Split Pants Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
BoxGhost

Batgirl vs Harley (Batgirl splits her shorts) Empty Batgirl vs Harley (Batgirl splits her shorts)

Tue Aug 01, 2023 12:55 pm
I've recently started using Daz 3D studio and I made a short movie about Batgirl and Harley Quinn.

Harley wants to embarrass batgirl and it ends up with Batgirl splitting open her shorts, exposing some very embarrasing underwear Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AW301au3slY

I want to make a full video with these two, this is basically another proof of concept for now.

Hope you guys like it Smile

Miyagi and Bud10 like this post

Bud10

Batgirl vs Harley (Batgirl splits her shorts) Empty Re: Batgirl vs Harley (Batgirl splits her shorts)

Wed Aug 02, 2023 3:16 am
Pretty damn funny:)
Blackskull
Blackskull
Admin
https://splitpants.forumotion.com

Batgirl vs Harley (Batgirl splits her shorts) Empty Re: Batgirl vs Harley (Batgirl splits her shorts)

Wed Aug 02, 2023 7:32 am
That's great, I always enjoy your work but this one was especially good. I like how you were able to make Barbara stand with her hands embarrassingly covering the rip.

Miyagi likes this post

BoxGhost

Wed Aug 02, 2023 9:09 am
Bud10 wrote:Pretty damn funny:)

Thank you!

Blackskull wrote:That's great, I always enjoy your work but this one was especially good. I like how you were able to make Barbara stand with her hands embarrassingly covering the rip.

Thanks, it was difficult because I wanted to keep the idle animation so it looked natural but she kept moving her arms out of position, animation is painful XD

Definitely more content will be on it's way!

Miyagi likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum