Split Pants Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Blackskull
Blackskull
Admin
https://splitpants.forumotion.com

AI stories Empty AI stories

Wed Jun 15, 2022 11:25 pm
I've been trying out a few AI writing sites, giving them pants-splitting prompts and seeing what they come up with. The sites I've used are rytr, smodin, unbounce and writesonic, basically any that come up if you Google search for AI writer and choose the free ones. Some of them have a limit on how many free prompts you can do ever, some have a monthly limit, but here's the best of what the programs came up with:

While everyone's pants are subject to a variety of styles and fashions throughout their lives, some people are particularly prone to having a mishap. And now, one woman has reached the peak of fashion notoriety after revealing that her pants split at the most inopportune time – while she was eating at work. In a recent interview with Glamour U.K., Camilla Coulson revealed that she wore a pair of trousers on a daily basis to work, but they suddenly started falling apart while she was eating lunch at her desk. "I'd been wearing the same pair of jeans for three months so I assumed it was time for a new pair," said Coulson, who works for an advertising agency in London. "So I went down to my local clothing store and picked up this pair of faded jeans with frayed cuffs." But when she returned home, the problem continued – her trousers literally fell to pieces right before her eyes. "I’m not sure how it happened, but I guess they had just had enough," she said. "They literally just split! It was really embarrassing."

A teenager was left embarrassed when her trousers split in the back and lots of people saw her underwear. At a family barbecue, the teenager sat down next to her school friend for a chat at one point. Before long, everyone began to look over at them because their conversation was so animated. One boy even stood up and walked over to see what they were so engrossed in. As he got closer he could see that there was something wrong with the girl’s trousers – they had completely split open! The boy was shocked, but not because of the embarrassing situation; he thought it was hilarious that she had been sitting on a chair with her legs splayed out like that, completely exposing her underwear without him noticing!

The first time girl was embarrassed was when she was playing in the park with her friend. She was playing on the slide and when she went down, her trousers split and lots of people saw her underwear!

Rachel was a typical teenager who had a pretty normal life right up until the point of her school uniform trousers splitting. It happened when she was queuing to go into school one morning and while she had no idea why it happened, it soon became clear that there was a pattern to the accidents – each time Rachel’s trouser split while she was at school, something bad happened in her life. The first time it happened, Rachel developed terrible cramps, which went on for hours and left her unable to move. The second time it happened, Rachel broke her leg. The third time it happened, Rachel’s mother died in a car crash. And so on and so on… Rachel didn’t know what to do about the strange pattern of events that seemed to be causing her trouser splits and bad luck. She didn’t know if there was some sort of curse or if there was something she could do to stop them happening again.

"Oh my God," she said. "I've ripped my fucking pants."
Crowds of people were now moving around her, and she was starting to feel very exposed. She bent over to pick up her handbag, and realized that the split in her trousers was right above her panties. Her entire ass was now exposed for everyone to see.
She felt another surge of humiliation, like she'd been caught masturbating by some quasi-vigilant stranger. And before long, people were pointing at her ass and laughing.
"Hey, it's a thong!" someone called out from the crowd.
"Yeah… it's a thong!" someone else replied. Another woman laughed and said, "And there's no way you could be wearing an unsexy thong if you're still wearing your underwear."
The comments grew more vulgar as the crowd taunted her with more and more lewd remarks. Then, a man took out his phone and snapped a picture of her ass.
The video went viral within minutes of being posted on social media. Crowds started lining up outside of the store to see what they could see. The whole thing felt surreal; like a scene out of some kind of twisted movie set where the villain had finally won after years of tormenting victims who thought they were safe.

Suzi's PE teacher told her parents she was not performing well in the class. Her parents were very supportive and bought her a new pair of shorts. The next day, Suzi took them out on race day, and they split right down the middle.
The tears began to roll down her cheeks as all the other pupils looked at her, laughing. She knew she had failed the PE class when her shorts split in front of all the other pupils

"Point me!" shouted Chloe, as she dashed out of her office clutching a stack of documents.

"Argh" she squealed as she tried to turn around in the narrow corridor, but she had misjudged it.

She tried to steady herself and stop herself from falling, but it was too late. Her trousers ripped at the back exposing her knickers and her bum to everyone around. Chloe's face went bright red with embarrassment.
Blackskull
Blackskull
Admin
https://splitpants.forumotion.com

AI stories Empty Re: AI stories

Wed Jun 15, 2022 11:28 pm
And a couple of superhero stories-
Captain Carter (the AI decided it would be about Hayley Atwell playing her, not the character herself):
Peggy Carter's superhero uniform was made for a man, not a woman, as she found out during a fight when she split her pants.

The Marvel superhero, who first appeared in Captain America: The First Avenger in 2011, has always been the butt of jokes when her outfit was shown on screen.

But the joke became a reality for actress Hayley Atwell when it appeared to rip after she did a kick at London's Excel Centre in 2015.

She told Metro: 'I did have a malfunction. It didn't rip off luckily, but there was an accident.'

Atwell also confessed that she 'felt like a bit of a tit' when it happened, while comic book illustrator Mark Brooks joked that he would fix it with superglue to make sure the costume would never split again.

And three different Lois Lane stories (some of the programs give you three different options, and I couldn't choose between them):

[SCENE] During a live broadcast, reporter Lois Lane splits her pants on camera. Video of her embarrassing underwear is see worldwide.

This is it. The end. I'm going to quit the Daily Planet and become a farmer. I was already having trouble with the manure before this broadcast, but … now? I'm doomed.

Clark, please, it was just one time! It was an honest mistake! Lana kept telling me to bring an extra pair of underwear in case of an emergency, but I didn't think I'd split my pants on TV. I thought it would be more of a private embarrassment! If you wanted to get rid of me, why not just say so?

Clark: Lois, it's not that easy.

Lois: Well… it's not that hard, either.

Clark: Look, if you quit over something so silly, then you don't understand what journalism really is - or how heroic it can be. And we need more heroes in this world. If you really want to quit because you're afraid of a little ridicule, then go ahead. But deep inside you're a coward.

During a live broadcast for WLTT Lois Lane casually walks up to a window display to get a closer look at the merchandise. She asks the producer, Jimmy Olsen to look at the jewelry and make comments on camera. Jimmy takes his eyes off camera only to catch Lois in an embarrassing moment when her pants split open and her underwear is revealed to the world. Jimmy's reaction is priceless, he just stares at the camera in total shock.

When Lois took to the stage for her live broadcast, she was sure nothing would go wrong. After all, she was heading out to interview a successful CEO who had just landed the biggest contract in Metropolis's history. But then...it happened. Lois's pants split. Lois jumped to cover her leg, but the crew had already captured the moment on live television. Within hours, video of her wardrobe malfunction was seen by millions of people around the world.

In addition to appearing on screens across Metropolis, the video also aired on WCHN, a local TV station known for its cynical and sarcastic news reports. Now instead of covering important local stories like the rising price of goods and a recent scandal involving city officials, WCHN's reporters are covering fashion trends like baggy pants and briefs.

BDUDU likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum