Split Pants Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Bud10

MCU Stories Empty MCU Stories

Sun Jan 09, 2022 1:23 am
Note: I'm starting off telling stories from the MCU from a suggestion of a character from Hawkeye.

Kate Bishop returns home from college, as she's forced to attend one of her mother's social gatherings, not like she minds them, it wasn't what she had in mind of spending her first night home. When she arrives home, Eleanor, her mother wasn't home, already at the gathering make sure everything was prepared. Kate enters into her bedroom, and sees on her bed the outfit her mom left her to wear. It was a black tuxedo (women's size) outfit, Calvin Kline edition. Kate in awe, looks close to the outfit, it appeared as snazzy, as she felt the soft black silk, she felt excited to wear it. Her mom knew Kate well, and knew what style she goes with. Her expression changed as she presses the pants towards her. Their a little bit small, by two inches. Kate shrugged it off, "They'll fit" she said confidently.
Moments later, already dressed in her white button shirt, her black jacket unbuttoned, standing barefoot on the floor, she looks up like she's slightly sweating, "These will fit!" she says if out of breathe. She looks back down, tilting her hips and lower body as she's trying to button her pants, "God, why did mom get me a small pair of pants?". She felt her twenty-two year old body squeezing into a pair of pants for a sixteen year old. Kate wasn't going to let a pair of pants get to her, deep down she felt she can do it. Yet it won't be easy. She turns to her left, staring at her mirror, unflatteredly looks at her back side. "I'm gonna have a muffin butt in these".
She barely hops an inch off the floor with a mournful wine, Kate knew that this was getting ridiculous, but she was so close. "Kate, you can do it" she confidently tells herself while panting, as she even jiggles with her zipper. "Yeah, these will fit, here we go". While panting, Kate was able to get her zipper up, as she barely zips her pants up by a little, "Okay" she says if relieved, "Okay, okay..." and as she gets the zipper close to the top, "Okay!". While sucking her tummy in, she gets her zipper up to the top and quickly buttons her pants, SHE DID IT!
She looks up with a relieved expression, she got her pants on, in her mind, she felt that the inches can suck it.
Thirty minutes later, Kate arrives at the gathering, adding her black denim boots for the look she has, even if Kate felt her pants a bit tight around the waist, she felt good about herself. She sees her mom with her partner Jack, talking to some businessmen, obviously not noticing her arrival. Kate looking at her mom, knew that she put herself though the effort to get these pants on, was for her mom, she got these for Kate, and she didn't want to hurt her mom's feelings.
Before mingling with anyone, Kate steps into the bathroom for a quick fresh up, standing by the sink, she takes a look at herself in the mirror, she sees her tummy sticking out by a small inch, placing her left hand on her muffin top, she inhales and buttons the bottom two buttons to help hide it. Beyond that, Kate felt there would be no more problems from there, she washed her hands and turn her paper towels into a ball and toss it to the trash can, not even close to making it, not being lazy about it, Kate bends down to pick it up, but as she bends down...RIP! A loud sound was heard, like the sound of fabric tearing.
With a small gasp, Kate lifts her head modified, with the awful feeling she has, knowing what that noise was, placing her hands on the back of her pants, she feels the wide rip of her pants, and feeling her light blue underwear with small pink hearts. She modifiedly still stood there, Kate only said quietly to herself, "Oh my God".
She just split her pants open, at her mom's gathering, with no other spare pair of pants to change into.
A fun night for Kate, this was going to be for her.

Blackskull, StarryPhoenixRises and Sliplover like this post

Blackskull
Blackskull
Admin
https://splitpants.forumotion.com

MCU Stories Empty Re: MCU Stories

Sun Jan 09, 2022 9:48 am
Very nice story, I love the choice of underwear for Kate. The only thing I would have changed is have a bit more of people seeing her underwear, either splitting her pants in front of people or see what happens when she has to leave the bathroom and walk through the party.
Bud10

Mon Jan 17, 2022 3:50 pm
Note: What If...Black Widow Put on Weight Between Infinity War and Endgame?

Natasha Romanoff has been on the bender over a year after Thanos snapped his fingers, putting on a small pot belly, she isn't in bad shape as her fellow Avenger Thor, but her it isn't much for the faint of heart. One night, alone in the Avengers Mansion, eating about half a tube of rocky road ice cream, she received an alert of a break in at one of Stark's lab, the only Avenger in the mansion, Natasha decided to stop feeling sorry for herself, and gear up. She wasted no time getting her outfit on, once she zipped up her Black Widow outfit, she was feeling like her old self again, besides standing in her room barefoot, the last thing she needed to complete her outfit, was her belt...as her small pot belly was blocking.
With small slight grunt noises, Natasha tried to buckle her belt, but her small nudges weren't working, not even tilting her body inches back was working. Grunting through her teeth, "Oh come on! All the times, my body tells me to get in better shape!". She pauses, as she ponders the question, am I really going to get into it with my belt?
Moments later, Natasha kept trying to press her belt buckle together, hoping up and down her bedroom floor, jumping with both of her legs kicking behind her, even sitting on the edge of her bed starting to break some sweat off of the top of her forehead, as she flips on her back...none of them working for her. Finally, Natasha tried the old fashion way, with the count of three, Natasha inhaled heavily, sucking her pot belly in...as she finally gets her belt buckled. She did it! Of course, she sees that her muffin top is sticking out on top of her belt, she'll be careful, she thought.
By the time she made it to Stark's Lab, right as the thieves were about to escape, Natasha as Black Widow came in, smirking at the odds of three against one, as she likes the odds, she made some remarks to their break in, as the thieves try to put up a fight with Black Widow she obviously kicked their asses. After knocking them all out, she views that none of them had what they stolen, meaning there was somebody else, who's escaping. She saw the exit door open wide open, and looks through the window and sees the other thief with a brief case running towards the parking lot, probably with what they came for. With her gear, she stuns the thief as the thief falls onto the ground.
As Black Widow arrives, the thief looks up and sees her, Natasha feeling like herself old self again, can't help but gloat, "Next time, have your guys put up more of a fight..." she says bending down to pick up the brief case as suddenly, RIP! A loud leatherly tearing sound was made, Natasha just stood there, with her eyes modifiedly raised, with a cold clear look. Did she just...? She felt the back of her suit, she felt her Avengers brand panties exposed, feeling the huge rip of her Black Widow outfit. She just split her pants of her outfit. She stands back up, kind of blushing, "Well this never happened before" embarrasingly telling the thief.
"Well Ms. Widow, I can see you have a belly sticking out, and I get it, people are handing their guilt over last year in their own way..." the thief trying to say to Natasha, as she gives a small breath out, and suddenly...POP! Her belt buckle breaks open and hits the thief harshly in the head, knocking him out.
Natasha, feeling embarrassed realized she needs to get out of here, she handcuffed the thief, tied his associates up, and left the briefcase far from their reach and fled.
After that night, Natasha chose to get back on the saddle, because her favorite Black Widow suit split open, she was not going to let that happen again.

Blackskull likes this post

Blackskull
Blackskull
Admin

Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:09 pm
I really enjoyed this, the belt was a great touch.

Bud10 likes this post

Bud10

Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:24 pm
Note:

It's 1966; two decades after Peggy Carter struggled with earning her keep and the respect from others (particularly men), as she has earned the respect she deserves and overcame every obstacle thrown at her, it's paid off as she's a head of SHIELD. Yet as she approaches her 45th birthday, the director of SHIELD takes on a new and very difficult fight, her mid-life crisis.
The recent forty-five year old Carter wanting to feel like she's still young, gets herself a recently styled pair of gray Zanella pants with the only available size being sixes as Carter is a nine, but Carter thought shouldn't be a problem otherwise...or so did Agent Carter thought.
Standing in the center of her mirror, already dressed in her white button blouse shirt, grunting her head tilt down as her fingers struggle to get her pants to button. "Oh bloody Hell, I managed to stop HDYRA, Leviathan and the Council of Nine, but I can't get a bloody pair of pants to fit me" Carter softly cries out. At this point, Carter knew she was being ridiculous, but desperate to overcome her crisis, she falls gently on her bed, giving her legs a kick up and down like she's in a marathon, teeth grunting tightly, all to button her pants, to no end. Still on her back, Carter thought of the easiest trick she can think of, she inhaled her breath if she was underwear, sucking in her belly, as she frustradly manages to get her pants to button and giving her pants a quick zip. With soft sigh coming out of her like she's about to pass out, Carter whose faces is nearly red, becomes relieved to see that she managed to get her new pants on, afterwards she gets herself finished up for work.
Moments later, her butler and friends Jarvis arrives to take her to work, with a gift in the car that he feels Carter would appreciate due to her facing her 45th birthday, but as Carter comes down wearing her gray pants and her sassy black blazer jacket and black high heels, she comes off looking like the Peggy Carter Jarvis sees everyday, but he could tell that something is off about Carter this morning. But instead of embarrassing her, he went along with the act, as Carter comes up towards him "Morning Madam, I wish you a happy birthday".
"Thank you Jarvis, you know although I don't want to admit I'm at that age, I do appreciate you thinking of me" Carter says. For Carter, she realizes how tight her pants are getting, she's being brave and dealing with it, being grateful she doesn't have a muffin top sticking out of her. "So quick question, what you think?" she hints to Jarvis about her pants, if feeling somewhat insecure.
Jarvis, realizing that she got herself a pair of pants that are tight on her, says to what's true to his heart, "I think you look good in them Peggy, and personally regardless of a certain age you're getting, you'll always look as stunning as you were when we first met".
Feeling somewhat blushful about it, "Thanks Jarvis" she says as he gave her a small nod.
As Carter grabs her purse off the hanger on her right, the purse pops open and all from her bag fell out onto the floor, Jarvis was about to get down to help Carter, "I got it Jarvis" she says to him as she bends down on her knees, as suddenly RIP! a loud tear was heard, with Carter lifting head with a small yet modified gasp. She felt both of her hands on the back of her pants, feeling her exposed pink underwear. She just ripped her pants...in front of Jarvis, who as she immediately got back on her feet covering herself, sees him covering his face, trying to help Carter avoid the embarrassment she's feeling, all she did is stand there, hiding her humiliation with both of her hands, not sure what she should do.
"It's okay Jarvis, you can look at me" she says, as he looks at her not sure what he should say or do after she just split her pants open in front of him. "Let's just say I'm glad it didn't get any worse" she says with a small chuckle and slow soft sigh, and then suddenly, POP goes her pants button as it hits Jarvis in the eye as he yelped, shocking Carter more so to her embarrassment.
As he rubs his eye, Carter realized how much of a fool she made of herself this morning, her mid-life crisis beated her, and she can't return these damn pants.
Bud10

Sat Jan 22, 2022 11:52 pm
For Peggy Carter's story, I forgot to write in my note, but I thought it would be funny to do a story of her getting older, and face some mid-life crisis scenario that would even get someone like Agent Carter
Bud10

Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:24 pm
Note: This could be because of Natalie Portman's return in Love and Thunder, but I did thought of a story for Jane Foster set between Thor and The Dark World

Six weeks after seeing Thor's return to Earth after saving New York, Jane, hurt that he didn't come to see her, begins to go on a bender, putting on five pounds, she may not look like she had put on weight, but she can feel she has...especially as she's getting ready for date night with a date that Darcy set up for her, Jane is having some issues with getting her jeans on. These jeans were her favorite dark navy jeans. "Oh...come on!" Jane frustrates her grunts, as she keeps tilts her body back and forth, trying to button her jeans. "Why did I agree to Darcy's date, I clearly am not...ready to do stuff like this!".
She hears her front door open, "Hello?" a woman's voice called out, Darcy, Jane thought. "Jane?" Darcy keeps calling out, as Jane hoped on her bed, kicking her legs high up while trying to button her jeans, as Jane calls out, "Yeah! Up here!".
Hearing footsteps walking up the stairs, Darcy enters Jane's bedroom, finding her mentor in an awkward position, as Jane starts to feel embarrassed with Darcy looking at her. "Need any help?" Darcy genially asks.
Jane moving her eyes down to her jeans, pondering for a moment, until she looks back up to Darcy, "If you can help me get squeeze into these jeans".
Darcy helps Jane stand back up, standing behind her, Darcy instructs Jane as Darcy places her right hand on Jane's belly, "Okay, first thing's first Jane, suck it in".
"That doesn't always work" Jane tries to say.
"Just suck it in" Darcy yells out to Jane, as Jane inhales quickly as sucks in her belly, as Darcy continues, "And quickly button it, button it!" which Jane does quickly, and to Jane and Darcy's satisfaction, Jane got her jeans to button.
With a small sigh of relief, Jane turns to Darcy with a gleeful look on her face, "Thanks Darcy".
"Anytime" Darcy says, just as Jane gives her jeans a real quick zip.
By the time Jane and Darcy's date met up with each other at the restaurant, with everyone discussing their point of views of the Battle of New York, Jane and her date were the only couple discussing about other things, they were having a good time, enjoying each other's company, her date getting the check, Jane was having a good time for the first time in a while. When Jane stepped away to freshen up in the bathroom, looking at herself in the mirror, she feels her jeans getting snug on her, but she didn't let it get to her, she adjusts her jeans waist line to straighten it, before she heads out, she hears a text from her phone, she wiggles it out of her jean pocket, falling onto the floor. She bends her knees down and suddenly...RIP! She suddenly feels the back on her jeans feeling looser, with a small gasp, she turns to face herself in the mirror. "Really?" she asks herself.
Stepping out, with a slight blushful look on her face, she has jean jacket wrapped around her waist, as she looks at her date with an obvious embarrassed look on her face, "Thanks for a good time, but I have to head back to my apartment, but it was nice having dinner with you, maybe again sometime?" Jane says forcing a slight smile, trying to end the night on good terms.
Eventually she has Darcy picking her up, she told Darcy about her pants splitting, with Darcy laughing half the way back to Jane's apartment, as Darcy drops Jane off at her apartment building, as Jane steps out of Darcy's car, Darcy got herself a small glimpse of Jane's underwear: I HEART THOR. With Darcy giving a small snicker out of that, "Shut up" Jane says, annoyed than embarrassed as she walks up to her building, as she leaves Darcy laughing away in her car.

Blackskull likes this post

Bud10

Mon Jan 31, 2022 3:16 pm
Note: From a suggestion from my suggestions page, I thought of a story for Gamora; set sometime after Vol. 2

Today is laundry day, as Gamora receive her leather pants back from the ship's dryer, she becomes frustratingly dismay about her leather pants shrunk up on Gamora; the ship's laundry machine got mixed up with her pants and Rocket's outfit, as it shrunk her pants by just two inches...since the pants were leather, two inches feels like four inches.
Standing in her room like if she's in battle, Gamora grunting forcefully out of her mouth, uses all her might to pull her pants up, the leather wasn't complying easily for Gamora, worsening her fury. "I am the daughter of Thanos and a Guardian of the Galaxy" Gamora furiously says to herself, "I help conquer worlds and fought bigger battles, so I should get my DAMN pants pulled up!", with her letting out steam, she manages to pull her pants up towards her hips. She's almost there, she wiggles her butt around as she gets them pulled all the way up to her hips. Now the hard part, buttoning.
With small slight grunting coming out her, Gamora tries to button her pants standing, pressing through the pain that her fingers are feeling as she isn't going to let a pair of shrunk leather pants stop her. She falls back on her floor, stretching her legs out straight, as she forcefully press her pants button together, almost...you can do it, Gamora...you got it! Then with a small battle cry she got her pants to button with a quick zip, she did it! With a small sigh of relief, Gamora struggles her way up from the ground as her snugging pants made it difficult for her to move her legs.
Back on her feet, she gives herself a quick look through the mirror, smirking with the feeling that she conquer another battle, noticing her boots off to the side, she bends her knees to stretch out her legs, as she's able to move her legs, she gets down on her knees in a hurry as...RIP!...the back of her leather pants split open, with a dramatic gasp comes out of Gamora. She feels both of her hands on the back of her pants, feeling the pair of white undies with small pink hearts that she got from Earth, feeling the humilation of being defeated by her own pants.
Instead of feeling embarrassed, she stood in that position and gave out a furious cry, "I'm gonna kill that rodent!" her echoes is heard through the ship.
Bud10

Thu Feb 24, 2022 4:06 am
Note: From my Oscar Suggestion Page, Brie Larson as Captain Marvel is one of the suggestions; set sometime after Endgame.

Three months after restoring the other half of life in the universe, Carol Danvers enjoying her time off as Captain Marvel, is asked to appear at a ceremony that involves the post-Blip society; an outfit that was picked for her, a black Alexander Wong tuxedo suit, a stunning tuxedo no less, interested her. However, she didn't take a close look to the size too closely when she ordered the tux...at least when it came to her pants size. As there was an hour left before needing to attend, Carol already wearing her black long sleeve shirt, spent about fifteen minutes in a difficult battle with her pants.
Carol grunts through her teeth, both out of frustration and wearing her war face, sweat coming out of her forehead, she pants as if was taking on an army of Kree soldiers. "I've fought Krees and other threats throughout the galaxy" Carol says with a pant, "I'm not going to actually lose to a pair of pants". Grabbing the middle of her pants with force, wanking straight up high with a small groan, she then tries to get her pants to button, to no prevail. She then thought, what is that Earth women doing in situations like this? With a huge inhale, Carol sucks in her stomach as much as she could, and stumbles quickly to connect her pants together, in which she finally did. After which, she grabs the jacket of the tuxedo which she got in like it was nothing, and her black boots, and headed to the ceremony.
After the ceremony concluded, Carol who has spent most of the ceremony adjust the waist of her pants everyone twenty minutes or so, heads to the bathroom to freshen up, while looking in the mirror, Carol notices how great she looks in the tuxedo. Rockin' it, she feels. While in the bathroom, fellow colleague to the Avengers, Maria Hill enters, "Quite a ceremony wasn't it?" Hill asks, looking for conversation while freshen up.
"Really was" Carol says, adjusting her pants waist once more. She place her left hand on the middle of her waist, like she feels how tight the connection in her pants is. "Same Stark isn't alive to see it, I think he'd be proud of himself".
"Yeah, I know you didn't get to know him well, but he had achieved before anyone could imagine, going out with a really big bang" Hill says, showing some sorrow to Stark's loss.
"I understand that" Carol says as if Stark reminded her of her former mentor back before becoming Captain Marvel.
As Hill was putting lipstick on, she offers some to Carol, if she were interested, Carol not knowing how it feels to wear any in so long, decides to give it a chance, as she grabs it, it slips out of her hand, landing on the floor. Immediately, she bends down and reaches for it, just as...RIP! The stitches from the back of her pants opened up, Carol lifts her head up quickly as a slight gasp came out of her, face stunned, feeling humiliation like any Terra would in this scenerio, she feels how loosen the back of her pants were, feeling her white boxers with bright red hearts exposed. Carol didn't know what to do, she forgot how it feels to feel embarrassment, or to panic when people can see the back of her pants. Hill out of shock after see Carol split her pants open, came to her aid...
Carol steps out of the bathroom with Hill behind her, as Carol has Hill wrap around her waist, holding Hill's arms around her, as if she never intends to let them go, as the two awkwardly walks out of the ceremony. Everyone notices, and look at the two women acting strange, like if it were some comedy skit they were doing.
"Well I know how Spongebob feels now" Carol says to Hill, as Hill just went along with the act. Stepping out of the building, Carol thought to herself, And I thought messing up at target practice was embarrassing.
Bud10

Fri Mar 25, 2022 2:00 pm
Note: For Wanda, I thought of an alternate episode of WandaVision; set during her 50s era period state.

As it is a beautiful morning in Wanda and Vision's neighborhood, as Vision already left for work, Wanda woke up in a late slumber...later than usual as she woke up an hour past seven. Wanda has lost some energy as she yawns while walking down the stairs, her friend Agnes has been stopping by with lovely and tasty meals that Wanda couldn't refuse to turn away...on the part of not wanting to come off as rude. Agnes has stopped by for the last three days a row, and Wanda knew she was gonna be coming over probably soon with some more. Taking her last step, Wanda could help but wiggle the waist line of her red velvet pants, loosen it to make her small pooch belly comfortable. The last three days of Agnes' cooking has changed Wanda's usual flat and perfect phasic belly, she's no where turning into a blimp, she's still good with her figure, it's just she has a inconvenient tummy problem, especially with how she feels her pants getting tighter, and her red velvet pair is her favorite pair. The doorbell rings as Wanda gets down with adjusting her pants, she walks over with her black loafers clicking the floor, as she opens the door Wanda finds Agnes standing outside of her doorway with welcoming presence and with her hands holding a platter, "Well how's my favorite taster doing on this fine day" Agnes says walking in, even before Wanda invites her in.
"Doing all right" Wanda says closing the door behind Agnes. "Just woke up later than usual, like if I'm losing my strength".
"Well we all have those mornings" Agnes says as the two steps into the kitchen, "Anyhow, I got something you'll definitely like..." Agnes puts her platter on Wanda's table, and reveals what Agnes has today for Wanda, "Ta-Da!" Agnes excitingly says as she reveals to Wanda her dessert: chocolate cake with white icing covered all over. "How about we have some, what you think sweetie?" Agnes asks a tempted Wanda, with a hopeful look on Agnes' face that hopes Wanda will say yes.
For Wanda who feels she shouldn't, feels reluctant, "Well one piece wouldn't hurt" Wanda says a forcing a small smile to come off her face.
Half of a cake later, Wanda has ate four pieces of the cake that was tasty and overfilling for her. "Ahh!" Wanda expresses out as she felt stuffed, leaning back to her chair as if she doesn't want to get up. She doesn't know what Agnes puts in her meals, but it sure took a toll on Wanda's now exhausted body, as those four pieces made her feel heavy and tired.
"Wow, you surely can eat, and look at this, I think someone's getting a tummy right here" Agnes pokes at Wanda's stuffed belly.
"I know, I had a little more than I should, but I couldn't help how tasty they were" Wanda says as she puts her hands on her taunted belly.
As Wanda feels how stuffed her belly was, she notices how her small pooch is now sticking out, as it went from soft and squishy to hard and full, as her belly is starting to stick out of her red velvet pants, as her pants itself wants to pop open, all those meals she's ate for the last four days has really taken a toll on her, why is this happening to me? Wanda thought to herself. What is Vision gonna think seeing her all bloated and fat-VISION! Wanda remembers something, she was needing to meet Vision at the park for his company picnic, which is in an hour. "Okay, thanks for the cakes, but I need to get going" Wanda polity says to Agnes, as she groans while getting up from her chair.
"Wanda, you feeling okay, need any help?" Agnes asks if offering her a hand.
"I'm all good, I'll see you later" Wanda says as she grabs her purse.
"See you later, hon" Agnes giggles to herself as she sees Wanda stumbles out the door.
Taking a cab to the company picnic, Wanda meets up with Vision who was waiting for Wanda to show up, as he was glad to see Wanda walking up towards him, while also coming off discomforted to see Wanda's new figure, as she kind of looks like she's two months pregnant. Vision not wanting to insult the love of his life, puts on a smile as he really is glad to see her here, as the two embrace in a kiss. "I'm not late am I hon?" Wanda asks, hoping she wasn't.
"No, no, just in time, so now Wanda, everything okay at home?" Vision asks expressing his concerns. His concerns that Wanda can obviously sense.
"All fine, nothing to worry about" Wanda says, denying her new belly.
"Well I mean, the last few days you've been going through some chances, and if there's something you want to talk about, you know I'm here, right?".
"Of course, I do, it's just I don't really want to be discussing about this..." Wanda lifts her belly up, "...in front of her fellow colleagues".
They made their way to where everyone's at and Wanda wanting to keep their appearance up, grabs two hot dogs and ate them as it didn't help her already stuffed belly. Eventually it lead to Wanda needing to sit down for a few minutes, as Vision stays by her side in comfort. "Okay" Wanda feeling ashamed for how much she let herself go, "Look Agnes been coming over with meals that I didn't want to intrude or deny her offerings, and I think it's starting to take a toll on my tummy" with Wanda holding her belly in acknowledgment of her weight gain.
"There's nothing wrong with amditting when there's a problem, but personally, I still think you're just as beautiful as you were when we first met" Vision says, as she makes Wanda smirk and making her feel better.
"Thanks, Vis" Wanda says as she gets up, as her purse falls onto the ground, "Oops" Wanda says as she bends down to grab her purse, as suddenly...RIPPPPP!
A loud tear was heard, as if it sounded like something snapped open, as it came from the back of Wanda's red velvet pants, with Wanda lifting her head up with a mellow yet exhorted gasp as her face was in completely shock. The back of her hands feel her white undies, her I Heart Vision undies exposed, while her face is in his shock, "Oh my gosh!" Wanda says blushing as she quickly gest back on her feet, and covering the back of her pants before anyone can see, "Vis, hon will you do me a favor and hide me?!" she pulls him behind her, as she has hands wrapped around her, as the two have a awkward pose.
"Let's try to get back home, before anyone can see..." Vision tries to Wanda as one of his colleagues came up to them.
"Vis, how are ya?" his colleague says, coming up to the couple, "This must be the lovely wife you've been telling us all about". He shakes Wanda's hand, as Wanda keeps her humiliation under wraps.
"Well it's a pleasure to meet you" Wanda says as she still has Vision wrapped around her, as she lets go of the colleague's hand.
"Seems like you can't keep your hands off her" he made a comment to Vision.
"She can't seem to keep her hands off of me too" Vision says, as he and Wanda forces their smile off as his colleague walks away. As the two quickly make their way to Vision's car, as Wanda would start to think on her eating arrangements with Agnes, and get herself back into good shape again.
Bud10

Wed Apr 06, 2022 3:13 pm
Note: As Eternals wasn't the best MCU film, for some of its characters though, I thought of Salma Hayek...set before the events of the film...during the late eighties.

After living apart from the other Eternals, Ajax living alone at her ranch is starting to take an interest of the styles of today's time; she recently bought herself a pair of jeans - JC Penny's jeans, that she got indefinitely without trying them at the store. At her ranch, Ajax tries them, getting them over her hips as easy it was for her to do so...it was when she got them around her hips, it was the waist line that was the problem. Standing there in front of her mirror, Ajax grunts like she's fighting a deviant as her fingers were starting to feel the pressure as she's in a war to get her new jeans buttoned. "Oh man, I'm an eternal being and seen and defended Earth, and I can't seem to get a pair of clothes on me" Ajax expresses her struggle through her grunt.
She stops sighing as if she's out of breath, taking a quick look at herself in the mirror, she's in good figure, it was the jeans that were being stubborn with her. Ajax quickly gets back into her war, "Come on" she grunts through her teeth. She starts pressing the button closer together in great frustration, lifting both the button and hole high up as the middle of her pants would make feel uncomfortable, until finally she did it! She got them buttoned, and gave her jeans a quick zip. She stands there feeling victorious that she overcame her struggle, she feels good in them, feels empowered in them, while feeling how tight they were around her waist. Ajax didn't care though, "See if I fought Deviants then I can take on these JC Penny's jeans" she says.
She looks down to grab her boots as she leans down to grab them...RIP! Ajax felt the back of her new jeans splitting widely open as it exposes her whole Eternal backyard: her black panties; she lifts her head up with a soft gasp, staring at herself in the mirror, starting to feel what humans would call embarrassed. She stands straight up, covering the back of her jeans as her arms stretch back as the button to her jeans pop off of her all of a sudden as it the mirror, leaving her with another gasp.
Standing there, Ajax sighs with defeat, rubbing her stomach, "Maybe I should wait for another decade to try on jeans again" she gives out another sigh with a whine.
Bud10

Sun Apr 17, 2022 6:31 pm
Note: I thought of doing a spin-off to Peggy Carter's story with having her grand niece Sharon Carter...set before The Winter Soldier

For her first solo SHIELD assignment, Sharon Carter arrives to a house that once belonged to a former SHIELD agent, wearing her blue navy business suit with her light blue blouse shirt with her blazer buttoned up, as she wears her black heel boots and her unzipped black leather jacket along with her black shades. She stands on the pathway for a second, taking a slight inhale and scoffing it out, as she makes her way to the door. Sharon wasn't given any specifics of the house, only that it belonged to a SHIELD agent who's no longer around, therefore she's not sure if anyone's living in there. Standing in front of the door, "Hello?" Sharon asks with a gentle knock on the door, as the door itself opens slow with a creepy creek. Sharon slightly pops her head inside of the house, lifting her shades above her forehead, "Hello?" Sharon asks again, taking a small peek inside the house, with another knock as she enters inside, closing the door behind her. She stands there, not sure if she's completely alone or not, taking a few steps towards the floor, "Hello? I'm Sharon Carter, a field agent for SHIELD, I'm just here to retrieve an old file, not to bother whoever's here".
Seeing that no one's here, she sounded like foolish for echoing that out.
Using her SHIELD devices, Sharon scans through the upstairs hallway as she sees through her tracker that she's near. Stopping by the second room on the right, she turns and opens the door open, slightly sticking her head into the room, making sure nothing going to pop out and surprise her. Stepping into the room, with the rug feeling rough after assumingly years of no one living in this house, the device starts picking up as she's getting closer to the file. Finding it in a cabinet, she takes it out, it's the file she's looking for; without warning the door closes with a loud slam that startles Sharon, then she notices a silent alarm going off. "What?" she quietly asks herself, just as behind her, metical arms come out and grab the back of Sharon's belt buckle, with Sharon feeling a yank as she yelps out, as the claws lifts her up, as she feels a painful wedgie in the middle of her rear. Grunting and squirming around, trying to break free as Sharon is starting to feel more uncomfortable than tortured. She felt her belt buckle getting pressed up close to her stomach, and her panties underneath her going far up as she knows shouldn't be going that high up.
"Why I'm I being tortured? What have I done to receive this kind of treatment?" Sharon asks as squirms once more.
Feeling defeated for a moment, her body leans with a huff coming out of her. Clearly, whoever this SHIELD agent was, made some booby traps for anyone who enters. She lifts her head up and looks up to a metal railing, it gives her an idea. Placing the file inside of her blazer and zipping up her leather jacket, Sharon takes a quick breather and starts swinging towards the railing, as she could barely reach for it, the first couple of times no luck. She sighs as if comes out like pants, then she inhale again, "Come on Sharon, you can do this" she says giving herself another swing, as this time, she grabs the railing.
She excites herself with relief, "Here we go" she says as she starts pulling her weight towards the railing, trying to break free of the claws. Since it's metal claws, they hooked on her pants with a strong hold. "Come on, come on" grunting through her teeth, she wasn't going to stop until she gets herself freed. Pushing herself, more and more, she feels that she's getting loosen with the hook. "Almost...there!" she grunts, as suddenly, the claws break off, as Sharon falls through the glass and lands outside, landing onto the bushes. "Ow" Sharon muffles softly. She forces herself out of the bushes as she stands up tall, as she adjust her jackets and her underwear in the back.
She was all good, expect for finding that her shades fell off of forehead, she turns to look through the bushes, digging herself into the bushes to find them as she found them, kids were walking by as they staring at Sharon very particularly in the back, "I see London, I see France, I see some ladies' underpants" they call out, as Sharon lifts her head, what do they mean by that, she thought to herself. Her hands feel the back of her pants, feeling violently torn open as her white SHIELD panties are exposed in the open. Sharon's face stays pale, if wanting to turn bright red, she split her pants open on her first solo mission. She stands back up, turning around as she places her shades on, and covers the back of her pants, and starts walking away.
Since she has retrieve the file, she felt it was a mission accomplished, while regrettably thinking that it cost her a trip to the dry cleaners.
Bud10

Fri May 06, 2022 8:06 pm
Note: I thought of Aunt May, kind of a mid-life crisis humor story...set sometime after Homecoming

As Aunt May turned 49 (not wanting to admit that she's now 50) she decides to break out an old pair of black leather pants, real leathery pants and not a fake pair. Standing in her bedroom, in front of her mirror for the last five minutes, wearing her black t-shirt as May grunts and pants as she tries to button her pants. "Oh come on, I rocked these, before I turned 40" May grunting through her teeth says. As these are made out of leather they were more difficult to squeeze into, she's almost there, she just needs to get that damn button to buttoned. "Okay" she sighs quietly, as she gets into it again. Pulling her pants up she groans a little as she leans up with her head facing up the ceiling as she tries to get the zipper to work. Eventually, her efforts to get her zipper to work failed as she slips off her bare feet with a yelp coming out of her as she lands on the ground, "Ow" she says if comes out as a whine.
Eventually she got Peter involved, with May laying flat down on her bed with her hands holding the railings and her tippy toes holding tight on her bed sheets, as she hopes that Peter's superstrength can get her pants to fit her. "Okay Aunt May, I just need you to lay still and just breathe" Peter says, as May just nods her head, "Ready?" he asks as May inhales, sucking in her belly as Peter uses his super strength with one super force pull he got her pants to button! Peter feeling that pull took some breathe out of him, "You okay?".
"I feel great" May says, "Just well, could you be a dear and help me up?". Peter grabs her hands and helps May up from her bed, as she stands on her feet as if she can't really move her legs. Her legs pressed together as she appears cramped in them, taking a look in the mirror she feels silly even, though she's too proud to admit to it. "I knew I would rock in these again" she says, as Peter acts like a good nephew and just nodded to her.
Later on as May is walking out the streets of New York, while wearing her black leather jacket and black loafers, May comes off as if she needs to use the restroom, with her legs pressed together in that awkwardly position as the leather rubbing in the middle of her legs as they come off squeaking. With everyone around May watching her, she just puts on a smile and try to hide her awkward blush feeling she's feeling kicking in. Oh why did I have to choose these pants out all the other pants I have in my closet, she thought to herself, regretting for even getting these on. While walking she saw a twenty on the ground, feeling her luck may turn around, she tries to bend down as her pants weren't making it easy for her. As she grunts, fighting against her snug leather pants, she was reaching down as her hand was close to the twenty, "Almost" May says as she grunts, even feeling sweat coming out of her forehead, as she got closer to the twenty, her pants were suddenly getting looser. Then right as she grabs the twenty...RIPPPP!
May lifts her head up with a gasp that came off as a yelp, her face completely stunned as her cheeks wanting to turn red, eyes lit up, with her mouth leaving a small drop, she just ripped her pants. She felt the rear of her pants getting looser as she leaning towards the twenty, after it violently tore open now exposing her white I Heart Thor undies to the New Yorkers walking past her, giving her glares and some chuckles, as May stands back up and quickly covers the back of her pants, as she blush fully smirks and chuckles out of embarrassment as she tries to make her way back to her apartment. After what just happened to her, May chose to not let her age get to her again, so she doesn't have to suffer this kind of embarrassment ever again.
Bud10

Sat May 21, 2022 10:48 pm
Note: I thought of a story with Hope Van Dyne...that informs her pants getting tighter due to the Pym particles...set before the events of Ant-Man.

In her bedroom, Hope, already dressed in her black dress shirt, pants and black blazer, hears clinging downstairs, she grabs her black heels and head down to the basement where her father Hank is working on tech for his Ant-Man suit, looks like he's been up to it all night. "Looks like you haven't had a good night's sleep" Hope says when she enters in.
"Yeah, well I'm just adding some upgrades to the suit" Hank says while focus on his tech, as he acknowledges his daughter's prescience, "Off to help my old company?".
With Hope smirkingly shrugging off, "Well it is still you're company, just ran by Darren" she says as she notices some kind of gun ray, as she gently picks it up, "He is actually...".
When Hanks turns and sees her with it, "Hope No!" Hank cries out as his cries cause the ray fall out of her hands and land on the floor, as the two stayed still as the ray targets the lower half of Hope's body.
It was a quick zap and Hope felt fine, just straighten out her pants, to make sure there wasn't any holes or anything. "You all right?" Hank asked if he needs to be concerned. "You don't feel sick, off balance or anything like that?". Hank took that gun ray from a HYDRA base years ago, he still doesn't know what it is. Though Hope shows confident enough to not alarm him.
"Yep, I'm fine, I don't feel off balance nor feel like I'm going to go puke, so I'll see you later" Hope says walking out.
"Now hold on, you just got zapped, there's no telling what it can do".
"Dad, I'll be fine, if not nothing happened right here, then nothing will happen to me later" with Hope walking out, Hank turns to his gun, not sure if he should be at ease or not.
As Hope arrives to her job, she walks into the building as she didn't feel any symptoms nor felt ill, Hope put it past her as she was thinking of the meeting she has going on in thirty minutes, the meeting is all good to go, no stress what so ever, though a thought she had that kept nagging at her - do these pants feel tight on me? Even the thought makes Hope shrug her waistline a little, her pants were starting to feel a little tight on her after leaving the house this morning. Only thing Hope ate this morning was a breakfast sandwich from a Quick Trip, and she hadn't ate anything lately that would cause her to put on weight. Hope didn't think much to it, she thought to herself, I've had these pair for a long time, that was enough for Hope to not worry at the moment.
Thirty minutes later, as the meeting was about to start, Hope standing outside of the meeting room, stood there and starts adjusting her pants as they are somehow getting tighter on her...tighter as in her grunting a little as she's adjusting the middle of her pants - as she feels a wedgie coming on, and she can't help yet to dig down here. She stops when she notices a couple of her female colleagues looking at her, an awkward Hope shrugs it off, "Had some wrinkles to straighten out" she says when walking in. During the meeting as her boss Darren Cross went on with the upcoming Yellow Jacket product, with Hope still not too concerned as Darren is nowhere near solving the formula. What's in her mind however, is her pants - her face starts making some awkward expressions, while sitting in her chair, she can feel her pants getting more tighter at the minute, feeling the inches of her pants shrinking up her ankles, feeling the fabric getting tighter around her legs, and her waistline starting to snug up close around her flat stomach, as she felt a small muffin top. An uncomfortable Hope sighs, as she tries adjust her pants - "What the hell is going on my friggin' pants?" she thought to herself, as she feels her face turning red, and she starts twitching around her chair as she frustratingly tries to get her pants adjusted.
"Hope?" Darren's voice calls to her as she stops with him and everyone looking at her somewhat amused with what Hope is doing, "Everything okay?".
Now an embarrassed Hope just sighs it off, "I'm fine, just got issues with my darn chair" she forces a chuckle and smile out.
"Right, so how about you come up and talk over the details for the yellow jacket product" Darren says, as Hope remembers that she's also taking part of the presentation.
She sighs as she gets up from her seat, while walking everyone can see how tight her pants had gotten, with Hope now noticing too, she told herself quietly to just keep walking, while walking everyone can see Hope's butt cheeks sticking out from the back of her pants, like she has an uncontrollable wedgie, even as she walks she appears if she needs to go use the restroom. When she made it up front to Darren, she starts to go on with her part, when handed the presentation pin, it falls out of her hand, as she bends down to pick up from the ground...RIPPPP! The back of her pants violently splits open, exposing her white undies with small flowers on them towards her colleagues, as Hope lifts her head up with a soft whimper coming out of her. She didn't look, though she felt how wide the tear was, her whole backyard exposed wide open, "OH!" she yelps out in embarrassment, as she quickly stands back up and faces her colleagues, face red, with uncontrollable chuckling coming out of her. With half of the room either giggling or feeling awkwardly uncomfortable. As Hope stands there, she takes a deep breathe, as the button to her pants pops open and hits Mitchell Carson in the eye, with him yelping out as Hope covers her mouth in shock, if she can't feel any more embarrassed.
Darren who was the only person in the room who kept his cool to Hope's wardrobe malfunction, "Hope why don't you excuse yourself, I think I got this from here".
She only nodded and stepped of the room, with her hands covering the back of her pants. She knows no one is going to let this down for a long time.
When she returns home with Hank in the kitchen reading the newspaper, Hope steps in with the look of her having a bad day read all over, "I think that gun was a shrink way" she says if worn out.
"Why you say that?" he asks if it caught his curiosity.
That's when Hope turns and exposes the back of her pants to a stunned Hank, as he tries not to, but couldn't resist, starts laughing out loud. While laughing, an annoyed Hope just flips him off and went upstairs, leaving Hank laughing himself silly, as Hope says to herself, "Last time I'm ever touching any of his technology...ever".
Bud10

Sat May 21, 2022 10:48 pm
Note: I didn't go with any of the particitles to this story, though hope you find the story amusing anyway.
Bud10

Sat Jun 11, 2022 4:51 pm
Note: Sort of a spin-off of Wanda's story with Agnes Harkness from WandaVision...set during the modern era...

As Agnes plans on using the spell that made Wanda crave for her food on her again, Agnes had an unfortunate misstep that cause her spell to backfire on her as her spell got mixed up as it was into her, as she couldn't resist her own cooking. The next day, after the night before where she ate a whole pizza on her own, Agnes faces the consequences as dresses herself in a purple sweater while she puts her black pants on, while doing so, Agnes couldn't help but look at herself in the mirror, "My god, my pants are tight on me" she says in disbelief, she still has a good figure and is no where to looking like she is putting on weight, though she can feel she has at least put on two pounds. "Well at long as that damn spell doesn't take a full effect on me like it did to Wanda while back, nothing to worry" she says as grabs her boots, while bending down she takes a glare of her mirror and huffs out a annoyance, "Those two pounds are going into my backdoor too!". She huffs out a sigh and grabs her boots, and intends to what else she has in store for Wanda.
As she heads over to Wanda's, Agnes has some burgers made for her visit, with Agnes intending for Wanda to go crazy over, though at the same time she herself can't help but admire the smell of her own cooking. She tempted to even taking one, as she thinks of it, "No!" she says to herself, "This is for Wanda, this is for Wanda, this is for Wanda!" She presses the doorbell, as Wanda's sons Billy and Tommy answers, the boys excitedly greets their aunt Agnes who puts on the act of doing the same, as they greet her in, she finds Wanda in the kitchen doing some preparations made for Agnes' visit as she has come over to have lunch with Wanda and the boys. When Wanda notices Agnes, "Agnes! Hey!" she's glad to see her come in, as the two women hug one another as Agnes puts the burgers on the counter in hopes that Wanda'll start going overboard with them. As they started eating, Wanda ate one of the burgers, enjoying it even as in she felt she wanted more, with Agnes seeing her expression, she thinks to herself, it's working. However when Agnes starts eating her own burgers, she fells for the test of her own spell, feeling the taste, the flavor, she's in love with her own cooking, as it led to her going up for more, where she wounded up eating no less than three burgers out of ten, then she went for two more...
Five burgers later, they have taken a toll on Agnes' body, as she sat on the couch, leaning back into it as if she never wants to get up from this spot, relaxing herself she feels her pants tighter around her as her stomach feels now stuffed and full as the burgers made her feel heavy and tired. With her stuffed belly sticking out further than this morning, "Wow someone looks like she had a good lunch" Wanda says as she sat down next to her friend and pokes at Agnes' stuffed belly.
"I know, I am one awesome cook aren't I?" Agnes says, as her right hand pats on her taunted belly. Leaning her head down to see how much her stomach is sticking out, as she feels her pants snugging up to her. As she unbuttons the top of her pants, she exhales if she felt relief that much tightness is gone, as her belly get some breather. Deep inside, she regretted eating too much burgers, thinking like why the hell did I do that? This is not what I panned! At the same time, she's glad she ate them since they felt and tasted so good! "Look at me, my tummy is so bloated and big" Agnes says lifting it up, "Come see how I look boys" calling Wanda's sons over, she lets them poke at her belly, feeling how it's hard as rock. "Might go get a great workout in after this!" Agnes says, as she tries to stand up, while doing so, she groans as so stuffed she is and can't really get up on her own, leading the boys helps her up. Even they had a little trouble doing so too! Once on her feet, she stumbles to buttoning her pants up, feeling they want to pop open.
"Agnes you feeling all right" Wanda asks as she stands up, worried over her friend.
Agnes knows how this looks, she doesn't need Wanda's concern, while putting on the act, "Yeah, I'll be fine, just need to hit the gym and get a good night sleep to get rid of this bad boy" she pats her belly like a drum in that response. She bumps to one of the empty plates on the floor, as Wanda's about to pick it up, "I got it" Agnes says as she gets down on her knees and leans down to pick the plate up, that's when...RIPPPP! The back of her pants split wide open, widely open as her white boxers with big red hearts exposed, Agnes lifts her head up, face completely in shock as she's completely silent...not one word came out of Agnes, as she looks at Wanda who too is in shock while trying not to giggle. As humiliating as it is for Agnes that she just split her pants open, she did so in front of Tommy and Billy who starts giggling at Agnes' panties. "Okay boys" Wanda tries to say as she tries not to laugh, "Let's go on ahead and help clean up in the kitchen, I'll be in there in a minute" as she gets the boys out of the way, Agnes stands up quicken to cover the back of her pants, as she to hide her blush, only she couldn't...
"Well thanks for inviting me over, I hope you guys have a great day" Agnes says as she tries to rush herself out of Wanda's house.
"I may have some spare pair of pants if you need any..." Wanda tries to say.
"Nope, nope, all good, thanks though, you can keep the platter" Agnes says as she rushes out of the house.
She speed walks like hell back to her house, covering the back of her pants, hoping no ones sees her boxers, at least this day couldn't get worse she thought to herself as reaches to her front door and sighs, as it put pressure on her pants, as the button pops open and hits the house next door to hers' window. As her pants comes undone, and her now pot belly unfolds in front of her.
Breaking the fourth wall, she looks at the screen, "Kids this why you should never try sorcery, you might have the Sabrina the Teenage Witch mambo-jumbo happen to you, like it did to me". As the black hones into her pot belly and then fades into blackness.
Bud10

Mon Jul 11, 2022 12:46 am
Note: I thought of one with Christine Palmer...set somewhere during the gap between Infinity War and Endgame...

Arriving to the floor level for a meeting with the board at her hospital, Christine steps out of the elevator floor in her red turtleneck shirt, light gray dress pants with a belt, her black boots and black leather jacket as she anxiously walks towards the conference room. She was running late this morning as she's usually a morning raiser, however she started to feel kind of off this morning, why she doesn't know, yet she couldn't help but wiggle her pants waistline a little, as she felt her pants are getting slightly tight on her. Last night for dinner she used a source spice from Stephen's sanctum to add flavor to any meal, normally it's a pinch, she felt to do two pinches, she wonders if it has something to do with her pants. If she's feeling she's getting fat suddenly. The thought is put aside her once she steps inside of the meeting, she's just glad it hadn't started yet. She took her seat once the other doctors sat down as the board director of the hospital starts.
"I can say that things haven't been the same since Thanos had wiped half of life on this Earth, for the past two years our rates has increase to the rest of the population, with not too many doctors left" the director says. It is an issue that her hospital has been dealing with the Blip, less staff more so than patients.
As he went on how they can improve their circumstances, Christine gave her stomach a small starch as she felt her belly itchy through her shirt, she felt her belly rumbling like if she has gas inside of her. The expression on her face is visible as it bothers her, then suddenly she felt a small growl come out of her stomach, her eyes went up when she knew it was hers', she noticed some of the doctors noticing it was her, though paid no attention. Christine on the other hand looked, and felt her belly starting to stick out of the top of her pants, a small gasp comes out of her as she felt part of her belly on top of her belt buckle, panicked, Christine quickly zips up her leather jacket as the zipper was loud enough where everyone could hear it.
"Christine, everything okay?" the director asked.
"Hmmm-mm" Christine hums, "All awesome over here" she says with a forced smile.
As he went on, her stomach wasn't the only thing Christine started to feel grow, she felt the back of her pants getting tighter than it was, as she felt her butt was starting to stick out more so, another silent gasp came out of Christine. 'What is happening to me?' she thought to herself. As her butt started to grew, she felt her hips starting to get snug in her chair, she needed to get out of here. Standing as quickly as she could, she felt the seat standing up with her, as it's stuck with her bubble butt. While feeling it, everyone saw Christine's big issue she's having. Feeling embarrassed, Christine tries to shack it off of her, grunting as her face starts to feel red, with everyone in the room amazed to watch Christine at this moment, finally she pulls the chair off of her her as it hits the glass wall behind her as the chair falls over. Blushing, she bends down to pick the chair just as...RIPPPP! She gasps as her pale face lifts up quickly, a modified Christine stood there with her face going into shock, as all the doctors can see her white boxers with little Iron Men on it, with some of the doctors giggling and mumbling as they see that Christine's a Iron Man fan.
Seconds later she manages to get out of the room, as her face is blushing with total embarrassment as she grabs the bottom of her jacket to cover the back of her pants, "No" she wiles through the hallway as she tries to find a place to hide.
Hiding in the wide open closet, she contacts Wong who arrives a moment later through his portal with a confused look on his face and a pair of pants requested by Christine. "So what kind of problem are you having Christine?" Wong asks, as he's honestly surprised that she asks for him.
Instead of telling him, she turns the back of her pants towards him as he sees her enlarged butt and the Iron Men panties exposure, and also unzips her jacket to expose her new muffin top. "I see" Wong says, now knowing her problem, "You put too much pinches from that spice didn't you?".
"I didn't realize what would happen if I did two instead of one" she says.
"Well now you know, not to worry..." Wong says as he gives a spell out, as Christine's belly went down to it's usual size, and she felt her butt sizing down to it's normal size. "There we are" Wong says as he gives Christine her spare pair of pants.
"Thank you Wong" Christine says feeling much better. "You're a life saver".
"Of course" Wong says as he steps into his portal, "Just be careful next time with that spice, at least it was two and not three" he gives a small chuckle out as the portal closes after him.
As Christine puts on her black stripped dress pants on, shacking off the vibe she felt from earlier, she sighs and tries to feel the confidence she once did, she knew everyone isn't going to let this down for her, but she'll be the bigger person and not let it get to her. On her way out of the closet, she noticed her keys on the ground, they must have fallen out of her pants when she was changing. She bends down to pick up...RIPPPP! Christine lifts her head up again with a more mellow gasp, "Got to be kidding me" she sighs with a small groan. "Banner day for you Christine".

Miyagi likes this post

Bud10

Thu Jul 14, 2022 2:24 pm
Note: A sequel to Black Widow's story featuring Yelena and Melina (their mom)…set sometime after Black Widow...

The alarm on her phone rings next to her, with a groan Natasha turn to left on her bed and stumbles to turning it off, as she is feeling tried still, once she got it to turned off she felt like wanting to return to sleep, she stretched her arms with a yawn coming of her as she leans up and places her feet on her Melina's wooden floor. Walking across her room, passing through her mirror, she turns to face herself as she looks down at herself, as she noticed her slim and perfect stomach is now sticking out and turning into a belly. She sighs, as she's been home for a week after taking down Dreykov and suddenly she's putting on weight. At least it's a small pooch belly, though she's on her way to having a pot belly if she isn't careful.
Next door, Yelena who too has put on a little weight as well, just a tiny pooch fasten her dark jeans with a grunt as she feels her jeans getting tighter, "Come on, fit damn you" she quietly grunts as she does get her jeans to button and with a quick zip, she yelps. She looks down as lifts the bottom of her t-shirt up and gently pokes her small pooch that's sticking out, she whiles in Russian as she robs it. Her self pity ends as she hears frustrating grunting next door, her sister's room, as she steps out to see what was going on, opening Natasha's door, her little sister sees her big sister laying on her bed in a fight with her black pants as her legs are kicking high up.
"Natasha, you okay?" Yelena asks lifting an amused eyebrow up.
"I'm fine" Natasha pants, "I hadn't...worn this damn...pair in a year" she grunts, "I guess they're a little snug on me".
"I'll say" Yelena says, as Natasha knows what she's referring to.
Natasha's face is as red as Stark's armor, small sweats are coming down her forehead, with her face coming off as crazy as she grunts, she pants out of frustration, she turns to face Yelena, "I can use some help actually".
"Okay" Yelena says to Natasha as she grabs hold of Natasha's pants button, "On count of three, I'm gonna get these buttoned..." she counts in Russian, and then at three, she forcefully pulls Natasha's pants together with Natasha giving out a groan, as buttons the pants together and then gives her zipper a fast pull as small yelp came out of Natasha. "How's that?" Yelena asks.
Natasha lifts her head up if out of breath, "I'm awesome, thanks" she says giving Yelena a thumbs up.
Moments later, the two Widows now fully dressed, with Natasha wearing her black shelve shirt and black boots as she added her Avengers brand belt just as she puts on her black leather jacket as it's big enough to help cover her belly. Yelena also wearing her black leather jacket and black boots stands next to Natasha as the two of them look at their bellies.
Natasha knowing that her belt helps make her pants tighter, is in denial, "Well at least I don't look as bad as I thought I would".
Yelena turns to face her belly, "What are you talking about, your tummy is looking like a zit waiting to pop off" as she also pokes at her muffin top.
Natasha shrugging Yelena's hand away, "What about you? Don't think I haven't notice this..." Natasha gently grabs Yelena's pooch, "Sticking out of your pants".
"Well at least I don't feel and look that I'm going to burst open" Yelena says.
As the two head downstairs waiting for Melina to come out, the two hear her grunting through her bedroom, yelling out frustratedly in Russian, the two look at each other as Natasha gently knocks on their mother's door, "Melina is everything okay in there?" she asks.
"I'll be out in a moment, girls" Melina cries out through the door.
The two sat the table as they waited for Melina to get down getting dressed as they imagine that's what she's doing, then the cries stop and the door opens out as they found their mother in Black Widow outfit, "Still fits" Melina says, denying that her rolls are sticking out of the top of her belt, like the two Widows, even their mother is putting on some weight too, as old as she is, she still looks very desirable as well. She walks over to the table, pulls out her chair and sits in it as she grunts slightly as she feels her belt buckle pocking the top layer of her fat. Once settled, "Okay I think it's clear that the three of us have gain a tummy of sorts" Melina explains, "As you can see..." Melina leans back on her chair, as the two got a good look of her stomach with her belt giving her an obvious muffin top, "I too have got a tummy of my own" she gently pats it.
"So okay, if we're putting on weight all of a sudden, and we haven't really ate anything that much since last week" Natasha says as made a point, they've ate of course, just not overboard.
"I think that serum to free the Widows may have given a side effect to anyone exposed to it, as a slight weight gain effect" Melina says, kind of making a odd face as she says it.
"Wait" Yelena says, "You're saying the serum that'll help free the Widows in the world is gonna make them fat?".
"Depending on the Widow, like Natasha, since you already were free ahead of time, the serum definitely has took a toll on you" Melina says as she pokes at her belly, with an uncomfortable Natasha now zipping her jacket to cover her belly. "At least for Yelena, that's why you have a small pooch...for now". This clearly didn't give comfort to the Widows at all, even Melina doesn't feel it either.
"Okay, I'm going to get some water in the kitchen" Natasha says getting up as she needs a minute, while walking towards the kitchen, as she bumps into a small table that knocks over a scrapbook onto the ground, "Oh sorry" she says as she gets down on her knees and leans her upper body over. With the back of her pants sticking up in front of her sister and mother...RIPPPP! Natasha lifts her head up with a small gulp, her clear pale face stuns as she's completely mortified to the noise that was made, pretty much feeling her pants feeling quite looser in the back. Her hands feel the large oval shape rip and feels her white Black Widow brand panties exposed, her eyes raises as she stands back up quickly and covers the back of her pants, as she turns to face Yelena and Melina with a small blush chuckle out of her, with the two women trying to hide their expressions.
"You wear your own underwear?" Yelena asks.
"It was a Christmas present from my former SHIELD operatives" Natasha blushingly says.
"The guy with the arrows?" Yelena asks, messing with her.
"Shut up" Natasha says if annoyed.
"Okay, okay" Melina steps in, "Yelena since you feel chatty, go help your sister pick up her mess".
As Yelena still tries to wipe her smirk off, she gets up to pick the scrapbook up, as she gets over there and bends her knees down and leans over to pick up the scrapbook near Natasha...RIPPPP! Yelena lifts her head up with a quiet gasps that Natasha can hear, Natasha leans over to the back of Yelena's jeans and sees her pink panties with small hearts that has knives going through them. With Natasha starting to feel better as she starts giggling, with an embarrassed Yelena quickly stands up and covers herself, her face completely red, "Shut up" she hisses as Natasha who couldn't stop laughing.
"All right, all right" Melina gets up and comes over towards her daughters, "I don't believe in bad luck, so...." Melina gives it a try as she gets down on her knees to grab the scrapbook...RIPPPP! Lifting her head up with her cheeks feeling red, she cursed something in Russian as she stands up to cover the back of her pants, "Out of all the days to not wear underwear" Melina referenced her going commando in her suit. She sighs as the buckle to Melina's belt pops off of her as it smacks through the window, as the pigs outside gives a loud squeal outside, implying where it handed. And then her zipper to her suit comes undone as it exposed to their daughters that Melina has a very large pot belly sticking out.
With Natasha and Yelena trying not to laugh, "And I thought my belly was sticking the most" Natasha says to comfort herself.
Grabbing hold of her suit, "I have started working on a serum to help reduce our tummy troubles, it'll take me at least a day or so, now if you'll excuse me, I have some work to do" Melina says totally humiliated.
Leaving the two alone, "I hope she does, I'm thinking of helping my old teammates out of the Raft, though I'm not sure if I'm in shape to do so now".
"Yeah, and you may want to dry your hair white or something, so you don't look obvious for the Accords to come after you" Yelena suggests.

Miyagi likes this post

Bud10

Sun Aug 14, 2022 11:40 pm
Note: I thought of a story with Maria Hill...set before the events of Winter Soldier...

SHIELD agent and Fury's second-in-command Maria Hill is running late to meet up with Romanov at a SHIELD investigation, she sped as quick as she could as she's never usually this late; lately, Hill has been slacking on her duties for the past week. She's started to have cravings, as she's in the mood to eat any chance she gets, as if something inside her wants to eat. Arriving at the scene, she steps out as she's wearing her light violet t-shirt, with her black leather jacket, black denim pants, black suede cavalier boots, as she stepped, Maria couldn't help but wiggle her SHIELD brand belt with her facial expression suggests how snug her pants are. For Maria, her eating habits have starting to put on a softness to her usual slim figure, as her belt is pressed up to her pooch. She's glad she's no where looking like a blimp, though she is keeping a mental note of how much she's eating, she's zips up her jacket to help hide the small tummy she's putting on. Once she has gotten to the scene it looks like it's wrapping up its scene, as she found Romanov standing near the scene itself. "Someone slept in" Romanov says with a small smirk on her face.
"It happens Natasha, not everyone's perfect" Hill says as she adjust her belt.
"Well pretty much just found a Ten Ring base, empty of course, though found a lot of goodies in there" Romanov says, as the word goodies made Hill moan to the thought, as Romanov turns her face to look at Hill, she had a expression of concern, "Hill? You okay?" she asked if she felt the need to be concerned for Fury's second-in-command.
She stopped moaning and returned to appearing as the Maria Hill she needs to come off, "I'm good, who's leading the search?" Hill asks as a voice behind them speaks up.
"I am" a woman's voice says, as the two SHIELD agents turned to face Victoria Hand. "Nice to make your acquaintance Ms. Hill, sleeping in again are we?" she says in a tone hinting to Hill's tardiness, as Hand doesn't like agents showing up late.
"I didn't oversleep again, I just had..." Hill stumbles to even make an excuse to Hand.
"Regardless, let it not happen again, I'll see you two at base" Hand walks away leaving a shameful Hill and a curious Romanov.
"So what is up, Maria? I mean I know you, and I know you don't slack off at all?" Romanov asks with her hands cross.
"It's nothing, just having some stuff going on" Hill says, as she feels something in her stomach, a small growling pain that's telling her to eat. Her right hand pressed against her pooch to help calm it. "You hungry?".
The two stopped at a pancake house, as Romanov ordered a fruit meal breakfast, Hill ordered a deal that involves eight flapjacks that Hill gorge herself into, just seeing her eat non-stop and going down to town with the flapjacks, Romanov is amazed and disgusted with Hill's new eating habits. After she took the last bite, Hill unzipped her jacket, not caring of her pooch, she leans back against her seat, sighing in her relief, as she unbuckled her SHIELD belt, place her hands on her pooch - that's now sticking out further than it should - rubbing it to smooth. Those flapjacks made Hill feel heavy and full, as if she's not wanting to get up.
"Jesus Hill I don't think I've ever seen anyone eat that much in one sitting" Romanov said, "I mean really look at you" she leans over the table and pokes at Hill's hard as rock pooch.
"I know ate too much, lately that's been happening to me a lot" Hill says with a small moan, as she pats her taunted pooch.
She looks down at her pooch, noticing how much it's sticking out, where her belt should be at now, gaining a bloated pooch, she inhales and uncomfortably buckles herself, "Okay it's time to head to base" she says trying to get up, as she groans trying to lean over to the end of her seat. Leading Romanov to get up and give her a hand, even helping her up, Hill was starting to get heavy.
With a small groan, "Thanks Nat" Hill says as she stumbles outside.
Standing outside of her car, she holds her pooch - or her new pot belly, wondering why this is happening to her, she ponders for a moment with a pat on her pot belly, though she shrug it off wanting to head to base. She pulls her keys out of her pants, as snug as they were now, they made it hard for Hill to get them out of her pocket. Once she did, they fell onto the ground, with an annoyed sigh coming out of Hill, she bends down on her knees and leans over to grab the keys, right as...RIPPPP! Maria lifts her head up with a gasp of shock, she moves her eyes to the right side, her hands feeling the back of her denim pants, feeling her red SHIELD panties exposed, feeling how widely exposed she is. "Oh! Shit" an embarrassed Hill says as she stands up and tries to cover the back of her pants. With her pot belly pressing against her SHIELD belt buckle...POP! The buckle pops off and hits the windshield of a truck, and pops goes again to the button of her pants with the button smacking the back of a truck driver - who shrugs it off. Hill blushing to the shock her pants malfunction in front of her, grabs hold of her pants from dropping, as the back of her leather jacket tears open, back of her shoulders and a large tear in the back of her jacket no less.
Standing there completely exposed in the open, holding her pants up as her pot belly shown to the whole area, that's when Romanov came out after taking care of the cheek, "Hey listen, perhaps next time you can...Whoa!" Romanov coming off impressed to Hill's large pot belly and noticed how her clothes are damaged. "Did something happen?" she asked sarcastically as she can see that something did happen.
Hill turns to face Romanov, clearly not in the mood, "Just take me home Natasha, so I can changed into a different pair of clothes".
"Okay" Romanov says as she and Hill make it to Hill's car. Unaware that there's observers in their mists, as they've watched how their weight gain serum have token a toll on her body.
Blackskull
Blackskull
Admin

Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:53 am
Thanks for another great story. Have you watched Agents of SHIELD? I wonder if the creators of the weight gain serum would consider testing it on Jenna Simmons and Daisy.
Bud10

Tue Aug 16, 2022 1:05 pm
I do have some thoughts of some of the TV characters: like some of the SHIELD agents...Smile
Bud10

Sun Aug 21, 2022 4:52 am
Note: I thought of continuing Hill's story...picking up after her wardrobe malfunction...

"Oh come on, come!" Hill grunts through her teeth as she's in her bedroom, her fingers stumbling with the zipper of her SHIELD jump suit due to her pot belly, "God I'm Nick Fury's friggin' right hand man, and I can't get my damn jump suit to zip up!" she frustrating calls out. After a second, she gets the zipper to go up inch by inch, "Almost" she pants with sweat coming out of her face red, with a quick pull she gets her zipper to go up to the center of her chest. She sighs with slight relief, she grabs her belt buckle, places it around her waist...and pauses as it won't go any further. "Are you kidding me?" Hill frustrates herself with a loud yell, she forcefully tries pulling her belt with a grunt, it wasn't budging for her. Her bare feet start to jump up and down while trying to buckle herself, after jumping, she then leans her upper body back with a groan as her hands forcefully tries to get the belt to buckle, she moves to squatting and then falling onto her bed with her legs kicking high up into the air while trying to get her belt on. After a moment, frustrated she stands on floor, frustrated that she can't get her belt on.
Romanoff who's waiting outside of Hill's bedroom for the past ten minutes, decides to come in after amusing herself with hearing Hill outside in the living room, "Hey Maria, I'm just checking to see..." she notices Hill's torn leather jacket and denim pants, and apparently her SHIELD panties. She turns to look at a flustered Hill, who looks if she's going to cry. "Everything okay?" she nervously asks.
"You know even with this new tummy of mine..." Hill lifts her pot belly up, "...I thought I could still get a small friggin' belt around me" Hill says as her face turns red.
"Well perhaps, you could wear a different belt that can go around you, I think that one is too skinny to go around your gut away" Romanoff says trying to help, only instead she gets Hill to start breaking down crying, as this is humiliating for a strong and tuff SHIELD agent like Hill. Last thing she needs is her fellow SHIELD agent and friend to make fun of her sudden weight problem.
Romanoff feeling sorry for her second-in-command, "Hey, hey, hey it's okay Hill, listen I know how to help you" Romanoff says as she stands behind Hill, positioning her. "I just need to inhale on the count of three, and once I say three, get your belt buckled".
"How you know it'll work?" Hill says sobbing.
"It will, trust me" Romanoff coming off confident, as she puts her hand on Hill's pot belly. "One, two...three!"
As Hill inhales her pot belly as much as she could, she manages to buckle herself quickly, she finally did it! Hill with one last sniff, with tears still running down her eyes, turns to face Romanoff with a more better feeling, "Thanks Natasha" Hill says whipping herself.
With Romanoff feeling good to help Hill, "Of course, this don't look too bad now" Romanoff pats Hill's pot belly that now looks like an obvious muffin top through her jumpsuit.
As they returned to base, they found SHIELD agent running around searching for answers when it comes to what they found at the Ten Rings hideout, as Hill and Romanoff are curious to see how far everyone is at, Hill gives her belt an adjustment as the expression on her face says how tight it is on her pot belly. "Stop wiggling your belt around, Hill" Romanoff whispers to Hill, "It'll be uncomfortable as long as you make yourself think it is". With Hill letting go of her belt, the two make their way close to the action as they come across Sitwell who walks across them. "Glad you guys showed up, we have some..." Sitwell stopped as he noticed Hill's muffin top, as it's so obvious that she looks if she's going to pop.
Hill coming off more like herself, with hands on her hips, giving Sitwell a dead look in her eyes, "Want a picture?" Hill says to him.
"Huh no, forgive me, I'm Director Hand wants to speak with you" Sitwell says, as Victoria Hand shows up.
"Took a longer break I see" Hand says as she too looks at Hill and sees the muffin top, Hill stood her guard while coming off intimidated by Hand. "Well the jump suit look good on you Hill" she says as she looks to Romanoff, "Ms. Romanoff perhaps I can show you what we found with the items from the Ten Rings' location".
"Of course" she as she gives Hill a confident look to relax as she walks away with Hand and Sitwell. Far from Hill, Sitwell whispers to Romanoff, "It is it just me, or is Maria putting on a little weight?".
"Not going to answer that Jasper" Romanoff says.
Alone, just keeping an eye on things, Hill starts to feel like herself again, staying focus on the objective helps Hill to not think of how tight her belt is or how obvious her top is looking. Though seconds later, she felt that small pain in her stomach. "Damn it not now" she whispers to herself. She covers her stomach, to help hide the noise of her stomach, it started to get louder and started to hurt even. She's hungry again, as she feels she's going to fall over, she notices a table that has cookies on a platter; she know she shouldn't, yet she didn't want everyone in SHIELD to hear her muffin top talking as loud as it is. She thought to herself, one cookie won't hurt, she took a chocolate chip cookie, with one bite she felt she's in Heaven, as it tastes so good. Off to the corner, Romanoff notices Hill eating the cookie with Romanoff expressing a concern look on her face. As Hill is half way through with the cookie, moaning to the thought of how good it was, she huff out a nice little sigh and that's when her belt suddenly...POPS off! With the belt strap smacking the back of Sitwell's bold head, as he exclaims to the pain. "Shit!" Hill whispers out a exclaim, as the cookie fell out of her hand. She bends down to pick it up quickly, just as...RIPPPP! She lifts her head up with the humiliating look on her face, as she split her pants again...exposing her Iron Man Girl for Life panties. She quickly stands back up to cover the back of her pants, and then all of a sudden...her zipper quickly comes undone and her pot belly pops out, as it's so huge that it's sticking out of her black t-shirt.
Everyone in the base can see how Hill really had let herself go, with most of the room either starts giving out giggles or mumbling to themselves, as Hill stands there covering the back of her pants as she's more humiliated than she can ever imagine. Hand comes over to her, with Hill feeling like an ant that's going to get stomped on, "Let's go to my office" Hand says sharply.
In Hand's room, Hill is given a long raincoat to cover herself with as Hill sits down in the chair facing Hand's desk, with Hand facing directly towards her, with sharp eye contact to Hill, "I know what's going on with you Ms. Hill" she says.
"You do?".
"Yes, I believe some put a weight serum on you, as you clearly are putting on weight due to having an appetite all of a sudden" Hand goes on, "How do I know this? Feel my tummy". Hill gives an odd and uncomfortable look towards Hand, as she's not sure if Hand is serious. "Hill I'm giving you an order, feel my tummy" she says again, as Hill gently pokes at her stomach. However, when she felt it, Hand's stomach felt solid, not ab solid, solid as in it doesn't feel real. She looks up at Hand, having a good idea what Hand has underneath her white blouse shirt. "It's okay, Ms. Hill, I never liked this outfit anyway, so go on ahead and pull it off" Hand says, as Hill goes on ahead, pulls out a waist brace that's around Hand's waist.
As it comes off, her assumingly flat stomach turns into a swishy pot belly as the sides of her white blouse tears open, her black blazer tearing off from the sides, and the button of her black dress pants pops open that it passes Hill's head, as Hand's appearance change too as she now has chubby cheeks, and her body appears if she's packing. Hill is in shock to see that Hand is fat, 20 pounds fatter than she is.
"Ma'am, how did this happen to you?" Hill asks.
"Pretty much" Hand says as she feels relieved that she's not wearing that waist brace anymore, "Someone has done this to me too, I don't know who or why, but clearing it's going around, I'm telling you this so you won't end up like me". Hill taking a look at Hand's extra weight gain, this makes Hill feel good about herself, as in it makes her not want to eat.
"Is there a cure getting worked on" Hill asks.
"Of course, by the end of the week, we won't look like Monica Geller anyone" Hand says as she pats her tubby belly. "Why don't you take the rest of the day off, and start tomorrow with a clean slate".
"Yes ma'am" Hill says, "And thank you", with Hand giving her a nod, Hill leaves her office with Romanoff waiting outside for her.
"So is everything okay?" Romanoff asks as the two starts walking.
"Yeah, it is, actually" Hill says a smile on her face.
"For someone who exposed her full belly to the whole base, you seem in a chipper mood".
"Well let's just say my weight isn't the weight that she's having to carry on her shoulders".
At Hand's office, feeling relieved that's she not having to wear that uncomfortable waist brace anymore, just sits in her desk for a moment to relax, until she would have to get that damn thing on again. When standing up, she felt her chair sticking to her heavy hips, she sighs with annoyance, "I'm so looking forward when I get my figure back" she says with a disgruntled look on her face.
Bud10

Sat Aug 27, 2022 9:10 pm
Note: I thought of a story of Valkyrie...set after Love and Thunder...

Months since the defeat of Gorr the God Butcher, Valkyrie or Val for short, has the honor of cutting the red ribbon for the Jane Foster Hall of Fame in honor of her involvement in rescuing the children for the Butcher, it's to honor the late Jane Foster. Val arrives to the ceremony in her mini cart, dressed in her black stripped dress suit, white button blouse shirt and black vest, and her black leather suede cavalier boots. While having the honor to open the Hall to a great warrior in her mind, and is prepared for the ceremony just as well, there is something else in her mind that's weighing on her - have my pants gotten tighter on me?
Val would admit that something after the Butcher's defeat, she had her hands filled as King of New Asgard, although she spends an hour or two of teaching kids self-defense, she doesn't have time to get herself a workout in. Leading her to having nights of working while eating ice cream from the Infinity Gauntlet Ice Cream Shop, Val guess that perhaps the Gauntlet taste has catch up to her within a week as she felt it while dressing herself, as she felt her pants were snug when buttoning them and the same with her vest and dress shirt for the bottom buttons. As Val is remaining focus for the ceremony, she has her insecurity kicking in after the time she spent on Earth, it concern her if she fell for the taste of fatty foods. She knew this had happened to Thor, and she hopes this isn't happening to her. At least, she just has a small belly that had shown this morning when dressing, or to what she knew humans call it a pooch. She wasn't going to let this pooch get in her way, though while walking up to Sif who has been waiting for her to arrive, Val couldn't help but adjust the waistline of her pants, and even adjust the back of her pants as she something going up where it shouldn't.
"Lady Sif, you have what I need to cut the ribbon?" she asks Sif her second in command, as Sif hands her the sword that Val's going to cut the ribbon with.
"I have my King, nice and sharp to give a clean cut with" Sif says as her arm hands it to Val, though handing it to Val, she notices how snug her pants are on Val, as she can see her pooch sticking out a little.
With a slightly annoyed Val sensing it, "Is there something you want to ask me, Sif?".
Sif looking at Val who now has that imitating look in her eyes, left arm pressed on her left side, with Sif saying, "Of course now my King, I'm just making sure there's nothing that is bothering my King that is all".
Val knew what Sif is implying, thinking her King is getting fat, but she came off as the King that she is, "Nothing is bothering me as for this..." she pats her pooch like a drum, "...I won't let my sudden belly affect my ruling. Are we clear, Lady Sif?".
"Yes my King, of course, my apologies for offending you".
"No apologies necessary, I guess it's common for Asgard to put on weight as well as a human" Val assure Sif as the two walk towards the ceremony.
As the two Asgardians arrive towards the front of the red ribbon with the reporters and customers crowding closer towards the ceremony, Val holds the sword to the cut the ribbon, as she stands on the platform, through the speaker, "Ladies and Gentlemen, New Asgard is honored to dedicate this Hall of Fame to a hero, yes a hero who may have had a short time while alive, though a hero who deserves recognition for the bravery she had to defeat the God Butcher. It's my honor to open up the Hall to honor our Mighty Thor, Dr. Jane Foster". The crowd claps to Val's speech, as Val slips out the sword from it's container, as Sif takes from Val. Val feeling good of this, to honor perhaps the bravest woman she had the honor of knowing, she turns to face the red ribbon, she raises the sword up with her two hands as the crowd is in owe, she leans her upper body down in quick haste as she cuts the ribbon in half, only at the same time that she did...RIPPPP!
The back of her black stripped pants violently split open, a large oval shape tear exposes Val's white panties that are short enough to see a tattoo on Val's right butt cheek that reads, Valkyrie Forever; the crowd remains silent as they stare at Val's exposure, if this were only humiliating enough. Since her pants split open at the same time she cut the ribbon, only hearing the sound of the ribbon cutting, she is unaware of her exposure, and is still bent down as her sword is stuck on the ground cracks. While Val tries to pull the sword out, her butt lifts itself up and down as the crowd murmurs in amusement as some starts giggling to seeing the King's underwear. Sif comes to the right side of Val, "My King" Sif whispers to Val.
"Yes?" Val grunts to get the sword out of the crack.
"My King, the back of your trousers are exposing her bare skin".
Val stops, with her face gulps in terror, "They are?" she turns her head slightly as her hands feel the large shape oval split, and feeling her tattoo on her right cheek. She gasps due to her as mortified, "Oh My Gods!" she cries, as she stands up and covers the back of her pants, she turns to face the crowd, her face blushes as she forces a smile out, her cheeks turning red. She needs to get out of here, only as she takes a deep breath, that's when the button of her pants pops open, hitting one of the cameras, and then pop goes the two buttons of her vest as the crowd ducks for cover, and after that came the bottom three buttons of her white blouse shirt, as her pooch is exposed in the open for New Asgard to see! As everyone looks Val's round shaped pooch sticking out, Val face has turned redder and redder.
Val admittedly runs back to her mini cart while covering the back of her pants, her face feeling hot due to the blushing, "Damn it to Hell!" she whimpers as she gets in the driver's seat and drives off.
At her bedroom, she sits in her bed with her leather boots and socks off, her bare feet on her wooden floor while still dress in her torn suit, she sits off the edge of her bed, feeling humiliated as people of her kingdom had seen her split her pants, and also seen her belly pop out. Rubbing her pooch that feels squishy, and if little men were on her pooch they could bounce on it. She lifts the her pooch as she faces herself in the mirror, "All Hail, the King of New Asgard!" mimicking her voice as she moves her pooch's button to talk. She dreads of returning to face the public, knowing they won't let this down for ages to come.
Though looking at herself in the mirror, in spite of what happened or how obvious her pooch is, at least she's not too close of looking like Thor. Her intercoms are turn on, "Your Highness, what would you like for lunch today?" her secretary asks through the speaker.
"I'll take a salad for lunch, and..." Val feeling somewhat rebellious in spite of today's mishap. "...an Infinity Gantlet Rocky Road flavor Ice Cream".
Blackskull
Blackskull
Admin

Mon Aug 29, 2022 12:24 am
I hope you don't mind if I add one of my own MCU stories here, MJ and Liz during Spider-Man: Homecoming.

MJ lay on her bed, tugging at her black jeans, realising she had made a mistake. In her bedroom back home she had two piles of clothes- one of clean clothes ready for her to pack for the trip, the other old and too-small clothes that she was going to get rid of when she got back. Now, in her hotel room on the morning of the academic decathlon, she knew which of those piles she had packed.
"Where is Parker?" Liz sighed, walking back in from the corridor. The other girl was dressed in blue jeans and a red top, with her yellow blazer over the top. She paused and looked at MJ, wriggling on the bed, "You okay?"
"Yeah..." MJ grunted, squeezing the fastenings of the trousers together. With them done up, she breathed out carefully, then looked up at Liz, "What was that about Parker?"
"He isn't in his room, and he isn't answering his phone, and we've got to go." Liz sighed, "Are you ready?"
"I'm good." MJ levered herself up off the bed and brushed her messed-up hair out of her face, "Let's go win this thing without Peter."

Despite being a team member down, the Midtown High team managed to hold their own against their opponents, holding them to a tie. After hours of intense competition, it was announced that one last question would decide the winner. The moderator read the question and both teams sat, brows furrowed in concentration. But MJ had a flash of inspiration, she suddenly realised she knew the answer! But, could it really be as simple as she thought? Still, no one else was answering it, so she reached out a hand, pressed her bell, and then said,
"Zero."
There was a pause as everyone turned to her.
"Is the correct answer!" The moderator announced, causing cheers to erupt from the audience.
"You did it!" Liz said to MJ, "Go get the trophy!"
"Me?"
"You did answer the winning question."
MJ got up from the seat and went to the moderator, who was ready to present her with the trophy, but before handing it over she said,
"Congratulations, take a bow."
"Oh, okay." MJ smiled, turned to the audience and dipped into a low bow.
RRRRIIIPPP!!!!
She instantly regretted it, as her tight black jeans split up the back, revealing a pair of colourful knickers with My Little Ponies dancing across them.
"Oh, no!" MJ gasped, realising the teams sitting behind her had a full view of her humiliating underwear, she instinctively turned away from them, which showed off her wardrobe malfunction to the much larger crowd in the audience, who had burst out with laughter.
"Oh, god!" MJ exclaimed as she realised what she had just done, she span back again, and the movement proved to be too much for the tatty old jeans to take as the button flew off with a faint pop, and the zip broke open.
MJ squirmed on the spot, trying to hold her trousers together, while everyone else watched in amusement.
"That is so embarrassing!" Liz giggled, "I'd be totally humiliated if something like that happened to me!" Still smiling, she got to her feet to take the trophy herself, but her hand caught the papers on the desk and pushed them to the floor. Liz quickly bent to grab them.
RRRRIIIPPP!!!
Her own jeans split just as badly, a large oval tearing open on the seat and exposing white knickers with black polka-dots.
"Uh-oh," Liz gulped, "something like that has happened to me!"

Bud10 likes this post

Bud10

Mon Aug 29, 2022 12:58 am
I don't mind at all, I got a good giggle out of MJ's underwear exposure...My Little Ponies is a good touch:)
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum