an hesitant look on her face, not sure if she should feel her friend's belly fat. "Dana, please" the sound in Monica's voice sounds insecure and she usually isn't, out of slight pity, Scully gently presses Monica's pooch, feeling how soft and squishy it is, surprised really.
"It doesn't feel too bad, just an extra layer, I mean when did this happen?".
"I don't know" Monica zips her jacket where it was at. "I woke up and saw that I put on a pooch" she gently pats the middle of her leather pooch. Right as Skinner comes out to find the two agents discussing each other.
"He's waiting" Skinner says, "And he's getting impatient".
The two follow Skinner inside as the two find Kersh standing next to Skinner's desk waiting for them, as he appears not so pleased, "Have a seat" he says imitating the two agents, as Scully sits on the left chair with Monica sitting on the right, as stumbles into sitting down, with her pants pressing so tightly towards her pooch, feeling her rolls sipping out the top of her pants. Sitting down, Monica felt a pant coming out as if she finished a jog. With the three staring at her if somewhat amuse, Scully knew what the deal was, though the two men were not sure. "Everything alright Agent Reyes?" Kersh asks with an eyebrow yet with a strong imitating voice.
"All good" Monica says sighing out a smile.
"Right" Kersh went on ahead, "As you are aware, Agent Doggett is taking time off due to the last case that concerned him and you Agent Reyes, and apparently you Agent Scully, so you two like to explain to me what exactly happened in assignment?".
Monica started, "Well director the case started as it was assigned, with me and Doggett assigned to..." she leans forward groaning as she felt belt buckle pressed the top of her pooch. "Sorry...anyhow, as it started to get complicated, we need Agent Scully's help". Passing on to Scully who started taking over, Monica couldn't help but wiggle her waistline and her belt, 'what the hell is the matter with me?' she face thinks it out a question as it's taking her away from the conversation. "And that's what happened, sir" Scully finishes as Monica wasn't paying attention, she could tell that Kersch wasn't satisfied with the answer.
"All right that is all" Kersh says, as the two agents and Skinner stands up, "At this point, I'm pretty much done dealing with the same X-Files hoggins, so go". They thanked them, before leaving Monica bumps into Scully's shoulder as her name tag fell off.
"I'll get it" Monica insists, as bends her knees down and leans her upper body down to the ground, her butt sticking up towards everyone...RIPPPP! With a loud fabric tear, the back of Monica's black stripped dress pants split open violently, with Monica lifting her head up with a small gasp, her eyes lift up, face going to blank, her hands feeling the back of her pants, feeling her pink Hocus Pocus panties exposed widely open. "No" she whines a whisper, as her head turns to Scully who presses her lips together, with Skinner awkwardly staring into face as doesn't know what to think, and Kersh wounded up looking the opposite direction, keeping a straight face.
Moments later, the two agent walk out of Skinner's office, with Scully's arms wrapped around Monica with her holding them tightly, with the hallway filling up, with agents passing through the two agents with odd looks, Monica's face starts to feel red with whimpers whining through her teeth, "Why this had to happen to me?" she asks, with a small whimper.
Bud10

Sun Jan 01, 2023 2:46 am
Note: I thought of Rita Ortiz (Jacqueline Orbours) from NYPD Blue...

Standing in front of the mirror of the precedent's locker room, detective Rita Ortiz stands there with a nagging thought as she looks at herself with her hands on the hips of her pants, 'were these pants always tight?'; she dressed in her dark gray dress suit with her light blue blouse shirt, she felt her pants were a little snug when buttoning them this morning along with her shirt giving a small hint of a pooch sticking through her shirt. For Rita, she felt perhaps she may had put on weight or if the dry cleaners shrunk her clothes, either way Rita can't help yet wonder, she adjusts her waistline and wiggles her belt and head out of the locker room. Still that nagging thought was still in her head, her pants weren't that tight, though tight enough if she could feel the pants snugging down the zipper and where she can feel a wedgie.
Heading into the break room, alone, she opens up a cabinet to get what she needs to make a cup of coffee, as she puts the mix into the filter and stirs it up, she feels her page vibrate inside the left side of her pants pocket, she reaches into it as her right hand drops the filter as it falls onto the floor and the mix falling all over the floor. "Shit" she quietly hisses. Rita sighs, then jumps down onto her knees with her upper body leaning over to the filter, without warning...RIPPPP! A quick tearing was heard, with Rita lifting her head up if she knew what noise was. With a gulp, Rita places her hands on the back of her pants, feeling the oval shape tear on her pants, her white panties with small pink pot-a-dots exposed into the open. Her eyes lift up, "Oh God, Nooooo!" Rita whiles as she stands back up and covers the back of her pants, as she feels blushful as she just split her pants!
The door opens and Connie comes in with a welcoming appearance, "Hey Rita" she says coming in, then she turns puzzle as she sees Rita standing there as if she's hiding something. "You okay?".
Rita stutters for a moment, embarrassed as she's feeling sudden breeze where she shouldn't, "I may need your help with this" Rita says with a sigh.
"What?" Connie asks if concerned due to Rita's expression.
Rita sighs softly, then she turns her backwards to Connie and exposes her panties for Connie to see, with Connie laughing, trying to not while not helping herself, with Rita turning with an annoyed look on her face. "I'm sorry, it's just..." Connie tries to a hold of herself, with an annoyed Rita telling her, "Are you going to help me or what?".
Moments later, with Connie's leather jacket arms wrapped around Rita's waist, the two detectives made their way out of the precedent, getting out of there as quick as possible, as Rita's black boots taps quickly each step she took with Connie's boots taking the steps followed.
Once outside of the precedent, the two detectives stand outside as Rita lets go of Connie, "Well I think I can get myself out of here, I'll just get a cab and head to my apartment, change into a different pair of pants and go from there..." Rita starts to say, until...
"Mommy, I see London, I see France, I see someone's underpants!" a boy calls out Rita's panties, with Rita grabbing Connie to wrap around her, as the boy's mom comes up with Rita giving an awkward smile towards the mother and son as they walk away. Standing there still, Rita says to Connie, "Oh how I'll consider going to a different dry cleaners" as she whiles out a sigh.
Bud10

Mon Feb 13, 2023 1:07 pm
Note: I thought of Eva Longoria's Gabrielle Solis...inspired from Susan's weight gain...

Gabrielle Solis stands in front of her mirror, teeth grinding down, grunting slightly, almost out of breathe, as she looks down as her fingers are close to blistering as stumbles into buttoning her dark jeans; lately Gabrielle has spent some time with Edie - who told her she wants to make peace after her relationship with Carlos has ended. Each morning for the past two weeks, Edie would come over with a basket of goodies for Gabrielle and Carlos, at first making Gabrielle suspicious of Edie, then fall for the delicious taste of Edie's homemade cooking. To which she wounded up meeting more of the goodies than Carlos...giving Gabrielle a slight change to her slim figure.
Gabrielle stops as she gives a frustrated huff, huffingly pants as she looks down at her squishy belly as it's starting to stick out, she stood there wanting to cry as she whines and starts to whimper, "What is happening to me?" she whines as she holds her flab, "How am I getting a tummy? A tummy?" she made her belly button move like a mouth, then sighs off as she lets go took a moment. "I will not let this..." pointing at her pooch, "...ruin my day!" She grabs hold of her fastenings and zipper, as her legs presses together, her upper body tilting down, her white teeth grinding down, her face about to explode. "Come on, come on, come on!" she grunts through her mouth.
This led Gabrielle to stand on the tip of her tippy toes, hoping up and down, standing in different angles, and finally flying down on her back on the top of her bed, her bare feet kicking high up into the air, as she feels sweat coming out of her forehead. Lifting her head up a little, "Please God!" Gabrielle grunts as manages to button her pants, and gives her zipper a quick pull. She sighs as if she wants to pass out, with her head lid back, "That was nothing" she says, out of breathe.
Walking over to Bree's house, with her red t-shirt that showed little of her pooch, and her open toe high heels, Gabrielle zips up her black leather jacket so she can hide her squishiness from her neighbors. As she walks on the sidewalk, she comes across Edie, who gives Gabrielle a welcoming approach, "Ah Gabby, how are you doing this morning" Edie says.
"Oh, good morning to you Edie" Gabrielle says, not wanting to seem rude, but is in a hurry.
"How are my goodies treating you? Tasting aren't they?".
The thought made Gabrielle moans a little, "They are, can't help myself".
"I bet, especially too, seeing how you like them, I mean I can see a tummy" Edie says, poking at Gabrielle's squishy pooch, with Gabrielle blushes Edie off.
"That I have" Gabrielle says, patting her pooch, "Well Edie..." she starts to say as her purse falls off her shoulder and lands on the curve.
Gabrielle gets down onto her knees, just as...RIPPPP! Her jeans violently split open in front of Edie, with Gabrielle lifting her head up with a mortified gasp, thinking "OHMYGOD! NO!". Her hands feel the back of her jeans, split wide open, feeling her red panties exposed, only she wishes it was her panties, she felt a huge tear in them too, with Gabrielle feeling skin! Gasping more so, Gabrielle stands back on her feet, covering her bare ass, blushing smiling to Edie who stood there rather smirking at Gabrielle, "Oopies, I think someone needs a bigger pair of pants" Edie says, as Gabrielle whimpers a little as she walks backwards to her house, then charges back in.
Inside the house, Gabrielle just wanted to die as she exposed her bare booty perhaps to everyone; she heads to the kitchen and snacks on a muffin - chocolate chip. As she chows down on it, she stops realizing she has started to put on a belly after Edie started to deliver her and Carlos these goodies. Realizing that Edie is trying to fatten her up.
The muffin falls out of her hand, and she has that vengeful look in her eye.
Bud10

Thu Jul 06, 2023 2:08 am
Note: I thought of Amy from Superstore...set during season 5...

In her office at Cloud 9, the grunting noises coming out of Amy as she pulls the fastenings of her black dress pants together, "Almost..." Amy with her voice strained said, with her fingers almost blister, standing on the tips of her low flat black loafers, manages to button her pants and gives them a quick zip. Amy sighs if she feels relieved, though looks down her tropical shirt and adjusts her waistline. Lately Amy has started to snack out from candy bars from the vending machine as she has put on a little weight. She was no where looking fat, though she can feel her pants getting tighter...to the point where she's having trouble getting them buttoned.
"It's okay" Amy says putting her blazer on, "I should lay off the snacks while I'm dealing with stress, though I'm not too concern yet". Pulling the middle of her jacket she feels a small snag underneath her left armpit giving a small tear. Just a tiny one. "It's underneath my arm, no one will notice".
During the entire day, Amy manages to keep herself occupied with what's going on with the store, though feeling how snug her pants around her waist, has drove her crazy...especially with having to adjust her pants every five minutes to which it's making it obvious her pants are tight. Doing so again at beauty products as she comes across Sandra handling the shelves, who notices Amy's little problem. With Amy awkwardly stopping as Sandra notices her, "Having trouble down there Amy?" Sandra asks.
"Pants are a little snug, nothing to worry over" Amy says getting herself professionalize and hide her awkward feeling.
"I know how you feel, I started that when I put on the weight" Sandra says coming to her, "I noticed it when my pants started getting tight, and my small tummy started to stick through". She pokes at Amy's soft middle, with Amy standing there feeling uncomfortable with Sandra poking out her fat. Once Sandra finishes, "I just started buying bigger pants to avoid them giving out on me".
"Well I won't have to worry with that happening to me" Amy says confidently. She notices a box on the floor, shampoo products. "Let's move that out of the way". Amy jumps down onto her knees just as...RIPPPP! Amy lifts her head up with a huge gasp coming out of her, her eyes lit her face froze, her hands feeling the back of the pants, feeling the large oval shape tear exposing her white panties with rubber duckies. Whimpering, "OH GOD!" she says. What made it worse, was is that a mother with two kids stood behind her as her pants split open in front of them, as the son calls out, "I see London, I see France, I see someone's rubber ducky underwear!".
"OH MY GOD!" Amy shrieks as she quickly stands back up and covers the back of her pants. "I'll see you later Sandra" Amy blushingly says as she speed out, with Sandra smirking away.
"Told her" Sandra says to herself.
Bud10

Sun Aug 06, 2023 2:42 pm
Note: I thought of Regina Mills from Once Upon a Time...

"I knew Granny's cooking was going to get to me eventually" the mayor of Storybroke strains through her perfect teeth, laying flat on her back on her bed pulling the fastenings of her gray dress pants as Regina is having issues with her pants this morning. "I know these pair are usually tight, but why I am having issues with them suddenly" she grunts as her bare feet are kicking up into the air. "Almost..." she starts to twitch her body around, "...fit for mama, fit for mama, fit for..." before finishing that sentence, Regina manages to button her pants and gives them a quick zip. Sighing with a relief, Regina feels her makeup running, slight sweat coming out the top of her forehead, and feels her pants a little tight around the waist. "Knew they would fit" Regina says as she lays, groaning softly, feeling her pants snugging up to her, she shrugs it off not going to let her get self-conscious on her pants ware.
Arriving at the diner for an early lunch, Regina who has her blue strain silk blouse, black heels and gray blazer on, was craving something from Granny's, lately the mayor has started to feel a sudden appetite as she's feeling hungry lately than usual. Entering inside, the mayor wiggles her belt and waistline as her appetite has made her slim figure soft, she's no where near fat, though this morning she felt the hint. Sitting down at her table, she sat if out of breathe, looking forward to the calorific meal. "Morning, ma'am" a waitress comes up to her, ready to take her order. "Good morning" Regina says with pleasant smile, if she was excited to eat. "I think I know what I already want - the country fried steak with brown gravy and corn".
"Excellent choice" the waitress writes the mayor's order down, "It's just an option though we have special of a piece of pie for every meal".
For Regina it sort of spark something inside of her, if her mouth was trembling to the thought of it, she shouldn't since she order a heavy lunch, though she then thought it is just a piece of pie. What the worse could it do? "I might take you up on that" Regina says with a pleasant feeling.
"Oh God" the mayor moans after finishing her country fried steak and not just one piece of blueberry pie, thought two two pieces of it, as Regina felt tried and heavy. Regina loosen her belt, and then places her hands on stuffed her belly, "My tummy" Regina moans leaning her head back.
"I see you have a happy plate" her waitress says.
"Yep" Regina looks up, "Happy camper right here" the tips her fingers gently pat her stuffed belly. "Let me get my wallet out to pay...".
"Don't worry, the bill's already cover on the city's credit" the waitress tells the stuffed mayor as if it surprised her, especially with how much she ate. "Hope you have a good day, and come again soon". She walks off, leaving the stuffed mayor puzzled.
She takes a look at her stuffed belly, Regina seeing her pooch starting to stick out further than she would want it to; she left some change on the table for the waitress, as Regina tries to stand up, doing so she groans if she's in agonizing pain. "I knew I shouldn't had worn heels" Regina stays stumbling through the diner.
While placing her wallet in her pocket, it slips and falls onto the floor, "Seriously?" the stuffed mayor sighs out if she didn't want to pick it up, with another sigh, "Okay" as she wiggles her snugged waistline, get down onto her knees, leaning towards her wallet, right as...RIPPPP! The sound of Regina ripping her pants open caught the attention of everyone in the diner, Regina gasps as her head lifts up if slightly blushing already, feeling her cheeks turning pink, her hands feeling the large oval shape tear in the back of her gray pants, with her white panties showing Ariel the Mermaid on them. "Oh my God" the humiliated mayor blushes out, as she quickly stands back up and wraps her blazer around her waist, "Not like you've seen someone's pants splitting before" Regina tries defending herself as everyone starts to giggle and smirk. The mayor of Storybroke rips her pants after eating lunch, instead of trying to defend herself, Regina decides to sprint herself out of there, and head home to change into a different pair of pants.
The waitress smirks while in the back, reading her spell book as she has placed a spell on the mayor among other residents in Storybroke. "I love putting spells on political figures".
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum