Split Pants Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Social media finds

+15
The_wrongwayne
Grinning Seam
grantE
pantsthatsplitarelit
RipNTearPants
Miyagi
Merlin94
moistey
C3L0WBR0WN99
Sapphire:3
Blackskull
ribbonbeard
Myds6
Bud88883
Zbir
19 posters
Go down
Tml
Tml

Social media finds - Page 7 Empty Re: Social media finds

Thu Jun 08, 2023 7:09 am
https://www.google.com/amp/s/revistaquem.globo.com/amp/QUEM-News/noticia/2022/09/laura-fernandez-vai-mercado-em-los-angeles-usando-calca-rasgada-no-bumbum.html

Incredible, this Brazilian girl has ripped her jeans in Los Angeles, there is a video of her showing the tear on her instagram (laura fernandez).
I invite you to look for this type of content beyond the English language and that when searching through Google you use Spanish, Portuguese, German, French, Italian among many more and thus we will find more quality content like this

Miyagi, Merlin94 and Bud10 like this post

Merlin94

Mon Jul 17, 2023 5:54 pm

Miyagi, Bud88883 and Jimmywhitebenz like this post

Merlin94

Sun Aug 06, 2023 1:22 am

Miyagi and Sapphire:3 like this post

Miyagi
Miyagi

Sun Aug 06, 2023 8:32 am
The first link doesn't appear to be working. Well it works and takes you to the Tweet but you can't see any pic and the link for the pic appears dead. Were you able to save the pic or view it?

Also just as a side note if anyone posts links on here from Twitter, Facebook or Instagram it creates a digital trail through Google that creates a link to your posts in a Google search of the O.P's username so it's better to save photos and post them directly onto the forum. Tiktok is ok I think because it's a phone app and how it works.

If anyone wants to download twitter videos use this site below and copy the link from Twitter and paste to download for free.

https://ssstwitter.com/

Enjoy.

Last edited by Miyagi on Mon Aug 14, 2023 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Merlin94 likes this post

Merlin94

Mon Aug 14, 2023 12:56 am
Miyagi wrote:The first link doesn't appear to be working. Well it works and takes you to the Tweet but you can see any pic and the link for the pic appears dead. Were you able to save the pic or view it?

Also just as a side note if anyone posts links on here from Twitter, Facebook or Instagram it creates a digital trail through Google that creates a link to your posts in a Google search of the O.P's username so it's better to save photos and post them directly onto the forum. Tiktok is ok I think because it's a phone app and how it works.

If anyone wants to download twitter videos use this site below and copy the link from Twitter and paste to download for free.

https://ssstwitter.com/

Enjoy.

Thankyou! Duly noted for furniture reference! I'll have to see if I saved it!

Miyagi likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum