Split Pants Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Tml
Tml

girls interested in making content Empty girls interested in making content

Tue Mar 14, 2023 9:35 pm
I have created this topic for when there is a girl interested in making content, it is published here.

The fact is that I found this girl's profile and asked if she made specific videos to which she answered yes, I asked her if she would be interested in making a video tearing her pants to which she said yes she can do them

https://www.tiktok.com/@enyeltwerking02?lang=es&is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=mobile&sender_web_id=7210516042845242886

This is her tik tok profile, the truth is that the girl is very hot with all due respect and she herself said that she would make the video in exchange for 50 dollars (sorry I don't have that much money hahaha) so if anyone would be interested in paying that number, contact her
to pay you by paypal and if you might share the video

I have his number so if anyone is interested in paying, I'll give him his number.

Stuckboi007 likes this post

Stuckboi007

girls interested in making content Empty Re: girls interested in making content

Wed Mar 15, 2023 4:09 pm
Tell her to reach out to me at mikehargreaves02@gmail.com.
I can pay that easily and do two vids from her for 100.

Tml likes this post

Tml
Tml

Thu Mar 16, 2023 12:53 pm
Stuckboi007 wrote:Tell her to reach out to me at mikehargreaves02@gmail.com.
I can pay that easily and do two vids from her for 100.

Okay, perfect, thank you very much, I'll give her your email, when you talk to her, if possible, use the translator and write to her in Spanish because she, like me, is a Spanish speaker.
I have given you her phone number privately, look at it and contact her

Stuckboi007 likes this post

Stuckboi007

Thu Mar 16, 2023 10:24 pm
Ok cool. I use it to talk to Yasur Peach. She's done some split pants videos for me as well.

Sapphire:3 and Tml like this post

Tml
Tml

Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:07 am
Stuckboi007 wrote:Ok cool. I use it to talk to Yasur Peach. She's done some split pants videos for me as well.

oh really? Would you be so kind as to show them if you don't mind?
Stuckboi007

Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:35 am
Here's her page. The files I have are too large to send.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/195609/yasur-peach

Bud88883 likes this post

Tml
Tml

Fri Mar 17, 2023 2:16 am
Stuckboi007 wrote:Here's her page. The files I have are too large to send.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/195609/yasur-peach

ah ok I understand, were you able to contact the tik tok girl?
Tml
Tml

Sat Mar 25, 2023 11:20 am
found another girl interested in making a video tearing her pants off

https://www.tiktok.com/@yeissycute?lang=es&is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=mobile&sender_web_id=7214441426826216965

this is her tik tok profile, she is willing to make the video for a sum of 100 dollars, if someone would be willing to pay that figure and then share the video it would be very kind of you
RipNTearPants
RipNTearPants

Sat Mar 25, 2023 4:50 pm
Is this gonna be in the style of the OnlyFans pants splitting girl where the pants ripped in a more natural way or will she be using her hands to artificially tear them?
Tml
Tml

Sat Mar 25, 2023 10:40 pm
RipNTearPants wrote:Is this gonna be in the style of the OnlyFans pants splitting girl where the pants ripped in a more natural way or will she be using her hands to artificially tear them?

Yes, I showed him the video of the girl from onlyfans and he said that he could do it, he would bend over and rip them in the natural way, I also recommended that if he finds it hard to rip it in the natural style, then he should unstitch the pants and then put them back on sew so that when bending over it would be easier to tear it

I'm sorry if you don't understand it's because I use the translator hahaha
RipNTearPants
RipNTearPants

Mon Mar 27, 2023 1:30 am
Tml wrote:
RipNTearPants wrote:Is this gonna be in the style of the OnlyFans pants splitting girl where the pants ripped in a more natural way or will she be using her hands to artificially tear them?

Yes, I showed him the video of the girl from onlyfans and he said that he could do it, he would bend over and rip them in the natural way, I also recommended that if he finds it hard to rip it in the natural style, then he should unstitch the pants and then put them back on sew so that when bending over it would be easier to tear it

And would this just a one time video or is she willing to do more videos if we pay her? And what was it, $100 for 2 videos? Not bad
Tml
Tml

Mon Mar 27, 2023 6:33 am
RipNTearPants wrote:
Tml wrote:

And would this just a one time video or is she willing to do more videos if we pay her?  And what was it, $100 for 2 videos? Not bad

surely if we pay her for that video she would make another without problems as long as we pay her, and for each video it costs 100, what happens is that I can't pay that amount so I ask if anyone would be interested in buying the video and then showing it yes he is so kind
Tml
Tml

Tue Apr 04, 2023 12:09 am
Tml wrote:found another girl interested in making a video tearing her pants off

https://www.tiktok.com/@yeissycute?lang=es&is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=mobile&sender_web_id=7214441426826216965

this is her tik tok profile, she is willing to make the video for a sum of 100 dollars, if someone would be willing to pay that figure and then share the video it would be very kind of you

This woman in the end made the video, the truth is that for it to cost 100 it wasn't worth it, she told her specifically how the video should be, but it seems that she did it in her own way, the video isn't that bad. I don't know how you can pass a video here since it tells me that the file is too big, so follow my secondary tik tok account that I have the video there and then download it

https://www.tiktok.com/@bautyrj02?_t=8bCLy8kNIL0&_r=1

or if there is an easier way to post it, tell me I'm not very good with these things hahaha
RipNTearPants
RipNTearPants

Tue Apr 04, 2023 3:21 am
This woman in the end made the video, the truth is that for it to cost 100 it wasn't worth it, she told her specifically how the video should be, but it seems that she did it in her own way, the video isn't that bad. I don't know how you can pass a video here since it tells me that the file is too big, so follow my secondary tik tok account that I have the video there and then download it

or if there is an easier way to post it, tell me I'm not very good with these things hahaha[/quote]

Leads to a dead end, is a link to the account or something?
grantE
grantE

Tue Apr 04, 2023 6:41 am
RipNTearPants wrote:This woman in the end made the video, the truth is that for it to cost 100 it wasn't worth it, she told her specifically how the video should be, but it seems that she did it in her own way, the video isn't that bad. I don't know how you can pass a video here since it tells me that the file is too big, so follow my secondary tik tok account that I have the video there and then download it

or if there is an easier way to post it, tell me I'm not very good with these things hahaha

Leads to a dead end, is a link to the account or something?[/quote]

What's the account name? We could just look up the account on tiktok

Sapphire:3 likes this post

GrandmasterYoda

Thu Apr 06, 2023 11:26 pm
Hello I’m new here but I’ve been a silent observer for a few years. The link to TikTok above sends me to a dead account as well so I’m passing the word along.
pewij
pewij

Wed May 03, 2023 9:00 pm
Huh, I didn't think it was possible to find girls like that in TikTok.
Tml
Tml

Mon May 29, 2023 3:43 pm
another girl who is interested in making a video ripping her pants, she charges 120 units for the video, this is her tik tok account, it would be really nice to see her ripping her pants with how pretty she is

https://www.tiktok.com/@anikaag16?lang=es&is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=mobile&sender_web_id=7238614005610579482
Tml
Tml

Tue Jun 13, 2023 9:30 am
https://www.tiktok.com/@aliceec21?lang=es&is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=mobile&sender_web_id=7244083901324936730

This girl is interested in making a video ripping her pants for only 30 dollars, if someone is interested in paying for it, let them say so and I'll contact her so she can start making the video
tootight82

Wed Jun 21, 2023 9:53 am
Keep an eye on this girl's ManyVids page: Princessbubblegum77

I'm in talks with her about making a pants splitting video. She already wears her jeans really tight, and has recently started making jeans ripping videos that are posted on her site.

Miyagi, Sapphire:3, grantE and WillyWilliams12 like this post

Tml
Tml

Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:37 am
Hello, it's been a long time since I've posted here since I've been buying videos of girls that I found on Tiktok. There is a girl who is interested in making a video of her breaking a pair of pants, in exchange for 200 dollars. I'll leave her Tiktok here in case. Do you want to take a look at what it is like, She is quite hot and has a great body so it would be a good match to ask this girl for videos
https://www.tiktok.com/@ms_sapphire8?_t=8lF4AOcnnvs&_r=1

Miyagi likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum