Split Pants Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Bud10

Scrubs - Her Stories Empty Scrubs - Her Stories

Mon Jul 04, 2022 1:36 pm
Note: For the Scrubs Forum I that I start with Elliot Reid...set where she starts wearing dress clothes to work...

Day 1
At Sacred Heart Hospital, Elliot who had chose to patriciate for a demonstration of how putting on weight can effect your body, spent last night eating at least four cheese burgers with two of the four having bacon on them. As she met up with Carla at the Café downstairs, Elliot headed over to the table that Carla's at and sat down in front of her, while sitting down, Elliot started to groan as she tries to sit down in her chair. Those burgers really went to her body last night, leaving her feeling bloated with her usual flat stomach showing off a small pooch, and her black dress pants feeling snug on her for that same reason as well. She sighs off with a groan once she sat down, she lean back against her chair if she doesn't want to get up, as her belly sticks out in front of Carla - who sees Elliot's new pooch.
"Elliot you doing okay?" Carla asks concerningly just from seeing Elliot's belly.
"Yeah I'm doing okay, just had four burgers that still took a toll on me, though you can see for my demonstration..." Elliot holds her belly up, "...it's working so far". She let's go, and just rubs her belly with her right hand as she feels her pants sinking into her fat.
"Elliot, I know you're trying to prove something, but do be careful, I mean I hate to see you turn into a blimp or something, I mean look at this..." Carla leans over and pokes at Elliot's soft bloated pooch, she can even feel her finger sinking down into it. "This is so unhealthy, even for you, and I know you well enough that you might go overboard too".
Elliot scoffs if she felt offended, "I don't go overboard, I swear to you Carla, I will not go overboard on this" she swears as she pats her pooch.
Day 4
Sitting outside of the hospital on the bench, Elliot enjoys herself from eating two deli sandwiches with a lot of meat and carbs in it, after eating the last sandwich, she sat there leaning against the bench as if she doesn't want to get up, with pooch belly now sticking further out than on day 1. For Elliot she feels that it' working, the demonstration is starting to show how effective it is to not take care of yourself, she feels her pants getting tighter more so that she wants to unbutton them, and she is feeling heavy and tried, process in the works. Around that time, Jordan Sullivan walks past by Elliot, who couldn't help but notice how much weight Elliot's packing. "Damn, Jelly Bean you got yourself quite the appetite" Jordan says, as she pokes at Elliot's stuffed belly.
"I know, ate a little much in the last four days" Elliot says as she places her hands on her taunted belly, "All for the point I'm making to everyone". Elliot looks down and notices how much her pooch is now starting to stick out, to the point it looks if her pants wants to pop it's button open. Her pager goes off as she's needed, "Excuse me Jordan" Elliot says as she starts to get up, with her groaning as she tries to get herself up from the bench. Her groaning and stumbling to get up onto her feet amuses Jordan as if it's funny to see Elliot struggle...for Jordan it is.
"Need any help Jelly Bean?" Jordan asks, keeping a straight face.
"I'm good" Elliot says as she finally stands up after she catches her balance, "All good" she says as she stumbles inside of the hospital as Jordan starts to giggle herself silly.
Day 7
"Come on, come on, come on...!" Elliot says standing in front of her mirror in a heated battle against her black dress pants, "These fit fine on me last week" she grunting through teeth.
Elliot has now gain a full pot belly, it's small enough to make people think she's at least one month pregnant, though of course her clothes were making it difficult for her get into her clothes, other than her pants her white button blouse shirt has the bottoms on the bottom sticking up. "Okay Elliot, you can get these on" she still grunts out, "All I got to do is to get them frickin' button!" She stops with a huff, she's getting frustrated as she's going to be a little late to work due to this, she decides to inhale deeply in and suck her pot belly all the way in, and quickly button her pants...she did it! Though it's obvious that she has a muffin top sticking out the top of her pants, she didn't care she's just happy she got them on, she continued on with her morning.
Later on at the hospital, Elliot felt exhausted and is ready for a nap, as she's leaned towards the receptionist's desk, Carla walks by and notices Elliot and she can see how overboard Elliot has went, as she noticed Elliot's new pot belly.
"Elliot?" Carla asks as she gets her attention as if she's about to pass out.
Snapping back into reality, "Yeah?" Elliot asks if she wasn't going to fall asleep.
"I know you don't want to hear this, but you need to stop, I mean look at you, at this..." Carla pokes at Elliot's pot belly, soft yet hard as a rock, "...if you keep this help, you are going to have problems with your body in general".
At this point, Elliot starts to feel that perhaps Carla is right, Elliot has let herself get this way further than she needed too, how did she let herself get this way. "You're right, I think I proven far enough..." Elliot starts to say as her elbow tips a clipboard holder onto the ground, she bends her legs down and leans over to pick it up...RIPPPP! That's when Elliot lifts her head up, face completely frozen, not one word, eyes in shock, the feeling sinking in...did I just split my pants? Elliot moves her hands to the back of her pants, feeling her pink undies that says, GO GIRL! After a gulp, Elliot stands back up and quickly covers the back of her pants, in doing so, the pressure of her clothes starts to unravel...her blouse shirt's bottom buttons starts popping open and hitting the walls and windows of the hospital. With her pants button popping violently open with her pants zipper coming undone, with the violently popped button smack Ted in the eye with him flipping over.
With a blushful Elliot's face turning flat out red, feeling more embarrassed than she could ever imagine, as she looks down as her pot belly is exposed for the whole hospital can see, with Carla still standing there in complete shock to see how much Elliot had put in her body, came to her aid. She got a doctor's coat and place it on Elliot, who holds her pants up, "Okay let's get you in some scrubs for now" Carla says to the red faced Elliot, who just started awkwardly walk with Elliot as decided to get herself back on the horse.
Eventually, this inspired her to do a demonstration on how to get yourself in better shape, as she points out, if you don't want to split you're pants open, then get healthy!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum