Split Pants Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Bud10

NBC Network Girls Empty NBC Network Girls

Mon May 30, 2022 2:32 pm
Note: I thought of female characters from NBC shows either sitcoms or hour-long shows, I thought of starting with Grace Adler...set in the revival.

As it's one nice lovely morning in New York City, Grace arrives to her fashion department thirty minutes later than usual, reason is she spent most of her morning getting her pants on; lately Grace has been going out with a chef who is an excellent cook and who's food Grace tastes for him, with how they taste Grace couldn't resist. Twenty tastings later however, it starts to take a toll on her stomach, giving her a very noticeable pot belly, as she spent her morning trying to get her black fabric pants on. When she arrives, to find a greeted Karen waiting for her, as pops in a drink as she normally would. "Welcome to the club, Grace" Karen says, as Grace puts her purse on the hanger.
"What club?" Grace asks if she's not in the mood.
"Showing up later than usual, I'm so proud of you sweetie" Karen says as she even made a drink for Grace.
"I'm not exactly proud of showing up late" Grace says as she takes off her long black coat as she turns to Karen.
Facing Karen, Grace along wearing her black pants also wears gray sweater and gray shirt and black boots, as her pot belly sticks through the top of her shirt as her pants are so snug, giving Grace quite the muffin top. With Karen looking down, kind of in shock to see her employer putting on weight, kind of wanting to laugh, though just gives out a smirk with hints of small giggling coming out of her, with Grace giving an annoyed glare to her. "Sweetie" Karen says waking up towards Grace, "What's this?" she asks, as she pokes at Grace's soft muffin top, "It's so doughy" she says as Grace shrugs her off while feeling insulted.
"I don't look doughy!" an insulted Grace says to Karen, she grabs hold of her muffin top, "I happen to have a craving for my new boyfriend's food, it's just inflexing, and honestly these pants are also old too".
"Whatever you say, sweetie" Karen says, finding this humorous while walking away.
Grace sighs if she just wants to get this day over with, as she heads over to her table, to take a look at her designs, staking them up in order, with some slipping onto the floor, she sighs if she isn't annoyed already, getting down onto her knees sharply...RIPPPP! Grace lifts her head up with her jaw dropped, face in complete shock, totally mortified, as she and Karen heard a loud tear, with Grace feeling the tear behind the back of her snugged pants. While Grace is feeling what she's feeling, Karen behind her tries not to laugh, but is starting to crack up.
"Karen, was that what I think that was?" Grace asks nervously.
"Yep, I can see your pink panties with white poke-a-dots wide open for all of Manhattan to see" Karen says as she starts laughing her head off.
As Grace stands up and quickly covering the back of her pants, face turning red, starting to consider if she lay off her boyfriend's cooking, her whiningly thinking, man my tummy is doughy.
MTW78989

NBC Network Girls Empty Re: NBC Network Girls

Mon May 30, 2022 6:04 pm
There’s actually a Will and Grace episode called “The scales of justice” where Grace rips her pants bending over
Nothing is shown though it happens like 2 minutes into the episode
Bud10

Tue May 31, 2022 7:26 pm
Note: Like Grace Adler, I thought of doing one with Karen Walker from the show...

After Karen turned 42, an age she doesn't want to own up to, already denying that she's now a woman of a certain age, Karen decides to go get herself a pair of pants that's part of a new trend, while a size that obviously won't fit her...it'll make her backdoor look perfect. Already at the office, earlier than Grace normally would show up, Karen spent at least 45 minutes doing yoga and stretching, thinking she would burn some calories off in that amount to get herself into her new pants. "Okay" Karen says, laying on her right side of the floor in her yoga pants, "And one, two, three, and a..." she lifts her left side leg up and down, and starts to repeat herself, "I will fit into my new pants, I will fit into my new pants, I will fit into my new pants!" she finishes with a excoriated sigh. She sits herself up, as she then gets up from the floor, "Now that I shaved off at least three pounds or two-ish pounds, let's see if I can get my booty..." she pats her right butt check, "into my new pants".
She grabs her black tight pants that's a size 6, as she's a size 8, and heads to the backroom so she can change in them. Once she closes the door, that's where she she starts to grunts and squeals loud enough that her voice echoes the whole office. "Oh come baby, almost..." Karen's voice says through the door. "Did it!" she excitedly says as she steps out in a flashy manner. She steps up close to the mirror, as she looks at herself in the mirror as she's in her black turtleneck shirt and her new pair of pants. "See, told yourself you can get in these" Karen says as she lifts her shirt up, as she looks at her pants perfectly fitting her. "Knew I can get this..." she pats her stomach, "...into these!" she turns and pats her booty with a satisfied slap.
She sees her boots on the ground, walking over to grab them, she bends down to grab them right as...RIPPPP! A loud tear is head that's loud for the office to hear, with a sudden shocked Karen lifts her head up, afraid to even ask herself, she feels the back of her pants, with a wide open split, her white panties with small pink bunnies exposed, her jaw drops as she quickly stands up. The door to the office starts to open, it's Grace, Karen quickly heads to the back of a wall, covering the back of her pants as Grace enters in. Grace turns to see Karen, surprised she's here this early, as Karen poses herself in a awkward position.
"Karen, you're here early than usual" Grace says.
"Oh yeah, it's not so much 5:00 else where" Karen says trying to hide her blush.
"Is that a saying?" Grace asks, feeling there's something off with Karen.
"I'm saying it" Karen says as she forces an awkward smile.
Bud10

Sat Jun 18, 2022 11:29 pm
Note: For Just Shoot Me, there was an idea of Maya putting on weight when seeing a chubby chaser, her pants button pops off, though I had an alternate take of her putting on weight...

As Maya shows up at work in her gray light blue turtleneck shirt, black pants and black boots, with her black leather jacket zipped up to her neck, she arrives in the middle of fashion week with her having a lot on her mind over it, the one thought she had going on inside her head, more so than with what's going with fashion week - I think my pants are starting to get tight on me. In the restroom alone, Maya unzips her jacket as she faces the mirror, she takes a look at herself as she hold her seemingly flat stomach and lifts if up a little - she still looks okay. For how this week has been for her, even with having some help with her team, the stress has gotten to Maya as she started to stress eat a little. Even if she doesn't have a pooch, she can tell that she's slightly putting on weight as she feels her pants getting tight. Once she was done playing with her stomach, she sighs deciding not to let it get to her, and is glad that she still looks like a fox and not puggy.
When place her stuff at her desk, she came across Nina, Elliot, and Dennis while they were discussing the covers they have an mind. "Ah look who finally shows up for the model cover" Elliot says to Maya as she stands next to him.
"You didn't think I miss a debate over which model we're going to pick for our cover base on how presents herself" Maya sasses as she wiggles her waistline slightly.
"Well for the two, we got some good choices, though the photo on the right I have to go with" Dennis shows the photo of a model with a sex-crazed figure. "If you think of it, she fits the bill".
"What of the one on the left?" Maya asks.
"She's a good figure too, though honestly, I can't look past the wrinkles" Dennis says as his faces shrieks.
"Oh come on, a few winkles couldn't hurt anybody" Maya says, as she takes a look at photo, "As for the other photo the model does have a great figure, though I wouldn't count on the mole on her right cheek".
As Dennis takes a closer look at the photo, "Well as a cover girl myself, I would go for the look that works" Nina says, as grabs her binder and shows some to Maya, "Here were some other ones we had in mind..." as Nina accidently drops the binder on the floor, Maya insists, "I got it" as she bends down and leans over to pick the binder up...RIPPPP!
The back of Maya's pants split open as the sound of her pants splitting open was loud enough for the whole office to hear, as Maya lifts her head up with a mortified look on her face, mortified as she's never been, as Dennis and Nina were surprisingly stunned as Elliot couldn't help but smirk a little finding this funny. "Oh my god" Maya gulps as she feels the back of her pants, feeling her white panties with purple hearts all over it, feeling how wide open the split was, she gulps again and stands straight up and covers the back of her pants with the binder. She stares mortified as she looks at the three, as if she doesn't know what to do at the moment.
"I have to say, New York has quite the view from here" Dennis snarks out, as Maya has blushed red face and is more annoyed as she starts slugging him as he walks away.
She stands for a moment while her face is red, as she starts to reconsider her eating habits, as she sighs for a moment, something clicks to the wall. "What was that?" Elliot asks as if he saw what hit the wall.
"The button to my pants" Maya powts.
"My god, it's stuck into the wood" an amazed Nina says as she and Elliot stare at the button, as it doesn't clearly help Maya's confidence.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum