Split Pants Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Bud10

FBI Stories Empty FBI Stories

Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:48 pm
Note: This is a forum based on CBS' FBI, I thought of starting this forum with Maggie Bell (Missy Peregrym)

As Maggie's dressed in her white button dress shirt and wearing her black boots, she scrims a little as she pulls her gray dress pants up her hips, "Come on" she silently grunts. Once she gets her pants up her hips, she grunts as she pulls her fastenings togethers, as she stumbles into buttoning her pants, she grunts through her white teeth as if her face is slightly turning red. Once she does, she gives her pants a quick zip as she yelp a little. She sighs in relief a little, though she turns to look at her mirror, she looks down and notices her small pooch sticking through the bottom of her dress shirt and out the top of her pants. She sighs to discomfort, as she lifts her pooch up. Lately, Maggie is going through a lot of stress, with her drug addicted sister in the hospital, the job of a field agent, where she started stress eating - just mainly cookies and milk as it calms her down, just from a week of doing it has finally catch up to her. Her phone rings, she moves on from feeling insecure of her pooch to answer it, "Maggie Bell" she answers.
The assignment she and her partner OA are on, involves a kidnapping of a family, their waiting for their suspect as he's one of the bars. Sitting in their SUV waiting for him to walk out, OA In the passenger's seat, notices Maggie adjusting her waistline consentingly. Her facial expression suggests her discomfort sitting in here, as she scrims in her passenger's seat like if she has a wedgie. She stops after two minutes of it, where she notices OA watching her, feeling kind of embarrassed for doing that in front of him. "Everything okay, Maggie?" he asks, if finding kind of amusing.
"OA, I'm going to ask you a favor, it'll come off probably uncomfortable, but I need to ask" Maggie says, as if she feels uncomfortable of the topic herself.
"Okay, what is it?".
"I'm putting on a weight, I got a pooch that's sticking out the top of my pants, and I need you to feel it so I know how bad it is" Maggie says as she takes off her FBI vest to show him.
Looking down at her dress shirt, OA can see Maggie's small pooch sticking out, other than her pants her belt buckle makes it look if it's trying to hold it up. OA has a look to which he wants to, though he's not sure if he should touch his partner's pooch. "Mags, I don't think I need to..." he tries to say.
"OA, it's okay, I'm giving you permission to feel it, so please..." Maggie says as she wanting to get this over with herself.
OA without hesitation this time, gently pokes in the center of her pooch, feeling how soft and squishy it is, surprised to see that his partner would let her slim abs turning into soft flabs. "Other than feeling soft, I mean I wouldn't worry to much, Mags, we sometimes put on weight every now and then, it happens" he tries comforting her.
"I know, it's just..." Maggie starts as she puts on her vest and slides her jacket on, "I've got a lot going on with my sister, and I guess I sort of resulted into stress eating, and...".
The conversation stops as they see their prep walking out of the bar, "There's our guy" OA says, as the two step out.
Following their prep towards the end of the curb, "Mr. Russo" OA says, as he and Maggie show him their badges, "Wondering if we can get a moment of your time". Instead of complying, Russo takes off as the two agents charged after him, as the chase leads to a dead an alley, where he starts to climb the gate that's blocking the other side of the alley, only to get grabbed off by OA, who tosses him onto the ground. Maggie pulls out the handcuffs, "Mr. Russo, you are under arrest for conspiracy of kidnapping..." she starts as she gets down on her knees to handcuff him, only as she did with the back of her pants sticking in front of OA...RIPPPP! The back of her gray pants made a loud tearing noise, violently splitting open, exposing a large oval shape tear as it shows that Maggie isn't also gaining a small pooch as those cookies are also going in the back too.
Maggie just lifts her head up, eyes lit, with a modified feeling sinking in, with her gloves on, her gloves feel the back of her pants, feeling the large tear, and feeling her white panties with small Statue of Liberties figures all over it. She gasps as she realizes how wide the tear is, she finishes handcuffing Russo and quickly stands back up to cover the back of her pants, as she let's OA finishes up the arrest as OA does well to hide his grin and keeps it very professional as he finishes the rest. Once getting Russo onto his feet, OA then starts to break out a couple of chuckles a little, he doesn't mean too, but he couldn't help it. As a more annoyed Maggie staring at him, as tries fastening the back of her pants together, OA takes off his jacket to give it to Maggie as she wraps it around her waist, "Thanks" is all she said, as the two return to the SUV.
At the building, while OA is dealing with Russo, Maggie gets out of the restroom with a pair of spare pants that the FBI had, she steps out as she zips up her pants, giving a small yelp as these pants were a little tight like her other ones. Walking around the corner, her superior Isobel Castille, "Hey Maggie, is everything okay?" she asks.
"I'm fine" she says adjusting her black stripped pants.
"I'm glad to hear, but listen, if you need to talk or anything with whatever you have going on, either me or a consoler can take the time for you" Isobel says. "I've been there too when it came to stress eating".
"Thanks for your concern Isobel" Maggie says as she hears her phone rings, "But I think I can handle..." the phone tosses out of her hand, she shrugs if off to pick it up...RIPPPP! She lifts her head up with a gasp, feeling humiliation spreading all over her, she split her pants in front of her boss, as Isobel just stood there pressing her lips together as she feels embarrassed for Maggie at the moment, as Maggie stood up and cover the back of her pants, as she stares at Isobel, as if she's waiting for her to tell Maggie what to do.
"Why don't you go home and take the day off, come in tomorrow with a new fresh start" she says to Maggie as Maggie gives her a nod and walks away.
Leaving Isobel alone, she starts giggles a little, as she heads to her way to the investigation room where OA's at.

Miyagi and BDUDU like this post

Bud10

FBI Stories Empty Re: FBI Stories

Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:26 am
Note: I thought of another character for this forum Isobel Castille (Alana de la Garza)

Arriving off the elevators to her floor of the Federal Bureau Building, SAC (Special Agent in Charge) Isobel Castille dressed in her sharp black dress suit, dark turquoise dress shirt and black heels, an outfit she got from the dry cleaners yesterday, as she had struggles with her pants this morning. She can't help but to feel if they shrunk her pants, after a fun morning getting them on, they were the last thing she needed to think of. Especially as she makes her way to the main floor as the Bureau is dealing with a crisis that involves a massacre at bar. Dozen of thoughts have graze through her head, dealing this matter with the press, find any leads to the suspects involved, families wanting justice for their loss, none were that itchy inside of her head like the thought of how tight her pants are. The thought made her adjust her waistline to her pants. Isobel can feel her waistline is snugging around her. Before stepping into the floor, she sighs, trying to not think of it. Especially with what's going on, right now...
"This morning around 9:15 am, this bar was gunned down by a group of bikers" she starts with Assistant Special Agent in Change Jubal Valentine standing next to her, "We know this was a hit, either if it was a vengeful hit or random, we don't know, only thing we know is that this bar is part of a respected neighborhood in Queens, meaning we might have some concerned neighbors wanting answers and act in fear to get them, the sooner we find the motives the better".
"What do we have so far?" Jubal asks.
"What do we have so far?" Jubal asks.
"I found photos of the license plates of the motorcycles" their tech analyst Ian Lim says, pulling the camera footage on screen. With everyone including Jubal and Isobel looking at the screen closely.
Only thing is, while Isobel is the only one who's paying attention to what Lim pulled up onto the screen, all the other analysts are staring at the back of Isobel's pants, unaware that the back of her pants are violently split open, her purple panties of kitty cats all over them are exposed. The group hid their giggles, trying to cover up their smirks or hold back their expressions, as Isobel went on over what they have so far. At that point, Jubal starts to break the news to her, "Isobel" he whispers to her, "I hate to interrupt, but..." he hesitates to tell her.
"But what?" she asks, not liking to be interrupted, yet comes off welcoming to what Jubal has to say to her.
"The back of your pants are split open, we can see your underwear" he whispers, right as her eyes lit up and her expression to change to complete mortification.
"You can?!" her voice raises as she turns her head as her hands feel the back of her pants now looser, and feels her panties, gasping in total embarrassment, quickly turning her front body up front as she covers the back of her pants. Forcing out a chuckle, her cheeks turning bright red, force out a smile as her white as clear teeth are showing. "Jubal, go get me a spare pair of pants from the spare clothes pile" she says through her teeth, as Jubal quickly makes his way to do so.
She stands there, as her analysts just stare at they're very humiliated superior, as she wines out, "Why did this happen to me?".
Sometime later in her office, in a skirt that Jubal found her, Isobel sat in her office, too embarrassed to show her face to everyone after that, she's probably the first SAC to expose her panties to her agents in front of everyone. She knew the though that everyone's not going to let to this down. A knock on her door, she looks up to see it's Jubal, "Tiffany and OA got one of the bikers in the interrogation room, if you want to see" he says to her.
"Okay good, perhaps that'll help clear my mind a little" she says as she walks towards her door.
"Hey Isobel, it happens, trust me, we've had agents who split their pants many times, even Dana did at one point, just don't let it get to you" Jubal says.
As it somewhat made Isobel feel better, "Thanks Jubal, I'll just need to let this get past..." she stops as she notices a cat bubble-head on a desk, reminding her of her panties and of the incident. "Or just not wear these undies again, and also change my dry cleaners" she says continuing to walk towards the interrogation room, as Jubal secretly smirks, as she didn't realize that's his bubble head.
Bud10

Sun Sep 11, 2022 2:40 pm
Note: I thought of a story for the character Tina Wallace (Katherine Renee Turner), set during the Pandemic...

While already dressed in her black sweater shirt, Tina stumbles as she's having issues with buttoning her black jeans, "Damn these jeans fit fine two days ago" she scrims through her teeth. With a small grunt with her legs pressed together, holding her fastenings together, with a one small yank she gets her zipper to go up, and then manages to button her jeans. She sighs with a small relief, though sadly acknowledging a small top sticking out the top of her jeans, which gives a sigh. Other than not getting away from her job every now and then, with the troubling times that's going in America with the Pandemic, other than COVID the other struggling is it's weight gain, as Tina realizes she may have put on some weight, at least just a few pounds or so. She grabs her black socks and boots, after putting them on she grabs her black leather jacket, while zipping it up to help cover her fat, she felt how tight it is to zip her jacket up, as the middle seems to snug up on her. Once ready she heads out...
At a local coffee shop, Tina sits at the table with her expresso and a small blueberry muffin, eating small bits of it as she leans back against her chair, she tries to adjust her seating as she's feeling uncomfortable due to her jeans starting to snug up around her waist. Eventually, Tina unbuttons her jeans as she sighs in relief, feeling a little better she places her right hand on her small pooch. She's been a federal agent for only four months now and she already has put on some weight, Tina knew she shouldn't eat her muffin, but she has fallen victim to the COVID weight gain that it hasn't occur to her. Her phone rings, she's pulls it out of the pocket of her leather jacket due to her jeans pocket being so snug, she answers "Wallace" she says on her phone.
She arrives at the crime scene, meeting up with Maggie Bell and her partner Stuart Scola, walking up towards them Tina wiggles her waistline around a little as she can feel the tight fabric getting tighter around her. Just wiggling it around made Tina give an expression on her face that reads, why did I have to wear jeans today? When coming up to Maggie who was finished talking with a cop, "Hey Tina" she says to her as she notices Tina letting go of her waistline, "You okay?".
"Yeah, my pants are getting tight on me" she says as she and Maggie walk cover to the victim's body.
"Put the wrong pair in the dryer?".
"No, it's that I'm a victim of the COVID weight gain" Tina says as she pats her belly through her leather jacket. Which gives her and Maggie a small giggle. "Got to hit the gym sometime".
"Yeah well, you and most of the people in this country who feels their pants getting tight".
The two make it over where Scola's at, with the body covered up as the victim's head is partly blown off, "It was a deal gone wrong to what it looks like, the victim was a dealer who recently got out of prison on parole" he says.
"And went back to doing what he does best" Tina says.
"Sadly" Scola adds.
Tina wanted to see what the victim's head looks like for analysis purposes, getting down onto her knees in a squatting position her jeans' thread starts to suddenly get loosen in the back and without a warning...RIPPPP! Tina lifts her head with a small gasp, her face going into total shock, gulping with her eyes staring complete blank, as Maggie and Scola just stood there awkwardly since their partner is having a wardrobe malfunction. Tina places her hands on the back of her jeans, feeling her white panties with small light pink hearts, feeling how wide the rip is, as it's the size of large oval shape tear, while still in a stage of shock she quickly stands back onto her feet, "Maggie...hide me".
Maggie getting the hint stands behind Tina, as Tina wraps Maggie arms around her waist as she covers the back of Tina's jeans so no one can notice, she turns to Scola, "Can you finish things up from here?" she asks her partner, blushing out a forced smile. Scola nods, as the two federal agents awkwardly walks away from the crime scene, feeling lucky that no one is watching them.
After this case, Tina thought to herself, it's time for a workout.
Bud10

Wed Aug 30, 2023 3:27 am
Note: I thought of a sequel with Isobel Castille...

As SAC of the Bureau, Isobel Castille can handle any stressful situations rather if it's terrorist attacks, hostage situations, massacres you name it, only this morning the one stressful situation she finds herself, she can't handle is her black dress pants. Plopping on her bed, Isobel heaves her fastenings together, grunts and groaning came out of the SAC with her head tilted down to her pants, Isobel whines out a groan, as her head pats down. "Man, why is it that the older I get the tighter my pants are" Isobel says to herself with a small huff. "Okay..." she presses her legs in a futile position, her bare feet in the air as her legs crunching towards her, "...almost" she stemmers as she buttons her pants and gives them a quick zip. Laying flat down, she sighs, relieved she got her pants buttoned, "Okay, knew I can get these to button up" Isobel pats her stomach as she feels the couple pounds she gained.
Standing up facing herself in the mirror, looking down at her violet strain blouse, looking down with her hands on her stomach, Isobel has reached the age she's gaining weight, although she's eaten healthier choices and is in good shape, she can feel her age starting to kick in, feeling a little thicker. Slightly insecure of her couple of pounds, she places her blazer on, buttoning two pieces together. It helps hide it, "No one will notice" she pats her stomach hidden in her blazer.
Arriving to the federal building, Isobel steps off of the elevators with her black boots clicking onto the floor as she makes her way to her department, while slightly adjusting her waistline, as she can feel her pants getting a little tight on her. She didn't let that stop her as she sees the investigation on the screen with Jubal going with the topic towards the analysts and the agents.
"So what do we know about this" Jubal refers to the target of a senator's wife.
One of the analyst Elise says, "They were visiting the city for a fundraiser on MS".
"Okay, good start, now we need to know if his wife was the target or a causality" he says.
"Hold on" Isobel gets into the topic, "To my understanding the fundraising is her idea, what if she was the target, therefore, there's more to the assassination than we already thought".
"Okay then, let's get onto it" Jubal says as everyone else has. Leaving the two agents in charge, Isobel again adjusts her waistline and even pulls her pants up as it made her slightly jump up, with Jubal noticing. "Everything alright, Isobel?" he asks with an eyebrow raised.
"Let's just say that today's the day that I'm putting on weight without really eating poorly" she says twisting the sides of her pants. "Gotten a little thicker" she pats her stomach, "and my pants gotten a little tighter".
"Well nothing wrong with going to getting an exercise during the day" Jubal suggests.
"During this investigation, you know better" Isobel smirking a little, "Though honestly with my schedule I don't have the time, though it's when the day comes to where a I can't button my pants, that's when I panic".
Isobel turns as her hand accidently knocks some files off of a desk that fell onto the floor, Isobel noticing, "Oh..." she realizes her mistake as she jumps down onto her knees with the back of her pants facing Jubal...RIPPPP! The sound of the fabric violently tearing open in the back of Isobel's pants made her lift her head up with a gulp. Staring into a blank as she feels mortified that her pants are looser than she wants them to. Her hands feel the back of her pants, feeling a very wide open oval shape exposing the complete backside of her pink boxers with giant red lips all over, a small gasp comes out of her, "Oh My God" she says with her face turning fully red. Jubal turns slightly away from his superior's backdoor as everyone stood and stared at her or at her panty choices, embarrassed and wanting to cry she stood back up and covered the back of her pants, "Shouldn't all of you have work you should be doing than to stare at me?" Isobel sternly with a huff as the two buttons of her blazers pop open and so did one button of her blouse as it reveals Isobel's small belly towards everyone.
She can see some snickering and chuckles, feeling that cry coming out, Jubal hands her his jacket as he wraps around her waist, "Thank you Jubal" she says pulling her blouse together to hide her small fat.
She walks away as she then storms out of the floor, blushing to complete humiliation. "Damn age weight" she says with a whimper.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum