Split Pants Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Bud10

Gilmore Girls - Lorelei's Something Old Empty Gilmore Girls - Lorelei's Something Old

Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:14 pm
Note: In a Gilmore Girls sense of humor, I thought of a story that be funny for Lorelei Gilmore.

Today is the day that Lorelei gives her presentation to Taylor and the town committee for the Dragonfly Inn, the presentation is for the extension of hotel, an upgrade, as some like Lorelei would call it. For today, Lorelei decides to break out an old pair of pants she wore back when Rory was still in middle school. For Lorelei, she thought of the saying, something old, something new and blue like in a wedding sense: she something blue for the presentation, something new which is her new white blouse shirt. Now for old: her old gray stripped pants, an old pair of pants that appears to be Lorelei's lucky pants, only to appearing to be way older than Lorelei originally had thought.
Up in her bedroom, she grunts and jumps up a little into the air, she has the pants pulled up to her hips, but she's having trouble getting them to button around her waist. Darn old pants, Lorelei grunting thinks to herself, Why can't you just fit for me...just for today! With her frustration being taken out of her pants, she's able to get them to button. Now she has to zip them up. The zipper comes off being more stubborn than the button. Lorelei grunting, telling herself that she will wear these today, as they are her good luck charm, while trying to get them zip up. With one last attempt, she hears them zipping up. The look on Lorelei's face expresses her victory, she got her old pants on.
By the time she makes her way to the Inn, while wearing a black blazer jacket that's button up to hide her small belly flap that's sticking out, while wearing her black leather jacket, and black boots with her purse hanging off to the left side of her shoulder. Lorelei feeling confident about the presentation ignores the fact that her pants are a bit tight on her, but if things go right today, which Lorelei assume that it will, wearing these old pair of pants is worth it. In the kitchen, she finds her friend Suki St. James prepping the food for the presentation, food that Suki proudly has completed for today. She turns to find Lorelei looking stunning and professional in her outfit.
"Well look at you Ms. Gilmore" Suki gleefully says, happy to see her. "Everything is going accordingly well, just gonna get the food put out, and everything should be good to go".
"Perfect" Lorelei says, as she situates her pants.
Suki recognizes those pants, the good luck charm that Lorelei has. "You brought those old pair out of retirement".
"Just wanting to look my best" Lorelei confidently says, "I mean, up front..." as puts her belly, "...I have my belly sticking out, but beyond that, I am rocking it today in these pants" she then pats the left side of her leg like a beat.
"Mrs. St. James, the other caterers are wanting you to look at something" one of Suki's waitress popping her head in, says to Suki as she steps out for a minute.
Lorelei alone, she takes a quick look at herself at her mirror, although Lorelei never is self-conscious about her appearance, but she can't help but feel if wearing her old and apparently tight pair of pants is worth it. She can feel that they want to pop open, with a gentle pat on her belly, Lorelei reassures herself, just for today.
Placing her purse on the counter, she grabs her notes for the presentation and heads out of the kitchen, not before hearing her purse falling off the counter. Heading back, she kneels down as suddenly, RIPPPP! a loud tear is heard as the back of Lorelei's pants splits open, exposing her white Tweedy Bird undies. With a soft yet noticeable gasp coming from Lorelei she doesn't turn to face her exposed undies, but places the back of her right hand, feeling how big the tear is.
She just kneeled there, with the horrifying expression that's seen on her face, she split her pants open, of all days.
Lorelei then pounders, I guess I know how Spongebob felt after his pants split.

Blackskull and Jimmywhitebenz like this post

Blackskull
Blackskull
Admin
https://splitpants.forumotion.com

Gilmore Girls - Lorelei's Something Old Empty Re: Gilmore Girls - Lorelei's Something Old

Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:11 am
Another good story, I wonder if you would consider a sequel, with Rory coming to help?
Bud10

Gilmore Girls - Lorelei's Something Old Empty Re: Gilmore Girls - Lorelei's Something Old

Tue Jun 14, 2022 7:49 pm
Note: For a sequel to Lorelai's pants splitting, I thought of one with her and Rory...

At the Gilmore household, Lorelai brought some a whole huge dish that Suki gave her as it didn't make it to the menu for the Dragonfly Inn, as Rory's home for the weekend from college so Lorelai would not have to eat the whole dish on her own. The dish is huge roast that's proven to be much for the menu, and since Suki takes great pride of her cooking, Lorelai feel she couldn't let it go to waste, and since it only taste good for a week, in her standards as it's the weekend just two days. So with little time, the Gilmore girls spent their breakfast, yes breakfast, eating it all. After an hour or two, the two Gilmore Girls were stuffed and heavy, as they over did it with eating all of the roast within one day.
Lorelai and Rory finds themselves leaning against their chairs, moaning and groaning as the two girls find themselves with bloated bellies; with Lorelai and Rory wearing pairs of gray pants (Lorelai's lighter as Rory's dark gray) that feeling snug on them, Lorelai feels if she wants to take a nap, as lays her head down her chair, eyes closed, as she rubs her tainted pooch, as she can feel her belly sticking out of her pink turtleneck sweater. Rory who felt her belly sticking out the top of her pants, giving her a pretty unflattering muffin top due to her belt, unbuckles her belt and pops open her pants button so she can let some air, as she sighs in relief as she let some pressure out.
"Man, I don't think I can wear my pants for a week" Rory rubs her pooch through her purple shirt.
"I hear ya on that sister, I feel a food baby growing inside" Lorelai says leaning against her chair, while rubbing her bloated pooch, "Why do they need to make pants uncomfortable for anyone" she uncomfortably adjusts her pants.
As the two Gilmore women feel bloated and heavy after eating all that roast, as they felt it taste delicious and nice, they regretted eating all of it in one day, especially as the two have gained pooch bellies, at least they were small and neither of them were anywhere close to looking fat.
As the telephone rings, the two decides to go lazy and let the answering machine get it, and as it plays, "Lorelai it's Michele, Suki was wanting to see you could come in and get some stuff out for the venues, and not tomorrow, today as in right as soon as possible today, bye". As the message ends, Lorelai whines as she's in no condition to go to work, only for the Inn, she has to if it's important, "Well I guess I got to get going" she says as she leans forward groaning, as gets on her feet she groans due to how much she packed from eating most of that roast. "I think I actually needed to see Suki too" Rory says as she uncomfortably buttons her pants, groaning doing so, and buckles her pants back up as she stands up groaning as she's in pain.
When they arrived at the Inn, the two entered the Inn with their bellies bloated and their pants tighter than they were earlier, and their bellies quite obvious to show, at least Lorelai is wearing her black leather jacket and Rory's wearing her jean jacket that's help covering them up a little. As Suki came to find them in the lobby, she can see that they had quite a happy dish, "Well I can see you guys enjoyed my dish" Suki says, if she's glad to see the Gilmore with full bellies, as she gently pokes at the two's bellies with them groaning as they still feel stuffed. "Oh sorry" Suki says.
"It's okay" Lorelai says after she wiggles her pants waistline, "So you wanted me to look at the venues for the meals?".
"Oh yes, I got them right here" an egger Suki says as she hands them to Lorelai, as she holds them, they slip out of her hands and fell onto the floor.
Lorelai and Rory at the same time got them on them knees and leans over to pick them just right as...RIPPPP! A loud tearing noise was heard, loud enough if the whole Inn can hear it, like the sound of someone's pants splitting! Lorelai and Rory lifts their heads up, Lorelai gulps a small gasp, as Rory stayed silent with her face pale yet wanting to turn red.
"What was that?" Rory fearfully asks.
"I think someone's pants just split" Lorelai says, wanting to accept that.
"I'm scared to look".
"Let's just feel who it is" Lorelai says as she and Rory both feel the back of their pants.
Lorelai felt her white Marvin the Martian panties exposed in the open, and Rory felt her bright pink panties as their see through! The Gilmore shrieks as they stood back up and the two cover the back of their pants! They both split their pants open after eating that whole roast! As they stand in the lobby, covering the back of their pants, Suki stares at them kind of awkwardly, "I think there's some spare coats in the coat room, I can see if I could find something for you guys" she says leaving the two embarrassed Gilmores in the lobby, just hoping no one saw them split their pants, as embarrassing as it is for mother and daughter, they hope that this can't get any worse.
Michele walks by, with a smirk on his face, "Might want to lay off the roast next time" he says walking away, with Lorelai and Rory feeling more insulted than embarrassed.
Damn roast they thought.

Blackskull likes this post

Bud10

Sat Nov 26, 2022 2:23 pm
Note: I thought of a Gilmore Girls story for the Holiday Season...

As Rory is home from college for the holidays, she is waken from what sounds like grunting, grunting that coming from her mom's bedroom. Stepping out of her own bedroom, Rory walks up the stairs, walking through the upstairs hallway, and knocks the door to her mom's bedroom. "Yeah? Yeah" Lorelai asks through the door, if she sounded strained.
"Everything okay in there?" Rory asked if concerned.
"Everything's fine, I'm good".
Rory doesn't necessarily buy that, "I'm coming in" Rory says opening the door, as she stands there with a puzzled look on her face, looking at her laying flat on her back on her bed in fight with a pair of her black pants. "Need some help?" Rory raises an eyebrow.
"No, no, just I've been eating a lot of Suki's milk and cookies special for the Inn" Lorelai voice sounds strained, "I may have ate too much of them". Lorelai manages to button her pants and gives them a quick zip as she grunts. Standing up, she heads towards her mirror while wearing her shiny purple blouse shirt, as she checks out her makeup. Slightly sweaty, but other than, nothing too messy for her. Lorelai checks her waist, as she still looks good, but does happen to notice her middle sticking out a little, as if she has a small pooch starting to grow. "Can you do me a favor, Rory?" Lorelai asks.
"What?".
"I need you to feel if I'm getting squishy in the middle" Lorelai turns to face Rory, sticking her stomach out towards her.
Rory hesitant at first, since she felt uncomfortable to feel her own mother's pooch, but she decided to do so for the sake of it, she gently presses Lorelai's belly, as it has gotten soft and squishy, with her finger even sucking in. "I might lay off the milk and cookies for a while" Rory says, not sure if she had said that.
Lorelai sighs, she isn't mad at Rory for giving her a straight answer, but just her being such a foodie, and couldn't help herself, she grabs her black blazer jacket, as she even stumbles to buttoning them. One button..."Come on" she whispers as she frustratedly gets her second to button, "Almost..." she says as she gets her third and last button to button. Lorelai straightens herself out, but overall, with her belly and all, she looks sausage in tight skin. "Well it'll adjust once I get to the Inn" Lorelai says optimistically.
Before going to the Inn, she had to stop in at Luke's to pick up some coffee, it isn't too busy as Lorelai was the first to the counter. Though Luke seems to be occupied with what's going on at the moment, "I said a double patty, not triple" he shouts out to the cook, he then turns to Lorelai, "Your usual?".
"Yes" Lorelai says as Luke knows her well as he has her usual ready for her. "Thank you" she says adjusting her pants if she has a wedgie growing.
With Luke giving off a weird look, as if something's going on with Lorelai, "My pants are a little tight that's all" Lorelai says with a sighing smirk. Other than her drink, she also a muffin in a bag, which she felt she should lay off right now due to her pooch. She steps out of the way when another customer up, as she walks towards the door, the bag slips out of her hand, landing on the ground with nothing falling out, thanks Heavens she thought. She bends her knees down and to pick them up, with her butt sticking up in the air with some of the locals near, right as...RIPPPP! Her pants split open with the fabric tear loud enough that the whole diner heard with the sound catching everyone's ears. With Lorelai lifting her head up in silence, her face gone blink as she realizes that her pants are more looser. She felt how large the tear was, as she felt her red noel panties exposed, with a gasp coming out of her as she stands back up to face everyone, with the diner giving an awkward reaction.
"Oops" is all Lorelai says, as she sighs, and then...POP! Goes the buttons to her blazer as come undone, as Lorelai's pooch is exposed, her looking down...blushing back to the diner. "Well, I hope you all have a good day" she says blushful, face turning red as she covers the back of her pants with her bag as she rushes out of the diner totally embarrassed as she knew her pooch screwed her.
As for everyone in the diner, they went back to what they have going on, with Kirk saying to the person next to him, "Happened to me at my sweet 16".

BDUDU likes this post

Bud10

Mon Jul 24, 2023 2:13 am
Note: I thought of one with Rory...

While her relationship with Logan is going pretty well, Rory had to play nice with his parents...especially having to spend a couple of afternoons with his mother. The past week, Rory has to go over for tea and dessert as the desserts his mother offers her are tasty and she couldn't refuse as it may stir issues with his family and their relationship; Rory couldn't resist how tasty the desserts were in general. Showing up after her last class, Rory shows up light violet blouse, gray slack pants and black boots as the maid of Mrs. Huntzberger letting her in, "Thank you" Rory says to her with the maid nodding, while Rory adjusts her belt, making them less tight and comfortable, as all those desserts have made her flat belly soft and almost thick...especially for her pants' sack. After today she thought herself, laying off the sweets.
"Rory!" Shira Huntzberger says gleefully, walking up to Rory giving her a gentle handshake. "Drive up here good?".
"It was" Rory says politely with a smile as she is somewhat happy to be here...mainly just excited what her last dessert is. "Hopefully Logan could join us one of these days".
As Shira lets go of Rory's hand, "Me too, but you know how his father insists on him attending those meetings" she as the two walk up to the table. "So today I was experimenting a little, and I thought of you as a taste-tester".
"I'm up for whatever you have in mind" Rory says as she sees the dessert, the white valet cake with chocolate in the inside, eight slices total as it made Rory's lips water as it looks tasty to her. "That looks tasty".
"I know, oh I'm so excited for you to eat it all" Shira says with Rory catching that last comment, "Wait...you're not eating any of it?" Rory asks if alarmed.
"Well for the cook, never test taste your own cooking" she says to her, "but I think you'll enjoy it quite well" she says with a smile that gives Rory a feeling if she's trying to fat her up. Rory wasn't liking the idea of eating that whole cake by herself, though if it means that it can get her out of eating anything else Shira throws at her..."I can't wait" Rory says forcing a nervous smile.
Placing her knife and fork down after taking the last bite of the whole cake, Rory leans against her chair almost if she wants to pass out feeling stuffed and tried; her soft pooch sticked out further than it should as Rory felt bloated as she felt her pants tighter than they already were, as the buckle of her belt is sticking out; she felt sweat coming out of her forehead and felt sweaty from her back. That cake, really took a toll on her. Shira walks up to her taste-eater, with a smile on her face as if she's somewhat snickering, though kept herself together. "My Goodness" Shira says, "I guess I have myself quite a happy taster, especially for someone who can eat" she says as she pokes at Rory's stuffed belly...hard as a car door. With Shira's finger poking at her stuffed belly, Rory groans slightly if moaning, "Oops...sorry there" Shira says.
"It's fine" Rory says if in pain, "Just wait too much" she says as patted her taunted belly. Her hands on her belly, moaning slightly, "Ooh...I put on quite the tummy on me" she says to herself, leaning her head forward she looks down as her hard pooch, as she sees it sticking out further as if she has balloon shape belly, as the buttons of her blouse are sticking out further than they should. Rory knew she need to get back to her dorm so she can take a nice long nap. "It really was tasty, though I need to get..." Rory says trying to stand up, she feels heavy as if she's getting up like a pregnant woman, "...going" she finishes as she groans once on her feet.
"Oh let me help you" Shira tries to insist.
"I'm okay" Rory says holding her belly, "I'll see you next time" she says to Shira as she starts to stumble away if she couldn't hardly walk.
She takes a deep sigh to feel relaxed, only...POP! The buckle to her belt pops off of Rory if surprised, it lands on the floor, Rory shocked and little embarrassed...especially since it happened right in front of his boyfriend's mother, tries getting down on her knees, slowly doing so due to how much she ate, pushing through her bloated agony, she leans towards the buckle, with her butt sticking out towards Shira, and the tried of the back of her gray slacks starts to get loosen leading too...RIPPPP! Rory lifts her head with a small gasp coming out of her, her eyes lit, face froze as her mouth turn to an "O" of embarrassment crawling all over. Her hands feel the back of her pants, feeling her rainbow themed Powerpuff Girls undies exposed as the oval shape was large enough to get the whole view. "Oh My..." Rory couldn't finish her reaction as her face starts to turn blushingly red, as if she can't feel her pale face. She stood there as she's too shocked that she split her pants open in front of Shira.
Shira stands there staring at her son's girlfriend's panty choice, smirking silently, "Perhaps, next you should wear bigger pants and not one that'll expose your rear" Shira says enjoying Rory's humiliation.
As Rory rethought of coming over for desserts, especially when it comes to the kind of undies she likes wearing.
Bud10

Mon Jul 24, 2023 2:17 am
Hey Blackskull, if you were thinking of doing a story on the two Gilmore Girls, feel free on doing so, I like the one you did on Buffy...I think you would make a good one on the two Gilmores:)
Bud10

Wed Jan 17, 2024 2:46 am
Note: I thought of a story for Lorelai Gilmore...set during earlier seasons...

Lorelai realizes this morning that all of Suki's deserts that she's been tasting for the Inn has caught up to her; "Oh come on, come on, come on..." Lorelai whines through her teeth, pulling the fastenings for her light gray pants. Her teeth grinding, fingers blistering, legs pressed together, as Lorelai jumps onto her bed, her feet straight up in the air as she uses tweezers to zip them up, "Almost..." she pants, "Fit for mama!" she chinches as she gets the zipper all the way up, as she buttons her pants! Sighing with relief, "Knew these would come in handy" Lorelai says to her tweezers as she gets up and stands next to her mirror. She can see her pooch belly sticking through her red turtleneck sweater, feeling how soft and squishy it is, with her pants snugging up on her, she's just lucky she doesn't have a muffin top sticking out the top of her pants. She sighs slightly, not letting it get to her as she finishes getting ready.
Couple of minutes later, in the kitchen Rory packing her bag for school, hears Lorelai's black boot clicking down the steps, as Rory turns to look up at her pudgy mother, "Good morning Rory" Lorelai says as she awkwardly adjusts her waistline.
"Morning to you too, mom" Rory noticing how tight those pants look on Lorelai, "You okay?" she asks with an eyebrow raised.
Lorelai glaring at her daughter, "Yes I got a small belly, not the end of the world..." she holds pooch like a talking mouth, "...and plus I hadn't worn these in months, so I imagine they've shrunk".
"Right, well I know you're Suki's taste tester, though it's just I don't want to worry over you wealth wise, I mean look at you..." Rory pokes at Lorelai's soft pooch, Lorelai not liking that.
"I love you Rory, though I suggest you stop poking where your finger shouldn't poke at" she tells her as Rory backs off. "Anyhow, after today, I'm going to get onto the horse again and really get myself into shape again". Lorelai grabs her purse, looking for her keys, "This isn't really working for me".
"I know you look like a sausage with tight skin" Rory says, as Lorelai pulls the keys out, coldly staring at her daughter, Lorelai says, "I meant my purse, not my pants".
"I meant that" Rory says.
The mother-daughter duo arrived at Luke's to meet up with Suki, when Lorelai got out of the car, she stumbled getting out with a small groan, just as she had a fun time getting into the car when they were leaving. As they arrived, they sat at their usual table, Lorelai carefully sat done, praying she can sit down in the chair with these pair of pants, when her bottom touched the seat, she was relieved. Leaning against the chair pressing her pooch through her black leather jacket that's button up. Lorelai looks too uncomfortable in her chair, as she could feel her pants snugging up around the waist. Luke comes by, taking their orders as he usually does until...he stares down at Lorelai's belly. Lorelai annoyed, "Something caught your attention Luke?".
"Just coming to take your orders" Luke looking concerned for Lorelai, as Lorelai thought...should I eat toast while I'm wearing these pants? Why did I pick a tight pair for today? "Just the egg omelet" all she said to him, with Rory ordering the toast, as Luke walked away. Suki arrives to Luke's, with a happy grin on her face.
"Those deserts you tasted for me were a knockout, everyone in town is wanting to order from me" Suki excitedly says.
"Well that's great!" Lorelai excitedly stands up to hug Suki, groaning in the process as her pants were tightening around her.
"Oh, I guess I really made some tasty deserts" she eyes at Lorelai's pooch.
"Yep, they were filling" Lorelai pats her pooch, "So hey I circled some stuff to add with them..." she pulls her purse out, only for everything to drop out. "...excuse me for a moment".
Lorelai tries bending down to pick her stuff up, pushing her legs to bend down, the pants were acting stubborn, "Come on...almost" Lorelai says as she pushes herself closer...almost she felt. While the seams in the back of her gray pants were starting to slowly tear, until Lorelai reaches for her stuff, that's when...RIPPPP! Lorelai lifts her head, if she's in shock, suddenly feeling a breeze where she shouldn't. Everyone else who heard a loud tearing sound as it echoed the diner, turning to face Lorelai having a good idea. Feeling the back of her pants, feeling the oval shape tear, that's exposing her pink panties with red hearts! Lorelai gulps with her mouth turning into an O as she stood back up, covering the back of her pants, blushing, as she had ripped her pants in front of Rory and Suki!
"Rory, be a good girl and hide me" Lorelai whimpers as she pulls Rory to wrap her around her arms, as the two Gilmores quickly made their way to the door as Suki grabbed Lorelai's stuff.
The rest of the diner were snickering or grinning as they stepped out.
"You want to head home first?" Rory asks.
"No, I'll just take you to school, praying your classmates don't see my ass, then I'll go home and change, and find a brace to wear" Lorelai brightly red says. Last time she'll taste test for Suki.
Especially since she loved those pants.

BDUDU likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum