Split Pants Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Bud10

Black History Month Stories Empty Black History Month Stories

Sun Feb 06, 2022 11:36 pm
Note: To start off the month, I had story for Bow from Blackish, Bow is someone who I wished would split her pants...

As Rainbow Johnson prepares for her gala tonight for the annual ball at her hospital, Bow set out her new snazzy Red wool Tuxedo she order a week ago...from eBay; Bow didn't get a chance to double check order...so when she takes a closer to look at her tuxedo, she's dismay to find the three inch downsize of her outfit. Nevertheless, she made big talk about it at work, she'll make do with what she has. At the moment, Bow was thinking...how difficult can a three inch downsize be?
Dressed in her black button shirt, Bow stands in her bedroom struggling to button her pants; as she whiningly groans through her teeth, small amount of sweat barely coming out of her forehead, and her fingers starting to blister, she is determine to button her pants. Whiningly thought to herself, "Why did I have to have melons come out of me?". She tiptoe on her floor, stood up straight while sucking her belly in to no luck, she fell flat on her back as she lands on her bed, as she claps her legs together to high kicking her legs as she whines through her whole bedroom, yet she stopped with a small huff. Come on Rainbow, Bow thinks to herself, you're a mother of five, a doctor with the body of Beyoncé... then asks herself, "What would Dre do?", when she has it, she shouts out through her door, "KIDS!".
With a rope Jack and Diane wraps it around Bow's waist with all force with Bow barely able to breath, as Zoe gives her mom a quick force as she gets Bow's pants to button, and giving her a quick zip! Bow finally has her pants on, with a small sigh of relief, her goofy victorious mom gloat came out as she finally did it. "Suck it, tummy!" she gloats and finger points her belly, with a small snarky laugh.
Later at the gala, attending with Zoe who was catering for the event, helps Bow enter the gala as Bow awkwardly walks in...barely moving through her tuxedo, her jacket was more fun to get on than her pants. All Bow cared though was looking good for tonight, yet she's walking in the position like in that Wayans' brothers film White Chicks. Oddly, Bow's favorite comedy. Before entering, Zoe helps Bow get herself straighten out.
"Okay Mom, before you go in, we need to work on this, so first stand up straight" Zoe says, lifting her finger up.
"St-straight..." Bow says with a stutter, "Okay". Bow tries to bend her back up, as she was briefly stuck, "Come on" she whispers to herself, then with all force, quickly stands up straight, as Bow lets out a small breath if she was out of breath. She looks at her daughter to see what's next.
"Then the arms and legs, let's straighten them out" Zoe says, as she helps Bow carefully bend her arm and legs.
By then, Bow looks somewhat like she's comfortable in her tight snazzy tuxedo. "How you feel?" Zoe asks.
With a forceful yet confident smile on her face, Bow says, "I feel like an awesome forty-three-ish year old mom".
Later on at the Gala, Bow began to have a good time, mingling with the guests, drinking some wine, and having a good time, while getting compliments over her tuxedo. Her night wound up getting better, as she makes her way to Zoe's table to get another small wine bottle, Bow and Zoe gave small brief talk over the evening, but as Bow reaches into her pocket to get her money as it fell onto the floor by her black prada open toe heels, she sharply bends down as a loud tearing noise came from the back of her pants...RIP! Bow barely stands back up with a loud yet soft gasp, she felt back of her pants exposed open, feeling her Yo Mama Tuesday panties exposed, still froze with horror on her face, Zoe came to her mom's aid.
"Okay, Mom let's maybe get you out of her here..." Zoe starts as she barely grabs Bow's left arm as suddenly the two piece button of her jacket pops off, one hitting her boss' right eye as backflips onto the floor and the other hitting an ice sculpture. Bow shocking facial expression worsens as Zoe is even surprised by then.
Bow tries to cover pull her jacket together, open to feel the back of her jacket splitting open to, causing more horror to Bow's expression, and even her high heels break off too.
"Well at least your pants button made it" Zoe says as she gently pats her mom's pants button, as suddenly...POP! It hits Bow's boss again, causing him another backflip onto the floor.
After all that, Bow finally says, "Why do I feel like I'm that Wayans Brother from that movie I love?" Bow blushingly asks Zoe. "Zoe, be a good girl and help hide me" Bow says as she desperately pulls Zoe behind her, wrapping her arms around Bow's waist as the two backup out of the gala.
Bow is embarrassed more so than she ever has, "Next time I'm gonna go to Amazon than eBay" she says with a embarrassed squeal.

Bud10

Black History Month Stories Empty Re: Black History Month Stories

Thu Feb 10, 2022 3:14 pm
Note: Besides the MCU, there's some X-Men characters like Storm who I had in mind...you'll be glad that I chose Halle Berry's storm and not her Catwoman character.
Set within the original trilogy, with her Last Stand look (I liked Storm's short hair look in the third movie).

Storm was running late to teach her class, she got her clothes out of the dryer at the last minute, not getting a chance to redo them, while dressed in her blue dress blouse shirt, she grabs her light blue skinny jeans out of her basket, as she pulls them she realizes they shrug a few inches off. Getting them pulled up to her hips wasn't a problem, but when it came to buttoning them around her waist that was a challenge. For five minutes, Storm's been jumping up and down, walking baby steps, standing on her tiptoes, and laying flat on her back on her bed kicking her legs high up, all to get her shrunk jeans buttoned, only to sigh in minor defeat as she huffs a small sign of frustration.
She heard a knock on her door, Jean standing outside came to check in on her, "Storm, everything okay?" Jean asking her friend.
"Awesome, just having a little trouble with my pants" Storm said getting up on her feet, "I didn't realize these jeans were one of those jeans that shrinks in the dryer".
Jean smirks a little, while trying not to laugh at Storm, "Well you're luck that you're fellow X-Man and best friend has the abilities for these type of things". Jean with her powers, gives Storm's jeans a sharp buttoning as Storm felt the snap around her waist, "Ay!" Storm softly cries, right as Jean turns takes Storm's zipper and has it zip up fiercely fast, with Storm giving a small cry, "AYE!".
"All good?" Jean asked if she went a little too far.
"All good" Storm says if she's about to die, but choose to be strong and force a smile out that's obvious that she's uncomfortable in her shrunk jeans.
Eventually later, Storm made it to her class, dressed along with her dark blue blazer shirt and black boots, she apologies for being late and felt more comfortable as her jeans extends further on; by the time class was almost over, and it was a good class, Storm wraps up the lesson while writing on the chalk board, "By this means for mutant evolution..." she stops as the chalk brings, landing on the floor. She bends down in front of her class to grab the piece of chalk just as felt the back of jeans snapping open, RIP! Storm's head raises as she softly gasps with a terrified look her face, she felt her hands on the wide open oval tear on the back of her jeans, her white X-Men brand panties expose in the open...with her whole class staring at her. Realizing her class behind her, she immediately stands back on her feet, turns to face the class while trying to hide her embarrassed expression, as the class just sat and stared at her, not one word out of any of them.
"So in conclusion, the mutant evolution has gotten better and better as time goes on, and that is class" Storm says, wanting to get out of here as fast as she can. She dismisses the class, without handing out homework or assignments, and quickly rushes back to her dorm room. "And these were my favorite pair of jeans" Storm whiningly cries to herself.
Grinning Seam

Thu Feb 10, 2022 4:10 pm
https://splitpants.forumotion.com/t62-what-they-deserve
Since it’s Black History Month and all. Gotta represent for my people lol 🌍
Bud10

Mon Feb 14, 2022 8:30 pm
Note: I have a story for Raven Baxter from That's So Raven, but instead of a pants splitting story, I thought I tried the pants popping idea I suggested earlier...hopefully you readers might appreciate it.

At school, Chelsea loan Raven a pair of her jeans to impress a guy Raven likes, but as Raven thought she and Chelsea were the same size, only to find out that Chelsea is two sizes two small; but how invested Raven was already into this, she couldn't back out now.
In the girls' locker room, all alone for that matter, Raven laid back on the bench in the locker room, twisting and squirming as tries to button her tight light blue jeans; as she's close her squirming cries come out to a small relief, "Almost..." Raven says to herself as if she's breaking a sweat, "Button for mama, button for mama...!" she did it! And she gave herself a quick zip with the zipper, and she was good to go. It was only when she stood up was the problem, how snug her jeans were, she could barely walk as her legs were so pressed together Raven looks if she's needing to go pee. That was when Chelsea enters, and finds Raven in her jeans. "Hey Ray, looks like you got 'em on" Chelsea says somewhat surprised.
"Yep, time to show off the new look" Raven says, awkwardly walking towards the door.
"Ray, you okay in those? You look like you're doing the potty dance" Chelsea says as she follows Raven, with Raven only replying, "All good Chells, just adjusting myself...".
As the two eventually made it to the hallway, with Raven's crush on the other side of the hallway, Raven stood straight, loosen her legs up, and appeared more confident and stunning as her crush notices her and gives her an interest look, as Raven glees with a wide open smile. "He notice, he notice" she quietly squeals to Chelsea.
"That's great Ray, now that you're done, but it's time to get out of those pants, besides how small they are on you, I mean you got bit of a tummy sticking" Chelsea gently pokes at Raven's belly, with Raven shrugging Chelsea off.
"Yeah, maybe you're right, at least my vision didn't backfire on me too horribly" Raven says with a soft sigh, just as...in a cartoon noise sound...POP...the button of jeans pop open and hits Raven's crush in the eye! As he falls on a behind him, the two of them landing painfully on the floor.
Raven shrinks and just stood there, with a slight blush with Chelsea in awe of her jeans popping open like that, "Oh SNAP!" Raven says with a whineful shriek and looks if she's about to cry.
Bud10

Thu Jan 25, 2024 2:51 pm
Note: I thought of doing a story on Zoe Saldana...

Zoe struggled buttoning her pants, laying on her back, pulling her fastenings with haste, grunting, grinding her teeth down, frustratedly trying to button her pants; "I knew eating two cheeseburgers a day was going to hunt me" she moans with a grunt. Her finger blistering, Zoe manages to button her pants and gives them a quick zip, she sighs with relief. Standing up on her feet, she looks at herself in the mirror, in her dark purple t-shirt, staring down at her black dress pants, she sees her muffin sticking out the top of her pants. While Zoe still has a good figure, her slim stomach is starting to get soft...putting on weight for a role, as it's clearly working. "Oh man, look at me..." Zoe says lifting her top up, "I look like a trekkie with a tummy". After pitying herself for a moment, "Just for the role, then I'm going to myself into shape afterwards" Zoe pats her belly like a small drum, "This Marvel star isn't going to let belly fat get the best of me".
Out on a stroll she enters a Starbucks, wearing her black leather jacket and black open toe heels, wearing her black shades, she enters the coffee house, only without wiggling her waistline. Zoe can feel how snug her pants were getting. "Hi, what can I get you?" the clerk asks Zoe. Zoe replying, "Just a mocha please" as she gets her card out of her bag, doing so it slipped out of her hand and lands on the floor. "Sorry" Zoe says slightly blushing, getting down on her knees without any time to waste, her butt facing the people behind her...RIPPPP! A loud tear was heard from the back of her pants! Zoe gulps with a silent gasp, her face froze, she took her shades off as Zoe appears more petrified, with jaw slightly open. Her hands feeling the back of her black pants, feeling the violently shape oval tear, and her openly exposed white panties with the Enterprise ships on them. "Oh...shit!" Zoe shrieks as she quickly stands back up, turns around and covers the back of her pants, blushing as she faces everyone staring at her.
"I love the franchise that much" Zoe says blushing smile, as she sighs. Without warning the button to her pants pops off of her with the zipper coming undone, as the button breaks through the window. Everyone turns to look at the Marvel star, as Zoe's pudgy belly sticks out! Blushing to the point where Zoe can feel her face red, covers the back of her pants with one hand as she holds her pants up with the other as she quickly darts out of Starbucks!
Dashing through the streets, "All for a damn role!" Zoe whines, "And I loved these pants!"

Miyagi likes this post

Bud10

Sat Mar 30, 2024 8:52 pm
Note: Thought of a story with Janelle Maone...inspired from a 90s ad...

As Janelle is dressing herself up for the Gala she's attending, dressing herself in a black tux, already in her white puff blouse, Janelle manages to pull her pants up pass her hips as her pants were a couple sizes small; Janelle decides to get them on, as she spends the past half-hour getting them button. Janelle pulls her pants up, grunting as she pulls them together, bending her upper body down and back as she tries to pull the zipper up, as it was more stubborn than the button. Janelle grinds down on her perfect white teeth, "Come on" her voice strains, "Pull for mama". Her bare feet pushes her up and down, as she eventually pauses with a huff. "Damn pants won't budge" Janelle huffs to herself.
In her drawers she finds a pair of tweezers, Janelle excitedly pulls them out and hops onto her bed, laying flat on her back as her legs pressed together as her feet reaches up to the air, Janelle uses the tweezers to give her zipper a quick zip, "Almost..." she says with a small pant, as she manages to get the zipper up, and then buttons her pants. Janelle sighs if relived, "Knew I was gonna get this bitch on" she says gloating, and get up. Janelle takes a look at herself in the mirror, checking herself up, narcissistic at the moment, yet proud as she got them on. Taking a look at her side rear, she pats her right butt check as she admires how good she looks. Moments later, she puts her black blazer on, and black boots, her hair all set, Janelle was already for the Gala.
Stepping out as her entourage was waiting for her outside of her apartment, "Let's hit the town" a gleeful Janelle says to them, as she walks away from them, unaware that the back of her pants tux was split wide open, exposing her pink silver panties. The entourage just look at each other, with one of them asking each other the question, "Who's gonna tell her ass is showing?".
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum